mike_z Posted September 22, 2013 at 04:57 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 04:57 PM I guess next week is gonna be even better, the official audio will reach 1 million hits, that's for sure. Yeah I'm also sure!!! and then... it's time for the music video, which should get 10 million views AT LEAST!!!!! 1 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted September 22, 2013 at 04:57 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 04:57 PM he is great, but if you want people talking about it, go with the brother, Liam... LOL Celine the cougar? Quote
mike_z Posted September 22, 2013 at 05:07 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 05:07 PM LOL Celine the cougar? I'm sure that would grab some headlines! definitely! Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 22, 2013 at 05:10 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 05:10 PM yeah where are the official remixes?Even Cher's single sold more digital copies, and she's considered "dead" as an artist!We won't allow this to be the end of LMBTL!But Cher's single ''Woman's World'' was released 3 months ago and Celine's LMBTL was released only 3 weeks ago. I bet the sales of LMBTL will dramatically increase next month with the heavy promo Tour planned for the album release. Quote
mebe Posted September 22, 2013 at 05:37 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 05:37 PM The song is up from #23 to # 18 on Rythme Fm in Quebec! http://www.rythmefm.com/montreal/palmares.php 1 Quote
mike_z Posted September 22, 2013 at 05:41 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 05:41 PM But Cher's single ''Woman's World'' was released 3 months ago and Celine's LMBTL was released only 3 weeks ago. I bet the sales of LMBTL will dramatically increase next month with the heavy promo Tour planned for the album release. what's that heavy promo tour that everyone's talking about? anything confirmed? Quote
LukeD Posted September 22, 2013 at 06:01 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 06:01 PM (edited) Do you agree the second single should be released in January? Or maybe a single release sometime during November/December seems better to you? Edited September 22, 2013 at 06:04 PM by LukeD Quote
mike_z Posted September 22, 2013 at 06:08 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 06:08 PM Do you agree the second single should be released in January? Or maybe a single release sometime during November/December seems better to you? January all the way 2 Quote
LukeD Posted September 22, 2013 at 06:12 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 06:12 PM January all the way I agree! I said so in a big post a couple days ago, but it was pretty much ignored. So I had to ask again! A second single that is released in November/December will be ignored as radios play Christmas music. She also has almost 1 month after January 20th to do some promo. Quote
takeachance Posted September 22, 2013 at 08:25 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 08:25 PM I cant believe no video yet 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
rael1983 Posted September 22, 2013 at 08:37 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 08:37 PM (edited) Do you agree the second single should be released in January? Absolutely. Celine has a break for a month at the end of January and she could promote a second single then. I say keep the promotion going with "Loved Me Back To Life", which is the title track of the album and with the release of the official video later this year it will help boost sales for the album. Also, continuing promotion with "Loved Me Back To Life" could help the song finally climb the charts. Edited September 22, 2013 at 08:37 PM by rael1983 2 Quote
Fuzzy Posted September 22, 2013 at 08:55 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 08:55 PM Pic of the slim jewel case single. 5 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Popular Post Nmj Posted September 22, 2013 at 08:59 PM Popular Post Posted September 22, 2013 at 08:59 PM I hope the album doesn't have the paper case like TC had 9 Quote
LukeD Posted September 22, 2013 at 09:18 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 09:18 PM I hope the album doesn't have the paper case like TC had http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.celinedionforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif I hate this paper case. It is so fragile! I couldn't really take out the Cd without scratching the case..! 2 Quote
Roland61 Posted September 22, 2013 at 09:27 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 09:27 PM (edited) The card sleeve CDs are the worst idea what SONY has. This is bullshit, I remove the CDs from the card and store them in a normal jewel case, then the cards are for the archive. From TC I have buyed the ukrainian edition, this is the only one which has a normal jewel case, all others are cards. Very bad is the japanese edition of TC, here the card is bigger than the size of a CD case and not storable in the CD magazine. Edited September 22, 2013 at 09:28 PM by Roland61 Quote
ryba Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:22 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:22 PM Pic of the slim jewel case single. Cool! Where did you get a copy from? Quote
Fuzzy Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:44 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:44 PM Cool! Where did you get a copy from?It's one of the in-store play copy from a music store I used to work at many years ago.They agreed to let me take a pic. Now let them agree to give it to me 3 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Fuzzy Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM I couldn't really take out the Cd without scratching the case..!And I scratched the CDs... 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
ryba Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM Posted September 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM are there any more songs on it? Quote
Popular Post browseceline Posted September 22, 2013 at 11:41 PM Popular Post Posted September 22, 2013 at 11:41 PM (edited) Finally finished Loved me back to life, it is posted in the karaoke/instrumentals section, enjoy! Edited September 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM by browseceline 10 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 23, 2013 at 01:58 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 01:58 AM Please tell us more about the cd single fuzzy Kev x Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 23, 2013 at 01:59 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 01:59 AM Finally finished Loved me back to life, it is posted in the karaoke/instrumentals section, enjoy! You are so talented! Thank you so much for this! I'm sure many fans will have fun trying to sing to this . I sure will Kev x 1 Quote
Philippe1984 Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:01 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:01 AM Do you agree the second single should be released in January? Or maybe a single release sometime during November/December seems better to you? November/December seems to be logical for me Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:03 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:03 AM (edited) had some friends over tongiht; we're planning a party in a few months were listening to songs. So I played them Loved Me back to life, they were like "what the hell is this--I like it, but never heard of it". I said "it's actually Celine's new song" and they were like ya, it's good but nobody will know it we've never heard of it. So, there you go. All of these people were UNDER 30 years of age--and LIKED IT She FRIGGIN WELL NEEDS RADIO because people LIKE THE DAMN SONG "WHEN" they hear it. AND they're not even Celine fans! Edited September 23, 2013 at 03:04 AM by Kyle_Jared 6 Quote
mebe Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:11 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:11 AM had some friends over tongiht; we're planning a party in a few months were listening to songs. So I played them Loved Me back to life, they were like "what the hell is this--I like it, but never heard of it". I said "it's actually Celine's new song" and they were like ya, it's good but nobody will know it we've never heard of it. So, there you go. All of these people were UNDER 30 years of age--and LIKED IT She FRIGGIN WELL NEEDS RADIO because people LIKE THE DAMN SONG "WHEN" they hear it. AND they're not even Celine fans! You are right! I heard a lot of people saying they were not fans of her but they like the song! This could really be a hit if people knew about the song and if radio stations were playing it!!! 2 Quote
Cuquito Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:19 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:19 AM That is true! I spoke with this young guy at my work and he knows about new songs from Katty, Cher and Britney but anything about LMBTL. I'm sure I don't need to say why. Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:33 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:33 AM i think the coolest music video to reach new generations ever on her career was "thats the way it is"i used to like her.... buy i became a hardcore fan after that video...she was so cute ...cleanand the song was like all those pop songs at that time... it was featured at brazilian TRL at the time.... this song is good... but dont know why they dont market her anymorethey trust only her fanbase... its hard to change peoples image of celine...from night to daysee miley she had to go slutty...nakedto say HELLO IM A WOMAN NOW..IM NOT HANNA MONTANNA hahahaha so what celine should do to sayYES IM A DIVA BUT IM STILL ALIVE... Quote
Ericwwc Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:37 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 03:37 AM Same situation in Malaysia,I played it to the non-celine fans then most of them like it....Celine needs the help from radio !!! Quote
Celine_2533 Posted September 23, 2013 at 07:16 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 07:16 AM The card sleeve CDs are the worst idea what SONY has. This is bullshit, I remove the CDs from the card and store them in a normal jewel case, then the cards are for the archive. From TC I have buyed the ukrainian edition, this is the only one which has a normal jewel case, all others are cards. Very bad is the japanese edition of TC, here the card is bigger than the size of a CD case and not storable in the CD magazine.But I love Japanese edition because of the protected sleeve held the CD not to touch the card sleeve directly. Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
celinedionfan Posted September 23, 2013 at 09:35 AM Posted September 23, 2013 at 09:35 AM The song is in the Top 10 of Love Radio fm in Greecehttp://www.loveradio.gr/index.php?section=top20 2 Quote 22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.