Ronny83 Posted October 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM Posted October 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM (edited) link? Did you see it on The Red Heads FB? Who the hell is that Jeremy guy? Is he some Sony insider? Can someone provide relieable source where either, Sony, Team Celine, Rene or Celine herself confirm this info. (so we can put it NEWS threat) This tweet just sounds like a fan cry which is actually pessimistic joke nothing else, and sadly he got some lucky publicityNot really.C'est dans la boîte ! 👍 #SoHappy #CelineDion #LovedMeBackToLife http://t.co/1UQ4mvxG04— Jérémy Parayre (@jeremyparayre) October 3, 2013 Edited October 4, 2013 at 10:27 AM by Ronny83 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Kong Posted October 4, 2013 at 10:34 AM Posted October 4, 2013 at 10:34 AM Lead single with no proper music video!? This is getting disappointed... 4 Quote
Shaun Posted October 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM Posted October 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM Makes you wonder what we would have got as the official video if she didn't do the Quebec concert in the summer. The Ellen performance? That's how damn unprofessional the team promoting Celine have become these days it appears. 5 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Kyle_Jared Posted October 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM Posted October 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM (edited) I think everybody needs to calm down. You don't think this was the plan all along when Celine wanted to sing this song in Quebec? knowing it was being filmed? I kinda do. She loves Adele and Adele's last 'video' was a live one "Set fire to the rain." Rumor has it had no video at all. Secondly, given the fact the song is not "Exploding" on the charts--what is another video going to do (Cher did one for Woman's World) and I already forget what it's about lol...did nothing for the song. So, I'd feel very safe in saying there will be an official video for one of the singles on this album. But not this one (Besides the Live from Quebec). Wait and see what happens....her American promo has not started for the album yet beside a couple of interviews last month. As dissapointing as this is, I'm sure they are waiting for a better opportunity (or.....an Incredible opportunity) Edited October 4, 2013 at 11:11 AM by Kyle_Jared 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted October 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM Posted October 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM Yes let's boycott!! We all should stop buying French Canadian maple syrup. but it's soooo good on waffles! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
GIORGOS Posted October 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM link? Did you see it on The Red Heads FB? Who the hell is that Jeremy guy? Is he some Sony insider? Can someone provide relieable source where either, Sony, Team Celine, Rene or Celine herself confirm this info. (so we can put it NEWS threat) This tweet just sounds like a fan cry which is actually pessimistic joke nothing else, and sadly he got some lucky publicity A close friend of mine is working on a famous radio station in Athens , he ask about this in Greek Sony Music ( now Feelgood Records ) and they told him that are no plans for the time being for a video for “Loved Me Back to Life “ Quote
Taking Chances Posted October 4, 2013 at 01:13 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 01:13 PM PAMP was released on july 2, music video was released on september 6. Still hope there will be video for LMBTL, I don´t understand all this, 3 videos for SA and no video for first single from new english album? Ok, so there is still hope. I just read my post and apparently I can't write English anymore. Anyway, as someone else said: It's her first English album in six years - she needs a decent video! Quote
Taking Chances Posted October 4, 2013 at 01:13 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 01:13 PM (edited) EDIT: Double post. Has there been any significant news on that press conference thing they were doing? Edited October 4, 2013 at 01:15 PM by Taking Chances Quote
rodrigo Posted October 4, 2013 at 01:16 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 01:16 PM Worldwide iTunes Song Chart 2013/10/03 : 80 (+7)European iTunes Song Chart 2013/10/03 : 180 (+77)iTuns Brasil # 49 1 Quote
rael1983 Posted October 4, 2013 at 02:14 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 02:14 PM I just can't believe there won't be a video for her first English release in SIX YEARS! I will wait to see it these news are true, 'cause I just can't believe them now. 2 Quote
takeachance Posted October 4, 2013 at 02:52 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 02:52 PM stupid if no video 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
davidjag79 Posted October 4, 2013 at 02:54 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 02:54 PM Isn't it translated to no music video for LMBTL as of yet? I'm not saying that we will get an official music video for LMBTL, but I am not giving up the outside 20% chance that we might still get one. This forum is such a succubus at times There is still a chance and if they decided not too maybe just maybe Sony and CelineTeam may listen to us as fans like they did changing the concept, taking down the horrid LMBTL Vevo video ect. Let's keep a little hope alive until then be happy we are getting new material and enjoy LMBTL! 1 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
IamDavid Posted October 4, 2013 at 02:55 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 02:55 PM Thats right! We had nany changed release days and we was pacient for a loooong time, i think we deserve a nice MV!!!! 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted October 4, 2013 at 03:21 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 03:21 PM If Sony decided there won't be a music video for LMBT, it's probably because they want to focus on another single when the album comes out... Quote
Daysleeper Posted October 4, 2013 at 03:39 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 03:39 PM Considering the next single could be "Incredible", I wouldn't be surprised if they use shoots from the studio sessions with Ne-Yo as music video. 3 Quote
québecflower Posted October 4, 2013 at 03:42 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 03:42 PM but it's soooo good on waffles! you can buy buy the one from U.S. north east.... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
luciusbright Posted October 4, 2013 at 03:52 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 03:52 PM now,the desert in the last few Vedios even seems so great. 1 Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
marc-02 Posted October 4, 2013 at 04:47 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 04:47 PM Ariana grande's tweet: Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) tweeted at 11:41 PM on Fri, Oct 04, 2013:loving Celine Dion's new sound... refreshing and yet still sounds like her.. soooo beautiful Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 5 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 4, 2013 at 04:58 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 04:58 PM Ariana grande's tweet: Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) tweeted at 11:41 PM on Fri, Oct 04, 2013:loving Celine Dion's new sound... refreshing and yet still sounds like her.. soooo beautiful(https://twitter.com/ArianaGrande/status/386154191271383040)Yay Ariana! I am glad she has heard it. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted October 4, 2013 at 05:00 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 05:00 PM you can buy buy the one from U.S. north east....Nope won't do! That's why we enter your country illegally 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Celinenvegas Posted October 4, 2013 at 06:42 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 06:42 PM If Sony decided there won't be a music video for LMBT, it's probably because they want to focus on another single when the album comes out... Yes I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they'll go all out with the 2nd single, music video, & album release. I just worry that she'll get lost in all the other big releases around that time. Why Oh Why didn't they release it at a quieter time? It's too late for Grammy consideration and by the time they vote for the 2015 show it will be forgotten by most. Quote ~J O E Y~
ehild Posted October 4, 2013 at 07:09 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 07:09 PM I think everybody needs to calm down. You don't think this was the plan all along when Celine wanted to sing this song in Quebec? knowing it was being filmed? I kinda do. She loves Adele and Adele's last 'video' was a live one "Set fire to the rain." Rumor has it had no video at all. Secondly, given the fact the song is not "Exploding" on the charts--what is another video going to do (Cher did one for Woman's World) and I already forget what it's about lol...did nothing for the song. So, I'd feel very safe in saying there will be an official video for one of the singles on this album. But not this one (Besides the Live from Quebec). Wait and see what happens....her American promo has not started for the album yet beside a couple of interviews last month. As dissapointing as this is, I'm sure they are waiting for a better opportunity (or.....an Incredible opportunity) I agree. I know several people on her keep saying there will be a video coming but at the same time, info coming from other places says there won't be one. So, really, I think this is the video. I'd love a surprise and to be proven wrong but I just don't think it's coming. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
QueenCeline87 Posted October 4, 2013 at 07:41 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 07:41 PM Just heard Sias song for the hunger games soundtrack on the radio , so maybe LMBTL will be on the soundtrack too! I know taylor swift had 2 songs she wrote on one of them so it's possible 2 sia songs could be on this too!? Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
juicyoranges Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:33 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:33 PM Does anyone know how much longer Celine has left with her contract with Sony? How many more albums does she have to make with them? The sooner she leave Sony the better in my opinion. xx 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:38 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:38 PM Celine will NOT leave Sony. It doesn't just work like that... Kev x 1 Quote
pat200 Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:44 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:44 PM lol it was just renewed a year or two ago! Quote
juicyoranges Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:48 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:48 PM Celine will NOT leave Sony. It doesn't just work like that... Kev x Maybe so. I'm still curious how long she has committed to be with them. xx Quote
juicyoranges Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:49 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:49 PM lol it was just renewed a year or two ago! oh well lol. Looks like we have to put up with this cr*p support from Sony for a while then. xx Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:52 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 08:52 PM Sad. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Bruno Portugal Posted October 4, 2013 at 09:06 PM Posted October 4, 2013 at 09:06 PM I can't believe there will be no music video.Music videos are appealing for young audiences. Why to create a new and fresh sound if only her fans will ear it. 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.