gafsa Posted October 5, 2013 at 04:04 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 04:04 PM It cant bu succes if radion doesnt play the song. How come casual fans know the song exist if they never heard it anywhere. 2 Quote
soleilgirly Posted October 5, 2013 at 04:16 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 04:16 PM It cant bu succes if radion doesnt play the song. How come casual fans know the song exist if they never heard it anywhere.The Youtube videos? Interviews she has done? Quote
gafsa Posted October 5, 2013 at 04:29 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 04:29 PM (edited) The Youtube videos? Interviews she has done? About the interview it wasnt air in every corner of the world. I wouldnt know about the interview if i didnt come to this forum.I'm talking from the side of the world i live in. And about youtube, i open youtube if i want to search a specific video, i mean i didnt come to youtube without knowing what i want to see. For example when everyone talk about miley i search her video on youtube, if nobody talk about that or if i didnt hear what happen about miley i wont search for her video. That's what i see arround me. Though i didnt like it but i have to admit radio is the best promotion for a song. No body know Celine has a new song except me. Edited October 5, 2013 at 04:32 PM by gafsa Quote
Katie Posted October 5, 2013 at 04:29 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 04:29 PM Question: WHy is the song falling on the Adult Contemporary Chart---the only chart---in the U.S. It's falling pretty dramatically. LIke--this single is seriously tanking and it's BLOWING MY MIND as to why. Her only chance at radio---AC--wont even play her Does Rene/Sony have any intervention planned at all????????????? What's the AC position for this week? Tx Quote
mebe Posted October 5, 2013 at 05:41 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 05:41 PM LMBTL is #9 in Quebec according to ADISQ Top radio http://www.adisq.com/palmares.aspx?l=r10 5 Quote
Trombones13 Posted October 5, 2013 at 07:43 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 07:43 PM What's the AC position for this week? TxToday's update has it at #31. 27 31 CELINE DION Loved Me Back To ... 191 -30 1.356 -6 spins-3 bullet-0.133 audience 1 Quote @KurtTrowbridge / KurtTrowbridge.com
mebe Posted October 5, 2013 at 08:28 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 08:28 PM I don't understand why the radio stations are already decreasing the spins....At least the ones playing the song should increase their spins... Quote
soleilgirly Posted October 5, 2013 at 09:03 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 09:03 PM I don't understand why the radio stations are already decreasing the spins....At least the ones playing the song should increase their spins... Yes that is why I compiled that list of twitter accounts and request pages of the stations playing the song so we can tell them we like it and want to hear it more. It's worth a shot. 1 Quote
smw Posted October 5, 2013 at 10:17 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 10:17 PM We maybe need to focus on getting the song exposed in other ways? Keep on pushing the song to Adult Contemporary stations -- but also get as many people to view the videos on YouTube as possible, since that counts toward the charts. It's apparent the team cares more about pushing the album as a whole rather than just the single…. 2 Quote
Miha Posted October 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM Posted October 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM Finally LMBTL is on the radio in my country - although I didn't here it yet.Here's the chart, please let's make her #1: http://www.radiohit.si/glasba 3 Quote
karatedude317 Posted October 6, 2013 at 01:02 AM Posted October 6, 2013 at 01:02 AM a bit of good news....LMBTL continues to be played on the two stations in the area who are playing it, WHUD and WLTW. It is now one of the top songs played on WLTW for this week, number 18 out of the top 20. This is a first for the song. Let's keep requesting it on both stations. It's better than nothing. I STILL have not heard this song on the radio. This has never been the case with any other Celine song 2 Quote
Katie Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:33 AM Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:33 AM Hey everyone please tweet these stations and use the other links to request them to play it in a non-crazy fashion lol I try to be casual and say this song is special to me and I love hearing it on your station etc. You could also find them on Facebook and message them that way too if you want. Just a last attempt to get more spins. I hope you will join me in requesting the song! https://twitter.com/majic955http://www.whud.com/request/ and https://twitter.com/1007WHUDhttp://www.mediabase...1&c_let=DGAC-FMhttps://twitter.com/1067Litefm and http://www.1067litef...fo/request.htmlhttps://twitter.com/TheRiverGR and http://rivergrandrapids.com/feedback/https://twitter.com/sunny923 and http://www.sunny923.com/index.php (You pick what we play on the right side of the page)https://twitter.com/965KVKI1 and steveking@TownsquareMedia.comhttps://twitter.com/B955https://twitter.com/Lite9691https://twitter.com/Q1019 and chasemurphy@clearchannel.comhttps://twitter.com/KWAV969 Tweeted till I broke! Lol...I still have some strengh for it this week-end...Any other station? 1 Quote
PopMusicBoy Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:48 AM Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:48 AM Shall we try Delilah? 1 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:04 AM Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:04 AM a bit of good news....LMBTL continues to be played on the two stations in the area who are playing it, WHUD and WLTW. It is now one of the top songs played on WLTW for this week, number 18 out of the top 20. This is a first for the song. Let's keep requesting it on both stations. It's better than nothing. I STILL have not heard this song on the radio. /scripts/proxy/anon.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.celinedionforum.com%2Fpublic%2Fstyle_emoticons%2Fdefault%2Fsad.png&b=1 This has never been the case with any other Celine song Yeah. Its kinda strange that after 6 years of absence, nobody cares about her song. Quote
changepas39 Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:41 AM Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:41 AM I've heard LMBTL on one of my local AC stations several times! I get so excited every time I hear it! 5 Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
mebe Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:44 AM Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:44 AM The song and the album are #1 on iTunes in Armenia!!! 4 Quote
karatedude317 Posted October 6, 2013 at 12:00 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 12:00 PM Shall we try Delilah?YES! as well as Ryan Seacrest, John Tesh, Elvis Duran and any other syndicated shows! 1 Quote
Katie Posted October 6, 2013 at 01:21 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 01:21 PM YES! as well as Ryan Seacrest, John Tesh, Elvis Duran and any other syndicated shows! Do you please have theirs mals/tweets or any webpage for request, thanks Quote
Del Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:21 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:21 PM FINALLY heard LMBTL on the radio! That being said I was listening to Rythme FM Montreal online for their top 25. It was # 10 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Jeff Abbott Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:22 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:22 PM FINALLY heard LMBTL on the radio! That being said I was listening to Rythme FM Montreal online for their top 25. It was # 10 I thought she was #8 need to work on my French Quote
Del Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:26 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:26 PM I thought she was #8 need to work on my Frenchoh maybe she was.. I kinda stopped listening to what the announcer said when the song started playing. haha Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Jeff Abbott Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:30 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:30 PM oh maybe she was.. I kinda stopped listening to what the announcer said when the song started playing. hahawasn't Katy Perry #6 and Celine was two songs earlier? I'm probably wrong on this one Quote
Del Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:35 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:35 PM wasn't Katy Perry #6 and Celine was two songs earlier? I'm probably wrong on this one you're probably right. After the song the announcer said something about the top 10. I probably just confused it with him she entered the top 10 by being #10. I need to listen better. haha 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Jeff Abbott Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:40 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:40 PM you're probably right. After the song the announcer said something about the top 10. I probably just confused it with him she entered the top 10 by being #10. I need to listen better. hahaam I? the announcer said something about Roar being number six, so that Wilfred guy must have been #7 and LMBTL played right before him. Quote
mike_z Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:41 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 02:41 PM Well maybe it's a grower in Québec and she'll get a decent #1 there... a bit like "Le Miracle", which wasn't precisely a grower though! Quote
browseceline Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:16 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:16 PM anybody know how the song is doing on Dutch radio? Is it even played? Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
gafsa Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:20 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:20 PM Well maybe it's a grower in Québec and she'll get a decent #1 there... a bit like "Le Miracle", which wasn't precisely a grower though! Oh i love grower 1 Quote
québecflower Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:26 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 03:26 PM am I? the announcer said something about Roar being number six, so that Wilfred guy must have been #7 and LMBTL played right before him.am I? the announcer said something about Roar being number six, so that Wilfred guy must have been #7 and LMBTL played right before him. it is so funny to hear Wilfred in a Celine dion forum 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted October 6, 2013 at 05:26 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 05:26 PM Who is Wilfred? 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jeff Abbott Posted October 6, 2013 at 06:24 PM Posted October 6, 2013 at 06:24 PM (edited) Who is Wilfred?we meant Wilfred Le Bouthillier, his song called Je m'y perds is one spot above LMBTL on this week's Rythme FM Montreal singles chart. btw quick correction, Celine's LMBTL is currently #9, not #8, as we previously said, it's two spots higher compared to last week. Edited October 6, 2013 at 06:25 PM by Jeff Abbott 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.