Jeff Abbott Posted October 15, 2013 at 01:07 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 01:07 PM (edited) I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE THERE IS NO VIDEO FOR THIS SONG...................... you're not the only one, to me it's a huge mistake. Edited October 15, 2013 at 01:07 PM by Jeff Abbott 2 Quote
FreddJosh Posted October 15, 2013 at 05:09 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 05:09 PM And Nobody helps, i proposed to make a Trend Topic in twitter using a hashtag asking about the Loved Me Back To Life video, but even no one fan, care about. :/ 1 Quote
ehild Posted October 15, 2013 at 05:40 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 05:40 PM Sony & Celine's team announced they weren't making a video for this because they just can't commit Celine to any more work right now. Perhaps that's no one responded....because we all know no matter what we do, they've already decided it's just not going to happen. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
QueenCeline87 Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:04 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:04 PM Here is the tweet That's my Celine twitter account! Source graham northon said it on his radio show Saturday Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:07 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:07 PM I pretty sure Sony are well aware we want a video for LMBTL!I don't understand why they can't commit to what ?? A 2 day video shoot ?? Is there lack of ideas for it because we all have plenty here! I really don't understand it !? 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:09 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:09 PM (edited) And Nobody helps, i proposed to make a Trend Topic in twitter using a hashtag asking about the Loved Me Back To Life video, but even no one fan, care about. :/ It's funny you say that... Many times me and a few other have tried to get something trending and the fans just didn't want to ! Where were you all then? Kev x Edited October 15, 2013 at 06:09 PM by Peppercorn1991 1 Quote
smw Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:09 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:09 PM (edited) If Celine isn't going to record a video for this new single -- there's no reason why don't at least have a lyric video. It could be a really AMAZING lyric video. Is there a way we can push for this? I'm thankful for the existing videos -- the Live in Quebec performance and studio session in particular. In case they're not going to make a video for Incredible -- thank god we know we'll at least have a video of NeYo and Celine "singing" the song on TV. Can't wait to see that! But they should ABSOLUTELY make a music video for Incredible. That will draw in a NEW CROWD! Which is desperately needed. We need the casual fans to be happy with this albumWe need new fans to find CelineWe need some of the haters to come around, finallyAnd we, the obsessed fans, will be here no matter what CELINE'S TEAM: CELINE MUST MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON A HUGE US TV SHOW ON THE DAY THE ALBUM IS RELEASED!!!!! Even if it's via Satellite on Ellen!!!! And she gives a free copy to everyone in the audience! And free Vegas tickets!! Edited October 15, 2013 at 06:35 PM by smw 3 Quote
ehild Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:27 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:27 PM I pretty sure Sony are well aware we want a video for LMBTL!I don't understand why they can't commit to what ?? A 2 day video shoot ?? Is there lack of ideas for it because we all have plenty here!I really don't understand it !?Me either! It's funny you say that... Many times me and a few other have tried to get something trending and the fans just didn't want to ! Where were you all then? Kev xI think a lot of us feel like if Sony, Celine's team, or even Celine herself, have decided something already they're not going to change their minds regardless. If that's the case, why bother? It's sad but I think a lot of people feel this way and are so tired of being disappointed time & time again. Throughout the years, they just do what they want to do knowing we'll still love our Celine and we'll still buy albums, DVD's, etc. So until the day comes we stop doing that (costing them money.....probably the only way to really make a statement) we'll just get more of the same. And I highly doubt we'll just stop buying her albums, etc. Too many of us want them to rate well (understandably) and just love her too much to go cold turkey just to make a point to Sony. I wish it wasn't this way (meaning Sony & Celine's team) but here we are again. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Javito Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:36 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 06:36 PM I pretty sure Sony are well aware we want a video for LMBTL!I don't understand why they can't commit to what ?? A 2 day video shoot ?? Is there lack of ideas for it because we all have plenty here!I really don't understand it !? There's a lack of interest from both parts, Sony and CELINE 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Katie Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:29 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:29 PM Sony & Celine's team announced they weren't making a video for this because they just can't commit Celine to any more work right now. Perhaps that's no one responded....because we all know no matter what we do, they've already decided it's just not going to happen. Where and when did they announce this? We only got a tweet from a French Canadian journalist 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:32 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:32 PM There's a lack of interest from both parts, Sony and CELINE That's kind of sad :-( They must know after so many years the fans are so eager for a video! We got 3 for the SA so what gives ? And if Celine loves the song as much as she says , is she not excited to see the song come to life in a video! She must be! Hell she can even get her body double back in to do some of the work! 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
LuisMa Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:35 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:35 PM Yes, I agree. It is pretty sad. It was shocking that QPVSA had a video, as there had been quite some time that an album had 3 nice ones. Let's see what happens next... 1 Quote
Miha Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:39 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:39 PM I finally heard LMBTL on radio for the first time. That is more than 1 month from it's release...In normal I should be but I'm not I'm like . Damn they killed my enthusiasmfor any future releases if there will be any in next 5 years except another portion ofrepackaged bullshit... Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:40 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:40 PM Yes, I agree. It is pretty sad. It was shocking that QPVSA had a video, as there had been quite some time that an album had 3 nice ones. Let's see what happens next... They might surprise us ...maybe on album release day!? how many days is that again ?? I love seeing the countdown everyday!! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
ehild Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:41 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:41 PM Where and when did they announce this? We only got a tweet from a French Canadian journalistI should take back the announcement part as there wasn't an official announcement as far as Celine's schedule goes but the live video from Une Seule Fois is the music video they're releasing for it. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
QueenCeline87 Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:42 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:42 PM I finally heard LMBTL on radio for the first time. That is more than 1 month from it's release...In normal I should be but I'm not I'm like . Damn they killed my enthusiasmfor any future releases if there will be any in next 5 years except another portion ofrepackaged bullshit... Awe no im afraid of when I do eventually hear it on radio I will be the same and be like I'm over it now!But I still love the song but I think I have given up hope to hear it on radio here! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
LuisMa Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:42 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:42 PM They might surprise us ...maybe on album release day!? how many days is that again ?? I love seeing the countdown everyday!! I hope so! Thank you, I just posted it! Quote
Wita19 Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:43 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:43 PM I was watching Une Seule Fois once again. I noticed that she sings:-one song for her dad,-one song for her mom,-and the other for her children. Loved Me Back To Life is for us, for fans! 4 Quote The Best Is Yet To Come...
QueenCeline87 Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:46 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:46 PM I hope so! Thank you, I just posted it! Can't believe it's only 16 days!! Excited for the album of course but it also brings the countdown to her concerts in Paris closer! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
ryba Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:52 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:52 PM Me either! I think a lot of us feel like if Sony, Celine's team, or even Celine herself, have decided something already they're not going to change their minds regardless. If that's the case, why bother? It's sad but I think a lot of people feel this way and are so tired of being disappointed time & time again. Throughout the years, they just do what they want to do knowing we'll still love our Celine and we'll still buy albums, DVD's, etc. So until the day comes we stop doing that (costing them money.....probably the only way to really make a statement) we'll just get more of the same. And I highly doubt we'll just stop buying her albums, etc. Too many of us want them to rate well (understandably) and just love her too much to go cold turkey just to make a point to Sony. I wish it wasn't this way (meaning Sony & Celine's team) but here we are again.actually the lack of Promotion for her Albums would not bother me that much if she would release 2 Albums a year like she used to 2 Quote
ryba Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:52 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:52 PM Me either! I think a lot of us feel like if Sony, Celine's team, or even Celine herself, have decided something already they're not going to change their minds regardless. If that's the case, why bother? It's sad but I think a lot of people feel this way and are so tired of being disappointed time & time again. Throughout the years, they just do what they want to do knowing we'll still love our Celine and we'll still buy albums, DVD's, etc. So until the day comes we stop doing that (costing them money.....probably the only way to really make a statement) we'll just get more of the same. And I highly doubt we'll just stop buying her albums, etc. Too many of us want them to rate well (understandably) and just love her too much to go cold turkey just to make a point to Sony. I wish it wasn't this way (meaning Sony & Celine's team) but here we are again.actually the lack of Promotion for her Albums would not bother me that much if she would release 2 Albums a year like she used to 1 Quote
Miha Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:54 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:54 PM Awe no im afraid of when I do eventually hear it on radio I will be the same and be like I'm over it now!But I still love the song but I think I have given up hope to hear it on radio here!Sorry don't wanna scare you. When I heard it, well it was the ending part that I catch I felt ok. But there wasn't that "scream of happiness inside me"if you know what I mean. The song itself sounds even better on the radio & sounded very radio friendly....well of course It did, I'm a CD fan Quote
Miha Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:56 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 07:56 PM (edited) actually the lack of Promotion for her Albums would not bother me that much if she would release 2 Albums a year like she used toI would be above happy if she would be capable of doing 1 album every 2 years these days... Edited October 15, 2013 at 07:58 PM by Miha 2 Quote
Nando Férri Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:09 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:09 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpbV_lzBUQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUh6C5LG14uZKmwCgGxf-nDQJust saw that on youtube. It's a good lyric video! In the beggining, I just thought it was a music video! Was so in shock! lol Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
mb011 Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:14 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:14 PM not nearly enough, but even with the lyrics video this absolutley great song gets a new dimension. the song is so good, still cant believe it will be unnoticed by the wide audience... so sad. Quote
mike_z Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:20 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:20 PM OMG, can't believe we got it!!!! do u think there's a music video on its way???? this is gonna help the single a lot! 3 Quote
mike_z Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:20 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:20 PM (edited) BTW why doesn't it say "lyric video"? And we all know who's behind those images... our beloved friend Thierry! Edited October 15, 2013 at 08:25 PM by mike_z Quote
wjd Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:26 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:26 PM The lyric video is amazing, but is 3 weeks too late. The real video should also have launched by now. 1 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
LuisMa Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:28 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:28 PM Thank you, thank you, thank you for not abandoning the song yet! The video is amazing, and it oozes life. A bit too late, yes, but better late than never!! 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.