karatedude317 Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:17 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:17 AM i checked the perez site, didn't see anything about the AMA's posted Quote
celine_boyfriend Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:19 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:19 AM Omg!! Snippets are now available on youtube!!! Quote Celestial Goddess of Music
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:24 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:24 AM What is THIS?!?!?! I'm afraid to even try downloading it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBYM9Z05Jn8 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine_boyfriend Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:43 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:43 AM What is THIS?!?!?! I'm afraid to even try downloading it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBYM9Z05Jn8Omg the full album has leaked!! Can somebody do something about it, it is even in 2shared , this is bad!!!! I really hate piracy, it will badly affect album sale, please someone help me report this matter Quote Celestial Goddess of Music
Cuquito Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:44 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 02:44 AM That's fake guys! 1 Quote
chawatak Posted October 20, 2013 at 03:38 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 03:38 AM (edited) Omg the full album has leaked!! Can somebody do something about it, it is even in 2shared , this is bad!!!! I really hate piracy, it will badly affect album sale, please someone help me report this matter It is SCAM, FAKE, SPAM. We can report Youtube to remove such fraudulent video by clicking the "Flag" below the video. Edited October 20, 2013 at 03:39 AM by chawatak Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Koolan Posted October 20, 2013 at 05:51 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 05:51 AM i checked the perez site, didn't see anything about the AMA's postedIt's on his twitter. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
JasonFromTheMoon Posted October 20, 2013 at 08:35 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 08:35 AM The Dave Audé remix is horrible! I can't even listen to it, no buying for me! I expected something completely different from Dave. This is pure sh*t. 4 Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
Timster Posted October 20, 2013 at 09:51 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 09:51 AM Celine has her first Paris show on November 25, is she really going to be performing at the AMAs the day before?? Quote
dj4celine Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM It's on his twitter.Where? Can't find it Quote
browseceline Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:54 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:54 AM (edited) important : the material provided for the remix contest, don't use that for your own karaoke to be shared online and or on this forum. Edited October 20, 2013 at 11:56 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
max24 Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:57 AM Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:57 AM (edited) Loved Me Back to Life (Lyric Video) has 114 483 views on YouTube Let's make it 200 000 views!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpbV_lzBUQ Edited October 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM by max24 Quote
JasonFromTheMoon Posted October 20, 2013 at 06:45 PM Posted October 20, 2013 at 06:45 PM Loved Me Back to Life (Lyric Video) has 114 483 views on YouTube Let's make it 200 000 views! I wish they were 20 millions, why those numbers belong to Shitley Shitrys, Shithanna & co and not to the artists that DESERVE them! 1 Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
c4n4d4 Posted October 20, 2013 at 07:39 PM Posted October 20, 2013 at 07:39 PM I wish they were 20 millions, why those numbers belong to Shitley Shitrys, Shithanna & co and not to the artists that DESERVE them!To say certain artists don't deserve the success and/or views they have gotten simply because they are not Celine or you don't like them is rather cruel and unnecessary in my opinion. 5 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
québecflower Posted October 21, 2013 at 12:55 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 12:55 AM http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/360581 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mebe Posted October 21, 2013 at 01:00 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 01:00 AM http://www.digitaljo.../article/360581 Great review!!! Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 21, 2013 at 02:14 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 02:14 AM Ingrid Michaelson (whom I adore) stanning Celine :DDD https://twitter.com/ingridmusic/status/392109839390097409 3 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:35 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:35 AM Ingrid Michaelson (whom I adore) stanning Celine :DDD https://twitter.com/ingridmusic/status/392109839390097409Phi,Who is she? Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
mebe Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:37 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:37 AM LMBTL is #7 this week on Rythme Fm http://www.rythmefm.com/montreal/palmares.php 3 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 21, 2013 at 04:39 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 04:39 AM Phi,Who is she? Very talented American singer-songwriter from a different genre (more folk-pop) 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 21, 2013 at 05:02 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 05:02 AM Very talented American singer-songwriter from a different genre (more folk-pop) Yea I remember her. Vh1 showcased her as an artist to look for back in 06 I think. She is good. Thanks for telling me. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Popular Post Fran Posted October 21, 2013 at 09:06 AM Popular Post Posted October 21, 2013 at 09:06 AM (edited) http://www.divinity.es/anatomia-de-grey/Anatomia_de_Grey-series_2_1685280087.html# Watch the promo video with LBTL soundtrack for Grey's Anatomy in Spain Edited October 21, 2013 at 09:08 AM by Fran 8 Quote
JasonFromTheMoon Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM Now with the competition remixes started to literally rain down. As a lover of electronic dance music it's quite interesting for me to listen to the various tries. Here's one remix that I like, it's dubstep (I mean real, not the one that they said can "almost be described as dubstep" lol) https://soundcloud.com/dj_and_composer_bigtopo/celine-dion-loved-me-back-to Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
smash Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:18 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 03:18 PM I'm hoping my pre-sale comes early! Me too. Sharon Quote
ehild Posted October 21, 2013 at 04:26 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 04:26 PM Me too. Sharon Since the album has leaked maybe they'll release album sooner than later? Long shot, I know, but you never know these days....... Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted October 21, 2013 at 04:58 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 04:58 PM Since the album has leaked maybe they'll release album sooner than later? Long shot, I know, but you never know these days....... Disregard this. The info I had was wrong. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
idanwcd Posted October 21, 2013 at 07:01 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 07:01 PM great performance of loved me back to life by one of Malta's top performers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72PjbsBCtd4&feature=youtu.be Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM After listening to all the previews of the new album I believe "Loved Me Back To Life" was the best choice for 1sr single. It's fresh, amazing sound, great lyrics. Sony simply neglected the song. I don't understand it! 4 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Nmj Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM SONY is ran by bunch smart yet STUPID people! 2 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM After listening to all the previews of the new album I believe "Loved Me Back To Life" was the best choice for 1sr single. It's fresh, amazing sound, great lyrics. Sony simply neglected the song. I don't understand it! Yeah. It stands out from the rest of the songs on the album. If she cant get a hit with this song, she'll never get any hit in the future. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.