minolli Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:28 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:28 PM I'm just happy we finally at least got a lyric video! I think it fits the mood and vibe of the song pretty well. Maybe this means there will actually be a music video at some point, too... 2 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:38 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:38 PM It's such a waste. We should have a regular video by now. I'm really sad because this song has such a big potential and they wasted it. This video won't help it. It's just too late Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
dj4celine Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:38 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:38 PM OKayish lyric video but has anyone noticed where in the 'About' section, it is mentioned as "Music Video by Céline Dion performing Loved Me Back To Life"?? 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:44 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:44 PM Now I can say that it does not matter if she appears in the desert. A music video would be great no matter what. 3 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:48 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:48 PM Now I can say that it does not matter if she appears in the desert. A music video would be great no matter what. She can be Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:51 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:51 PM Now I can say that it does not matter if she appears in the desert. A music video would be great no matter what.She could be in the desert and have her kids in it and the Florida house and I wouldn't care anymore ha ha 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
mike_z Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:54 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:54 PM How about a music video in Florida? We haven't had that since ANDHC!!! 1 Quote
Cuquito Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:56 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:56 PM I like it. I couldn't understand the relationship between all the trees and the triangles etc with the song but at least we got something. Do you guys think we can still get an official video? 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:57 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:57 PM I like it. I couldn't understand the relationship between all the trees and the triangles etc with the song but at least we got something. Do you guys think we can still get an official video? I hope so, Cuquis. Quote
Cuquito Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:59 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:59 PM I hope so, Cuquis. Quote
Javito Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:02 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:02 PM Well well well, who understands these people An outdoors video in a forest, I like the concept. Almost as close as the concept for the photoshoot The lyric video is amazing, but is 3 weeks too late. The real video should also have launched by now. Only 3 weeks? I would say its almost a month and a half later! The single was released in early september, and that's when they should have released this lyric video too. They're so late. 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:18 PM Author Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:18 PM Damnnnn I wasn't expecting a lyrics video anymore!! I quite like it! It's pretty dark! Too bad they just didn't insert some Céline footage and have it over with! 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mairtin Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:19 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:19 PM Lyric video is fantastique!!! I'm totally convinced there will be a final video now. They could use the images and Céline near only appear a few times if time is precious. ... Even if it's clips from QPVSA just as they did with the videos of Je Sais Pas and Call The Man 1 Quote
Nando Férri Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:30 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:30 PM It's a very, very good lyric video! At the begining I thought it was the music video! I loved the effects and it's dark in a good way. I think it reflects a lot of the song! Great step. May be too late, but it was a good one. 5 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
celínico_sin_remedio Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:31 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:31 PM (edited) Guys, Céline actually appears in the video. They show footage of her singing along the LMBTL lyrics, and you can see it "clearly" at 3:42 and 3:43, though it's shown from 3:35 almost until the end. We have the official music video in front of us and nobody relizes! Furthermore, why the ***** are the gonna put up images from the QPVSA video soooooooooooooooo "hidden"??? Edited October 15, 2013 at 09:32 PM by celínico_sin_remedio Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
wjd Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:49 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:49 PM Well well well, who understands these people An outdoors video in a forest, I like the concept. Almost as close as the concept for the photoshoot Only 3 weeks? I would say its almost a month and a half later! The single was released in early september, and that's when they should have released this lyric video too. They're so late. Yeah, you're probably right - I still listen to the song so much, so I forget that it was released so long ago! *relatively speaking* Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
davidjag79 Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:56 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:56 PM LMBTL in USA today AC charts is @ #29 with 149 spins up from #30 last week. Little progress keep requesting! We finally got a Lyric video so an official music video is still possible. 1 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
stevo Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:57 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 09:57 PM I absolutely love this lyric video- I think we are actually gonna have an epic video for it on release day...love love love. They're biding their time like they did with Parler a mon Pere 5 Quote
zuv Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:05 PM if there's one, I wish the official video would be like a short film of 5-6 minutes long like most Lady Gaga's music videos. They are fun to watch because theres a story surrounding the song and it would also initiate Celine to acting. I feel like they could do a pretty amzing story with that song. 3 Quote
browseceline Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:10 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:10 PM let's not have our hopes too high and expect everything... expect less and it can always be better in the end ;-) 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
LukeD Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM Ι found the lyric video boring and well-made at the same time. It is obviously not rushed, it's pretty polished actually... Still it lacks a certain theme, the images seem random. 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM Never in a million years will she act in a romantic video again. Those days are gone.Nothing broken....but my heart....but my heart.....nothing broken..... but my heart. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ryba Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:15 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:15 PM I cannot see the lyric video in Germany Quote
LukeD Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM The past days I have been bitching about the way she is promoted, about her Twitter account, about the so-called big announcement local and now I am complaining about the lyric video as well, which seems to be acclaimed by the vast majority of fans. I don't know what happened here, I used to be more positive. I'll be back when I have something nice to say or I'll simply change my user name to Lukito. Hope Javito won't mind about it. 2 Quote
stevo Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:17 PM (edited) I haven't listened to the song in days yet I've just watched this 6 times in a row straight. I love it Edited October 15, 2013 at 10:18 PM by stevo 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:18 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:18 PM Never in a million years will she act in a romantic video again. Those days are gone.Nothing broken....but my heart....but my heart.....nothing broken..... but my heart. I agree, that ship has sailed. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:20 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:20 PM Ι found the lyric video boring and well-made at the same time. It is obviously not rushed, it's pretty polished actually... Still it lacks a certain theme, the images seem random. she is hidden in the forrest 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Alex_Incognito Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:20 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:20 PM (edited) The past days I have been bitching about the way she is promoted, about her Twitter account, about the so-called big announcement local and now I am complaining about the lyric video as well, which seems to be acclaimed by the vast majority of fans. I don't know what happened here, I used to be more positive. I'll be back when I have something nice to say or I'll simply change my user name to Lukito. Hope Javito won't mind about it. I hope your favorite album's not ANDHC, too! Edited October 15, 2013 at 10:20 PM by Alex_Incognito 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
québecflower Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:21 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:21 PM I agree, that ship has sailed. yes, she was on this ship....it's over Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Shaun Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:21 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 10:21 PM Credit to Team Celine, they have updated Facebook and Twitter with news about the lyric video! 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.