Jump to content

New English Single: Loved Me Back To Life


Recommended Posts

Posted
Just learnt that Cher will be performing on X Factor UK this Saturday for 80s themed live show.Gives me confidence that our idol Celine should also perform when she is in the UK closer to album launch.Most logical date should be 10th November. Britney Spears will be in the Uk on Alan Carr Chatty Man talk show next week. They usually record the show on a Wednesday for a Friday showing.
Posted
Team Celine/ Sony..kindly heed the above and ensure Alan Carr X Factor Graham Norton and Jonathan Ross are must haves for UK promotion. We as fans are counting on you
  • Like 1
Posted

So about the BIG Announcement:

Celine Dion Announces Special New York CityPerformance October29 AtEdisonBallroom

Pandora presents an intimate evening with celine dion, do u guys have an idea how huge this announcement is? Im not from the usa i dont have a clue, is this deal with PAndora a big one? Can someone pleaee answer me

Celestial Goddess of Music

post-32876-0-68121700-1382968430_thumb.jpg

Posted

So about the BIG Announcement:

Celine Dion Announces Special New York CityPerformance October29 AtEdisonBallroom

Pandora presents an intimate evening with celine dion, do u guys have an idea how huge this announcement is? Im not from the usa i dont have a clue, is this deal with PAndora a big one? Can someone pleaee answer me

 

She will perform the songs from new album on that day for the first time

http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png

Posted
The single has been postponed....... again........ Now the release date is Nov. 2
Posted

OMG!

 

They should know by now that for the fans, to postpone is simply:

 

Pathetic

Obnoxious

Stupid

Terrible

Pitiful

Offensive

Nauseating

Evil! :evil:

Posted
So we are saying that the release of the second single (after LMBTL) is being post-poned? Is that what is going on? When was it supposed to have come out?
Posted

He's referring to LMBTL, Pura Vida. I hope you're Pura Vida, by the way. :P

 

What I don't understand is why they postpone it one day, and then the next day they change it again. Wasn't it announced just yesterday that it would come out on the 1st? :mellow:

  • Like 1
Posted
But why do you guys want the single when you can get a full album? I mean the album is better than the single.
  • Like 1

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

But why do you guys want the single when you can get a full album? I mean the album is better than the single.

 

I collect Celine stuff. :P

Posted

 

 

I collect Celine stuff. :P

Yea a lot of you do. I get it. But still.

  • Like 1

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted
For a collector, when a single is postponed or cancelled, the Chill Pill Man is needed more than ever, and he needs to prescribe a super duper strong dose. :laugh:
  • Like 3
Posted

Yea a lot of you do. I get it. But still.

I don't think you do. For many of us the excitement of a new album was the coming of singles. Now that's nearly dead.

  • Like 2

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

 

I don't think you do. For many of us the excitement of a new album was the coming of singles. Now that's nearly dead.

No I get that people collect. I just think its a bit dumb to go crazy over a single release when it's the album that's important. Maybe it would help with the single sales but I just don't see the big deal.

 

Then again i don't collect these things anymore.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

its a bit dumb to go crazy over a single release when it's the album that's important.

 

Diplomatic.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
That's the thing about us collectors. We go crazy about some things, that even sometimes we are like Sherri's sharks ~~~~/\~~~ looking for prey. :laugh:
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

 

 

Diplomatic.

Nevermind!

Edited by Prima_Donna1

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

Hi everybody ;-) Here is a link to a preview of a CLUB MIX of DIAMONDS. i´ve just produced it for fun with Célines Vocals (Took it from the interview with District V) - maybe you like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl0e5r8apYc

LOL! Very nice! Good job!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted

Hi everybody ;-) Here is a link to a preview of a CLUB MIX of DIAMONDS. i´ve just produced it for fun with Célines Vocals (Took it from the interview with District V) - maybe you like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl0e5r8apYc

 

OMG! I am obsessed with your remix. I still can't believe Celine did a bit of that song out of the blue. I love it so much!! :wub:

  • Like 1

highfive.jpg

Posted
why is the album being postponed????
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if somebody posted the promo CD before.

 

post-409-0-34611500-1381649584_thumb.jpeg

 

post-409-0-51925300-1381649589_thumb.jpeg

 

post-409-0-18063000-1381649594_thumb.jpeg

 

 

Celine Dion ‎– Loved Me Back To Life

Label: Columbia ‎– none

Format: CDr, Promo, Single

Country: US

Released: 03 Sep 2013

Genre: Electronic, Pop

Style: Ballad, Dubstep

 

 

Tracklist

Loved Me Back To Life 3:50

 

Credits

Producer – Sham & Motesart

Written-By – Denarius Motes, Hasham "Sham" Hussain, Sia Furler*

 

Notes

Taken from Upcoming eleventh English-language studio album "Loved Me Back to Life" that´s scheduled for release on digital retailers on 5 November, 2013 via Columbia Records.

P & C 2013 under exclusive licence to Columbia Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.

Promotional Use Only

 

 

Discogs

Edited by kevincheung410

www.celinecn.com

Youtube | Sohu 

Posted (edited)

The single has been postponed....... again........ Now the release date is Nov. 2

 

And I wonder... what can possibly be the SENSE to release a single on november 2 when the ALBUM is released 3 days later??? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Can there be more stupidity with Sony Music and Céline, or are they doing merits for a contest??? They've never released a first single so close to the album's release date, there's no sense!!

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
I think Julian meant the German single, and the album is released there on the 1st, but I have checked Amazon.de and the single is still listed for November 1st. :mellow:
Posted
I read somewhere that the length on Loved Me Back To Life is different on some versions of the album. Can anyone give me some more info on that?
Posted (edited)

Just a question that has been going through my mind for the past few days: The single is going to be a card sleeve, right? Or will it be on a normal case? 'Cause I've seen these two pics on Facebook:

 

Card Sleeve

post-24385-0-59715000-1381657507_thumb.jpg

 

Standard CD case:

post-24385-0-93261300-1381657535_thumb.jpg

Edited by Celine Fan 77

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...