ehild Posted October 17, 2013 at 03:24 PM Posted October 17, 2013 at 03:24 PM Perez just said he got invited to the NY club show! *jealous* Does he live in the tri-state area? Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Javito Posted October 17, 2013 at 04:07 PM Posted October 17, 2013 at 04:07 PM Does he live in the tri-state area? What's the tri-state area? That reminds me of Phineas & Ferb 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ehild Posted October 17, 2013 at 04:18 PM Posted October 17, 2013 at 04:18 PM What's the tri-state area? That reminds me of Phineas & Ferb LOL...It's where three state's borders meet. In this scenario, Pandora concert invites will go out to those who subscribe to Celine Dion radio on Pandora living in the New York tri-state area: which is usually referring to parts of New York, Connecticut, & New Jersey. There's a few other tri-state areas in the US as well but those areas are what we're referring to for this concert. It does sound pretty crazy! I'm just used to hearing the term so I don't think much about it. But last time I checked, I think Perez resides in LA, which is not NY. lol 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Popular Post chocolatechip15 Posted October 18, 2013 at 02:22 AM Popular Post Posted October 18, 2013 at 02:22 AM Just when I had completely given up hope, I FINALLY heard LMBTL playing on 106.7 in NYC tonight! And it was on the Delilah show, which I think is syndicated across the country. Yay! 11 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 18, 2013 at 02:55 AM Posted October 18, 2013 at 02:55 AM (edited) Just when I had completely given up hope, I FINALLY heard LMBTL playing on 106.7 in NYC tonight! And it was on the Delilah show, which I think is syndicated across the country. Yay!OMG that is good news!!!! Yes!!! Thanks for sharing! Edited October 18, 2013 at 02:55 AM by Prima_Donna1 3 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
donpi86 Posted October 18, 2013 at 07:37 AM Posted October 18, 2013 at 07:37 AM http://themodernjedi.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/stink-eye.gif Are you serious right now? Slavery songs?? Without African-Americans we wouldn't have rock, r&b, soul, jazz, blues, funk, rap/hip hop, techno among other genres. YES I said rock. Know your music history. You don't need to show a Giff to show you are much more intellectual than me... I explain myself wrong or you don't want to understand my point... of course I know the contribution of afro-americans to music culture and music history.... What I was trying to say is that I don't know if they belong to a USA music culture contribution or it should be considered as a own music contribution what it is a huge contribution.. I know... and I love...But I think you can understand that all that music contributions were, most of them at the beginning, developed in a country that didn't accept them... And I'm not talking too many years ago.. I'm talking of 50's and 60's ... and so many songs from Aretha or Nina or Billie Holiday or Ray Charles talks about that racism that was so strong in the US Citizen....So all that afro-american contribution I agree totally... but I consider it as a afro-american contribution and not as a US contribution to music history... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QRjz6TYmYk ps. and sorry for the off-topic. I promise that I finish here my defense.... 1 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted October 18, 2013 at 10:29 AM Posted October 18, 2013 at 10:29 AM So far, LMBTL is still the best among the songs that I heard from her new album. It is still superior than Incredible and Somebody Loves Somebody. 2 Quote
LuisMa Posted October 18, 2013 at 12:42 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 12:42 PM Has Incredible fully leaked? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 18, 2013 at 12:54 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 12:54 PM No, just 23 secs of it! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
JasonFromTheMoon Posted October 18, 2013 at 01:01 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 01:01 PM (edited) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4VQjsjrJQ Of course from that snippet you can't get ANYTHING but just slightly notice that there's a beat again and the word "incredible", at least that's my case. I hear nothing. Edited October 18, 2013 at 01:02 PM by JasonFromTheMoon 2 Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
mairtin Posted October 18, 2013 at 03:07 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 03:07 PM Listen carefully and you'll hear a beautiful piano riff then the beats drop as the chorus kicks in. It's sensational and MUST be the next single!!!! It's stuck in my head. Incredible by name, Incredible by nature!!! 1 Quote
ehild Posted October 18, 2013 at 03:23 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 03:23 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4VQjsjrJQ Of course from that snippet you can't get ANYTHING but just slightly notice that there's a beat again and the word "incredible", at least that's my case. I hear nothing. The quality on this clip is so much better than the one I originally heard when this first leaked! Between the three songs we have now, I'm so excited for this album!! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted October 18, 2013 at 03:24 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 03:24 PM ^^^^Will they use this picture of her somewhere on the album or for one o the singles? Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
c4n4d4 Posted October 18, 2013 at 07:52 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 07:52 PM So far, LMBTL is still the best among the songs that I heard from her new album. It is still superior than Incredible and Somebody Loves Somebody. I don't think that's fair to say that LMBTL is better than Incredibile when all we have heard was an extremely low quality 26 second clip. 4 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
smw Posted October 18, 2013 at 07:54 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 07:54 PM I adore that picture of her on the NeYo YouTube clip. It's phenomenal! Hope it's used to promote! If not, WE should share it! 3 Quote
québecflower Posted October 18, 2013 at 07:58 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 07:58 PM I adore that picture of her on the NeYo YouTube clip. It's phenomenal! Hope it's used to promote! If not, WE should share it!i love the left one also. I have a thing for good looking black men 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
ehild Posted October 18, 2013 at 08:02 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 08:02 PM I adore that picture of her on the NeYo YouTube clip. It's phenomenal! Hope it's used to promote! If not, WE should share it! I adore it, too! And we should share the heck out of it!! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM Posted October 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM That clip still sounds soo good. Come on Nov. 5th. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
ehild Posted October 19, 2013 at 02:05 AM Posted October 19, 2013 at 02:05 AM I'm hoping my pre-sale comes early! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
celine_boyfriend Posted October 19, 2013 at 10:40 AM Posted October 19, 2013 at 10:40 AM Just when I had completely given up hope, I FINALLY heard LMBTL playing on 106.7 in NYC tonight! And it was on the Delilah show, which I think is syndicated across the country. Yay! Omg!!! This post made my day, i still have hope for this song and i expect it to finally touch charts on the album release week, it is better than all famous songs in charts today 2 Quote Celestial Goddess of Music
celine_boyfriend Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM Posted October 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM Just when I had completely given up hope, I FINALLY heard LMBTL playing on 106.7 in NYC tonight! And it was on the Delilah show, which I think is syndicated across the country. Yay! I totally agree Quote Celestial Goddess of Music
zuv Posted October 19, 2013 at 02:47 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 02:47 PM (edited) Do we have the full remix of that song? We heard a 30 sec clip on amazon. is it somewhere else we can buy? that: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00FZUWMRO/ref=sr_1_12_rd?ie=UTF8&child=B00FZUWOPE&qid=1382186326&sr=1-12 Edited October 19, 2013 at 02:48 PM by zuv Quote
celine_boyfriend Posted October 19, 2013 at 03:24 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 03:24 PM So far, LMBTL is still the best among the songs that I heard from her new album. It is still superior than Incredible and Somebody Loves Somebody. Yeah i think so!!! By far the best single in the album imo Quote Celestial Goddess of Music
Neddo Posted October 19, 2013 at 05:11 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 05:11 PM So far, LMBTL is still the best among the songs that I heard from her new album. It is still superior than Incredible and Somebody Loves Somebody. Break Away is the only preview witch truly saddened me. BA is only sad song and that's why it's special Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
max24 Posted October 19, 2013 at 06:00 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 06:00 PM Loved Me Back to Life (Audio) has 1 500 000 views,Loved Me Back to Life (Live in Quebec City) ) has 625 000 views,So,Let's make the new Lyric Video a monster YouTube hit View it as much as you can, link: Especially fans form the US would be much appreciated because of the Billboard chart rules... 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:09 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:09 PM What was that link where you replay the Youtube videos for views? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:14 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:14 PM What was that link where you replay the Youtube videos for views? the views in Texas doesn't count Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:19 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 07:19 PM the views in Texas doesn't count Just my luck! I'm moving.. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 19, 2013 at 08:40 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 08:40 PM She's undoubtedly performing this at the AMA's (source: perez) the AMA performance of TC helped it reach its peak :D:D:D:D: 2 Quote
chawatak Posted October 19, 2013 at 09:32 PM Posted October 19, 2013 at 09:32 PM (edited) She's undoubtedly performing this at the AMA's (source: perez) the AMA performance of TC helped it reach its peak :D :D : It's gonna be great if she performs, not only an award presenter. Edited October 19, 2013 at 09:33 PM by chawatak Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.