Bruno Portugal Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM I adore the first part of this concept video made by a fan for "Loved Me Back To Life".A video like this would play in heavy rotation,,, all around the world.It sexy and classy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRjHmUfAHgk But.. we'll get no new music videos from Celine Dion! 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Popular Post Your_Su_Phu Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM Popular Post Posted October 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM (edited) I find it incredibly ironic how he accused Thierry of plagiarism for the concept of QPVSA when most of what he does is appropriate other people's footage. And just because it's black and white doesn't make it classy either Edited October 21, 2013 at 10:37 PM by Your_Su_Phu 9 Quote
Cuquito Posted October 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM Posted October 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM Any hopes for the video releasing? 1 Quote
Katie Posted October 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM Posted October 22, 2013 at 12:13 AM Any hopes for the video releasing? U never loose hope! 1 Quote
mebe Posted October 22, 2013 at 01:41 AM Posted October 22, 2013 at 01:41 AM The song is up to #29 up from #34 on Top Hits Online after 6 weeks.Taking chances was #18 after 6 weeks on the same chart. http://www.tophitsonline.com/currentchart.htm 1 Quote
Katie Posted October 22, 2013 at 02:03 AM Posted October 22, 2013 at 02:03 AM The song is up to #29 up from #34 on Top Hits Online after 6 weeks.Taking chances was #18 after 6 weeks on the same chart. http://www.tophitson...urrentchart.htm What does this chart refer to? Quote
Cuquito Posted October 22, 2013 at 02:37 AM Posted October 22, 2013 at 02:37 AM U never loose hope! Never! Lol 3 Quote
superstar85ca Posted October 22, 2013 at 07:34 AM Posted October 22, 2013 at 07:34 AM Yeah. It stands out from the rest of the songs on the album. If she cant get a hit with this song, she'll never get any hit in the future.I agree...sad but true 1 Quote
comingback Posted October 22, 2013 at 08:19 AM Posted October 22, 2013 at 08:19 AM Yeah. It stands out from the rest of the songs on the album. If she cant get a hit with this song, she'll never get any hit in the future.Right. Stupid Sony. Quote
max24 Posted October 22, 2013 at 07:04 PM Posted October 22, 2013 at 07:04 PM I have a feeling that if the views of the videos will be that low, Sony won't spend money for Celine's music videos.The views form YouTube:Loved Me Back to Life (Audio) - 1 579 997 Loved Me Back to Life (Live Video) - 652 978 Loved Me Back to Life (Lyric Video) - 128 062 Quote
mairtin Posted October 22, 2013 at 08:46 PM Posted October 22, 2013 at 08:46 PM The LMBTL mp3 with remix is finally listed on Amazon UK for 3 Nov and cd single 4 Nov. That's the first official release of the song as a stand alone single in the UK and not an album track. Here's hoping for chart impact!! 1 Quote
idanwcd Posted October 22, 2013 at 08:52 PM Posted October 22, 2013 at 08:52 PM I have a feeling that if the views of the videos will be that low, Sony won't spend money for Celine's music videos.The views form YouTube:Loved Me Back to Life (Audio) - 1 579 997 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f5KuRXtjeELoved Me Back to Life (Live Video) - 652 978 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOown9q6YQULoved Me Back to Life (Lyric Video) - 128 062 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpbV_lzBUQ I still dont understand why they did not make a music video. Christina aguilera did not make a video for her lead single Blank page (written by sia) either. I dont think its a question of money. Afterall they dont usually spend much on her music videos! Quote
ehild Posted October 22, 2013 at 08:56 PM Posted October 22, 2013 at 08:56 PM I still dont understand why they did not make a music video. Christina aguilera did not make a video for her lead single Blank page (written by sia) either. I dont think its a question of money. Afterall they dont usually spend much on her music videos! Hmmm....I wonder why they did that with Christina as well? I guess it just goes to show, once you're at a certain point in your career they just focus on the albums. Disappointing.... 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
JasonFromTheMoon Posted October 22, 2013 at 09:04 PM Posted October 22, 2013 at 09:04 PM Sia Furler is like the new Max Martin lol. Everybody wants her songs these days Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted October 22, 2013 at 09:20 PM Posted October 22, 2013 at 09:20 PM I still dont understand why they did not make a music video. Christina aguilera did not make a video for her lead single Blank page (written by sia) either. I dont think its a question of money. Afterall they dont usually spend much on her music videos!That's interesting. I didn't know that about Christina's single! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
gafsa Posted October 22, 2013 at 11:26 PM Posted October 22, 2013 at 11:26 PM Talk about Christina she's younger than Celine and have what they need to be success in music industry (minimal clothes) bus she still plof. I wonder how can Celine manage to have a hit again. Quote
gafsa Posted October 22, 2013 at 11:28 PM Posted October 22, 2013 at 11:28 PM I have a feeling that if the views of the videos will be that low, Sony won't spend money for Celine's music videos.The views form YouTube:Loved Me Back to Life (Audio) - 1 579 997 Loved Me Back to Life (Live Video) - 652 978 Loved Me Back to Life (Lyric Video) - 128 062 I think it's deja vu, i have the feeling i've seen a post like this before somewehere. 2 Quote
bilinkew Posted October 23, 2013 at 08:43 AM Posted October 23, 2013 at 08:43 AM (edited) Get In! Star of the musicals Michael Ball is presenting the morning show on BBC Radio 2 this week. Literally just played Loved Me Back to Life and said 'a true return to form for Celine' plus added that album out in the next 2 weeks (was a bit vague) and said 'sounds like some very interesting tracks on there, looking forward to hearing them all!' Seems like for a change the UK is the powerhouse promoter for Celine x Edited October 23, 2013 at 08:45 AM by bilinkew 6 Quote
mairtin Posted October 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM Posted October 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM Oh good on him!! Respect from one amazing singer to another. Quote
rodrigo Posted October 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM Posted October 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM (edited) I have a feeling that if the views of the videos will be that low, Sony won't spend money for Celine's music videos.The views form YouTube:Loved Me Back to Life (Audio) - 1 579 997 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f5KuRXtjeELoved Me Back to Life (Live Video) - 652 978 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOown9q6YQULoved Me Back to Life (Lyric Video) - 128 062 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpbV_lzBUQYou forgot this other video - 197 441 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PQsczDWZDU Edited October 23, 2013 at 11:10 AM by rodrigo Quote
isurrender Posted October 23, 2013 at 01:58 PM Posted October 23, 2013 at 01:58 PM Christina aguilera did not make a video for her lead single Blank page (written by sia) either. I dont think its a question of money. Afterall they dont usually spend much on her music videos! Blank Page was not the lead. It was "Your body". Blank Page, though performed on TV once, was not even a single. Quote
bilinkew Posted October 23, 2013 at 03:37 PM Posted October 23, 2013 at 03:37 PM Just played again on R2 in the UK - great Celine being on the 'A' Playlist again Hope these choose her as album of the week in November when they play a different track from the new album each morning, fingers crossed!! x 1 Quote
mike_z Posted October 23, 2013 at 04:04 PM Posted October 23, 2013 at 04:04 PM So when is the "A list" effect impacting on the charts? Quote
superstar85ca Posted October 24, 2013 at 07:08 AM Posted October 24, 2013 at 07:08 AM I have a feeling that if the views of the videos will be that low, Sony won't spend money for Celine's music videos.The views form YouTube:Loved Me Back to Life (Audio) - 1 579 997 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f5KuRXtjeELoved Me Back to Life (Live Video) - 652 978 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOown9q6YQULoved Me Back to Life (Lyric Video) - 128 062 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpbV_lzBUQ Judging by the her videos from the last 10 years or more they haven't spent much money to begin with 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted October 24, 2013 at 07:14 AM Posted October 24, 2013 at 07:14 AM I'm still holding out hope that we will get a music video around the time of album release. It's seems they are still focusing on LMBTL for the album promo!! I think it deserves a video! 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
bilinkew Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:51 AM Posted October 24, 2013 at 08:51 AM It won't - demographic of most Radio 2 listeners makes them album buyers and not single buyers. Quote
Javito Posted October 24, 2013 at 09:42 AM Posted October 24, 2013 at 09:42 AM Judging by the her videos from the last 10 years or more they haven't spent much money to begin with Agree. After the ANDHC and GTSW videos, there's only one videoclip I think they spent money on it: Et s'il n'en restait qu'une. The rest of videos of this decade are a big MEHHH 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
zenmeban Posted October 24, 2013 at 09:49 AM Posted October 24, 2013 at 09:49 AM I can definitely see Celine do some twerking during the chorus of Somebody Loves Somebody Quote BRICEhttp://s17.postimg.org/7igcotu27/DFGHLK.jpg
LukeD Posted October 24, 2013 at 10:42 AM Posted October 24, 2013 at 10:42 AM Agree. After the ANDHC and GTSW videos, there's only one videoclip I think they spent money on it: Et s'il n'en restait qu'une. The rest of videos of this decade are a big MEHHH More money were spent on the gold dress she used in ''I'm Alive'' I quite enjoyed the videos of ''Contre Nature'' and ''Tout L'or Des Hommes'' but there it ends. Quote
dj4celine Posted October 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM Posted October 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM I agree with Luke. Contre Nature was so simple yet beautiful and it also didn't hurt to have such a wonderful single albeit a little late. Speaking of the expenses, if I remember right, they spent quite a lot on the Taking Chances music video but it flopped. No wonder we got such duds after that. Then, the Thierry era started with the slow motion, water droplets and the lens flare. Oh Jesus! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.