marc-02 Posted October 8, 2013 at 02:36 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 02:36 AM As shared by (the multivoting) Neddo in the NEWS ONLY topic: check out the credits for Thank You; it says Celine and Ne-Yo as interpreters:Komponist: Francis "Eg" White Eg White Jessi Alexander Tommy Lee James 03:37 8 Thank YouInterpret: Celine Dion Ne-Yo Oooh... so Babyface produced three songs... 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:08 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:08 AM Didn't know that Walter Affanassief was involved on this album! Great! He produced many epic Celine songs such as 'With This Tear' 5 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:16 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:16 AM Oooh... so Babyface produced three songs... What? Lol Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
marc-02 Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:17 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:17 AM (edited) Didn't know that Walter Affanassief was involved on this album! Great! He produced many epic Celine songs such as 'With This Tear' No need to look far back... he was one of the producers of MHWGO. Edited October 8, 2013 at 07:17 AM by marc-02 1 Quote
garçon Posted October 8, 2013 at 09:31 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 09:31 AM No need to look far back... he was one of the producers of MHWGO. He created the single edit for MHWGO.. so anyone preferring the soundtrack edit should blame this man I, for one, hate his addition of that short guitar solo in the modulation. lol Quote
marc-02 Posted October 8, 2013 at 09:53 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 09:53 AM He created the single edit for MHWGO.. so anyone preferring the soundtrack edit should blame this man I, for one, hate his addition of that short guitar solo in the modulation. lol I much prefer the pop version rather than the soundtrack version. :-) Quote
Popular Post Shaun Posted October 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM Popular Post Posted October 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM So although it seems that Sony have accepted the failure of "Loved Me Back To Life" I'd still love the know the strategy for the song in the UK. So they've managed to get the song to be "Record of the Week" on Radio 2 and when it plays it'll play to an average of 8 million listeners. Brilliant. Is the song available to buy as a CD single? Nope. Is there a lyric or actual video available? Nope. Are there any promotional appearances in the UK to support the single when it's getting its best exposure so far? Nope. So a whole month before album release in the UK and there appears to be no strategy at all for the single. Over to you to prove me wrong Sony. 12 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LuisMa Posted October 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 10:44 AM I hope it gets lots of plays on Radio 2 so that it makes this transition: 3 Quote
Shaun Posted October 8, 2013 at 10:53 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 10:53 AM Since Saturday it's been averaging 2 plays per day. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted October 8, 2013 at 11:09 AM Popular Post Posted October 8, 2013 at 11:09 AM (edited) I'm a positive person but it really is a shame that this single went no where.. I'm talking only the States here, not anywhere else. At least it did well or is doing well other places! Disappointing though she or whoever the powers that be, don't push promo in the States or UK, last time I looked I think we speak mainly English, yes? Edited October 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM by DionFanAlways 8 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Javito Posted October 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM I think this album has been jinxed since the start, the lack of direction, the change of concepts, the constant delays, then the D.M. stumble and now the flop of the first single and its lack of support from radios... 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celine_boyfriend Posted October 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM Posted October 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM As of second week of october,LMBTL went #1 in 14countries, it is now #1 in Armenia , the 14th country,,, still counting!! 5 Quote Celestial Goddess of Music
celinefanonline Posted October 8, 2013 at 01:08 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 01:08 PM (edited) it seems that they postponed the release date of the physical single..... to 25th!http://www.amazon.de...&pf_rd_i=301128no wonder there's still no info about the tracklist..... Edited October 8, 2013 at 01:09 PM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
LuisMa Posted October 8, 2013 at 01:14 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 01:14 PM I think this album has been jinxed since the start, the lack of direction, the change of concepts, the constant delays, then the D.M. stumble and now the flop of the first single and its lack of support from radios... I agree that too many negative factors have influenced her performance. Let's hope that this wagon going downhill turns around and the only way is up! 2 Quote
Julian Posted October 8, 2013 at 01:16 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 01:16 PM ...................... i hate this. I took a day off just to buy the single -.- and now i learn that it comes out a week later..... Quote
shak ali Posted October 8, 2013 at 02:15 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 02:15 PM As of second week of october,LMBTL went #1 in 14countries, it is now #1 in Armenia , the 14th country,,, still counting!! Do you have a list of countries it went to number 1you can share...know of Burkina Faso and Oman... Quote
shak ali Posted October 8, 2013 at 02:18 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 02:18 PM Does anyone know for sure if Celine is due to appear on X Factor UK? .I have applied for free audience tickets for the 10th of November hoping that would be the most logical date given she can announce to buy the album tomorrow. ..any snippets of info would be appreciated Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 8, 2013 at 04:57 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 04:57 PM I don't think they're focusing on the first song release - i think all the promo will be around the album release date. Unfortunate, but true imo Quote
ehild Posted October 8, 2013 at 06:34 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 06:34 PM I'm a positive person but it really is a shame that this single went no where.. I'm talking only the States here, not anywhere else. At least it did well or is doing well other places! Disappointing though she or whoever the powers that be, don't push promo in the States or UK, last time I looked I think we speak mainly English, yes?I don't think they're focusing on the first song release - i think all the promo will be around the album release date. Unfortunate, but true imo I'm with both of you! I wish the song had done better here in the states but I think (or am really hoping) they'll be focusing more energy towards the actual album release than the single. That way they can add to her overall album sales as best selling female artist of all time. I've starting noticing this is mentioned a lot. Yes, it is quite a feat, but maybe that's their direction and concern instead of singles. Hopefully we'll see a ton of promo just before the album comes out. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Xpresso Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:03 PM Posted October 8, 2013 at 07:03 PM (edited) ...................... i hate this. I took a day off just to buy the single -.- and now i learn that it comes out a week later.....That sucks. Another great Sony move! And you probably ended up buying the new single from Katy, Miley or Lady G... Edited October 8, 2013 at 07:04 PM by Xpresso 3 Quote
Trombones13 Posted October 9, 2013 at 01:11 AM Posted October 9, 2013 at 01:11 AM it seems that they postponed the release date of the physical single..... to 25th!http://www.amazon.de...&pf_rd_i=301128no wonder there's still no info about the tracklist.....I don't know if this was there when you posted, but the tracklist is there now:1. Loved Me Back To Life2. Loved Me Back To Life (Dave Audé Radio Extended Mix) Dave's site also confirms the remix. 1 Quote @KurtTrowbridge / KurtTrowbridge.com
mebe Posted October 9, 2013 at 01:26 AM Posted October 9, 2013 at 01:26 AM I don't know if this was there when you posted, but the tracklist is there now:1. Loved Me Back To Life2. Loved Me Back To Life (Dave Audé Radio Extended Mix) Dave's site also confirms the remix. I love Dave Audé! 1 Quote
LukeD Posted October 9, 2013 at 02:03 AM Posted October 9, 2013 at 02:03 AM As of second week of october,LMBTL went #1 in 14countries, it is now #1 in Armenia , the 14th country,,, still counting!! It reached #1 on the official charts of these 14 countries or just on I tunes? Which countries are these and why aren't they available on Wikipedia? Quote
Davey84 Posted October 9, 2013 at 08:45 AM Author Posted October 9, 2013 at 08:45 AM A tracklist has been released for the Loved Me Back To Life physical single: 1: Loved Me Back To Life - Dion, Celine / Motes, Denarius 2: Loved Me Back To Life - Dave Aude Radio Extended - Dion, Celine / Motes, Denarius Thanks to www.powerofthemusic.com I hope the second track is a good remix and not just some aye aye ayes more 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Xpresso Posted October 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM Posted October 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM I hope the second track is a good remix and not just some aye aye ayes more Well, it says "Radio Extended" so it can't be that different in my opinion. Why can't they release a Dance Remix so it can be heard in clubs and give Céline some cool factor!!???? Oh sorry I almost forgot that Sony is involved... 2 Quote
Chin Posted October 9, 2013 at 10:50 AM Posted October 9, 2013 at 10:50 AM Maybe the song will just be extended with more "iii iiii" in the radio remix LOL Quote
luciusbright Posted October 9, 2013 at 04:48 PM Posted October 9, 2013 at 04:48 PM I do hope the second track On the single release would be a dancing remix. This song is so easy to be a dance track remix. 1 Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Shaun Posted October 9, 2013 at 09:59 PM Posted October 9, 2013 at 09:59 PM "Loved Me Back To Life" will be added to BBC Radio 2's "B" playlist from Saturday 12th October. It is currently the station's "Record of the Week." Radio 2 is the most listened to radio station in the UK. Looks like the song is getting some love in the UK. 5 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
dj4celine Posted October 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM Posted October 9, 2013 at 10:27 PM And flopping everywhere else unfortunately 1 Quote
celinefanonline Posted October 11, 2013 at 01:18 PM Posted October 11, 2013 at 01:18 PM now the single release date has postponed again, now it's 1st Nov same date as the album!!! WTF??? ...... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.