Jump to content

New English Single: Loved Me Back To Life


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I agree with Luke. Contre Nature was so simple yet beautiful and it also didn't hurt to have such a wonderful single albeit a little late. Speaking of the expenses, if I remember right, they spent quite a lot on the Taking Chances music video but it flopped. No wonder we got such duds after that. Then, the Thierry era started with the slow motion, water droplets and the lens flare. Oh Jesus! :doh:

 

The thing about TC video is that it was like a multipurpose video: it served as a photoshoot for the upcoming tour book, they took video segments shot in the same session to be used for the world tour as well, and finally... yes, they took advantage of it and (thank God!) they also did a videoclip for the first single. But I'm wondering if this was the main goal of all that setting they prepared. I would say it wasn't, they were clearly focusing in shoting some cool videos for the TCWT and photos for the tourbook, and then is when the decline of her videoclip career began (to the point that today we don't even have a video for the first single of LMBTL)

 

Welcome to the new Celine Dion "save up my time, make 3 projects in one day and spend money in only one setting" era :down: We've just seen the last example with the recycled "Sans Attendre photoshoot" :giggle:

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Was at work when a colleague said " I really like Celine Dion's new song" - i was like :clap: then i said "how have you heard it, the radio?" and she said "yeah. I like her anyway, but i really like her new one", then i was like :bananadance: and then :cry: cos i still haven't heard it on the friggin radio. Lol
  • Like 1
Posted

I agree with Luke. Contre Nature was so simple yet beautiful and it also didn't hurt to have such a wonderful single albeit a little late. Speaking of the expenses, if I remember right, they spent quite a lot on the Taking Chances music video but it flopped. No wonder we got such duds after that. Then, the Thierry era started with the slow motion, water droplets and the lens flare. Oh Jesus! :doh:

yeah the taking chances video seemed very expensive but so cheesy...I guess it's not the money that makes the good videos, it's having a team of people that use their brains and know how to market Celine...haven't seen that in a while!!

  • Like 6
Posted (edited)

The thing about TC video is that it was like a multipurpose video: it served as a photoshoot for the upcoming tour book, they took video segments shot in the same session to be used for the world tour as well, and finally... yes, they took advantage of it and (thank God!) they also did a videoclip for the first single. But I'm wondering if this was the main goal of all that setting they prepared. I would say it wasn't, they were clearly focusing in shoting some cool videos for the TCWT and photos for the tourbook, and then is when the decline of her videoclip career began (to the point that today we don't even have a video for the first single of LMBTL)

 

Welcome to the new Celine Dion "save up my time, make 3 projects in one day and spend money in only one setting" era :down: We've just seen the last example with the recycled "Sans Attendre photoshoot" :giggle:

You are right... unfortunately that's what is Happening... But did't the Lets Talk About Love Album also have in Studio Videos for the reason, tell him and THLAL (live Video)? I wonder why because it is the most successful english album in her career Edited by ryba
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
Yes, we need remixes playing in the pubs, bars and clubs on weekends and on holidays, then people will buy the single. Think of the mixes for I Drove all Night, I'm Alive and Taking Chances. Every little bit of exposure helps. You want new younger fans? Get the official remixes sorted and send out to DJs as promos!! Wakey wakey.
Posted
We need remixes playing in the pubs, bars and clubs on weekends and people will buy the single. Think of the mixes for I Drove all Night, I'm Alive and Taking Chances. Every little bit of exposure helps. You want younger fans too? Get the official remixes sorted and send out to DJs as promos!! Wakey wakey, common sense!!!
Posted
third time's the charm
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
this song could be a good halloween song - loved me back to life :) :)
  • Like 1
Posted
What about going shopping and listening "Loved me back to life" in the store? A big surprise for me today in Greece!
  • Like 1
Lying-Down-lyrics.png

Posted

You are right... unfortunately that's what is Happening... But did't the Lets Talk About Love Album also have in Studio Videos for the reason, tell him and THLAL (live Video)? I wonder why because it is the most successful english album in her career

 

Might be cos the album/release was so rushed. I remember when TH was released she was filming the MHWGO video. And i liked the TR video with Sir George and Carole. Just hope they have a least one mega-video for a single and release more than one song. Was so disappointed with TC, the way they deleted releases etc when there were so many decent songs on there. Such a waste. But that's the difference between now and the 90's etc. She used to be either on a concert tour or a promo tour - which would include making vids, interviews etc. We don't get anything like that now.

Posted

UK news: the LMBTL live video has been added as a new video release on Virgin Media On Demand. This is big!!! UK hit is almost guaranteed now.

 

  • Like 5
Posted
it is this not nice? This girl made a videomontage and sang along with my instrumental
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted (edited)

Wow guys this remix is amazing! You should all take a listen!

 

http://www.idolator....omment-15089250

 

Thanks to whoever posted this in the new topic I love it!

 

Anyone know where if an download?

 

Kev x

 

I was able to download it pretty easily because of the way it was embedded the page, and I'm happy to share how -- am I allowed to?

Edited by minolli
Posted

I was able to download it pretty easily because of the way it was embedded the page, and I'm happy to share how -- am I allowed to?

Not directly on the forum's pages :flowers:

Posted

hey everybody:) here my remix // maybe u like it...

 

LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE (CLUBROOM EDIT)

 

<iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indaba...b1241/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>

 

This remix is amazing!! Great job!

Posted
Now with all those remixes they need to play it in Montreal . No excuse
  • Like 3
Posted

@John : thanxxs for your nice words:") glad u like it

 

 

This remix is amazing!! Great job!

Posted
Can't wait for the UK promo to roll in. Really hoping this will peak much higher than TC! :D
Posted
A story, from Celine herself, that could used for an music video ... it starts at 6:27 ...
  • Like 4
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/LittleMissAustria/sigklein06.jpg
Posted

A story, from Celine herself, that could used for an music video ... it starts at 6:27 ...

I love that discription. She tells it like the story existed.

  • Like 1

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

It's the first time she speaks of the meaning of her album title song since ANDHC!

 

 

So we could say a new day has come for her and for her fans!

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...