mike_z Posted September 19, 2013 at 03:57 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 03:57 PM perez hilton should upload the in studio video!!!! 1 Quote
mike_z Posted September 19, 2013 at 04:17 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 04:17 PM By the way, the live video is getting a lot of views! Hope it makes a difference in the HOT 100! I'm so glad they added the "LIVE IN QUEBEC CITY" which wasn't there before, I'm sure that's a message for us "Hey guys, this is just the epic performance we HAD to share with the world, but be sure you'll get the real video!" 3 Quote
Macaronie Posted September 19, 2013 at 04:28 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 04:28 PM Epic... 1 Quote
québecflower Posted September 19, 2013 at 04:38 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 04:38 PM yes epic if Celine would have been the general when the plaines d'abraham battle happened, we would have won (the french) . She would have loved the french soldiers back to life and kicked the british out of the country . 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Bell Posted September 19, 2013 at 06:01 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 06:01 PM I really loved the promotinal video of the single. Now I do hope Sia will write more songs for Celine some day. 3 Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
anewdayhascome Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:06 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:06 PM In the music video Celine should be in the coma... I mean she said in the interview that a woman is in coma and then brough back to life, so why don't she play it? 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Miha Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:15 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:15 PM Thank god for this promo "in studio" video. It made me feel better after that incident with "fake" live in Quebec video.Still they better shoot the real proper music video soon.And yes, Sia can start right now writting new music for Celine, because it will take them another six years torelease new one...well ironicaly what a coincidence at that time Vegas deal expires.Sure there will be a new one. OK off topic... 1 Quote
Miha Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:26 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:26 PM By the way how many European radios (countries) have played LMBTL.Still no sign in my..... Does this means she'll make some noise when she visits Europe in November/December with promoin France, Belgium, UK, Germany,... Quote
davidjag79 Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:14 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:14 PM (edited) Request LMBTL on RyanSeacrest.com all you have to do is type in your name, in the subject choose song request. Everybody go request it! This song deserves to be on the radio!! http://www.ryanseacrest.com/contact/ Edited September 19, 2013 at 09:22 PM by davidjag79 6 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Daysleeper Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:17 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:17 PM By the way how many European radios (countries) have played LMBTL.Still no sign in my..... Does this means she'll make some noise when she visits Europe in November/December with promoin France, Belgium, UK, Germany,... I just wanted to ask about Slovenia. Here the radio airplay is 0 ... And there's almost no news about her new album or the single. Strange Quote
changepas39 Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:35 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:35 PM Request LMBTL on RyanSeacrest.com all you have to do is type in your name, in the subject choose song request. Everybody go request it! This song deserves to be on the radio!! http://www.ryanseacrest.com/contact/ I requested LMBTL! 1 Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
davidjag79 Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:45 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:45 PM I requested LMBTL! Thanks! Keep requesting! I have several times Everybody go! Lets flood them with requests! 1 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Kong Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:50 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 09:50 PM Heard LMBTL at the Disneyland Paris yesterday, feeling awesome! 3 Quote
infiniti Posted September 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM wow this cover ... who is this guy? 3 Quote Celine ~
Miha Posted September 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM Request LMBTL on RyanSeacrest.com all you have to do is type in your name, in the subject choose song request. Everybody go request it! This song deserves to be on the radio!! http://www.ryanseacrest.com/contact/Just did it. I just wanted to ask about Slovenia. Here the radio airplay is 0 ... And there's almost no news about her new album or the single. Strange Same story here. All other major acts coming out this fall were mantioned or played... Well they keep posting on and on about her selling her Jupiter house and the fact that she owns 3000+ pairs of shoeswich is in fact old news. They're repeating this fact for years now...very pathetic I would say.You know it doesn't show her in a good way in these bad social/economy times.But you know these days trash topics sells well.The comments under the articles are like: people disagreeing about her luxury life or wondering where is she, what happened to her careerand some saying they miss her. I can tell you Vegas keeps her in contamination.... 3 Quote
stevo Posted September 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM absolutely gorgeous - so jealous of this highly talented guy - we need a ballad version of LMBTL so badly x This is just amazing!! 1 Quote
mebe Posted September 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM Request LMBTL on RyanSeacrest.com all you have to do is type in your name, in the subject choose song request. Everybody go request it! This song deserves to be on the radio!! http://www.ryanseacrest.com/contact/ I requested LMBTL!!!!!! 1 Quote
Cuquito Posted September 19, 2013 at 11:25 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 11:25 PM Epic... Love your signature. I would like to see the one when she's open her eyes playing the jail guard! Lol 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 20, 2013 at 12:33 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 12:33 AM Request LMBTL on RyanSeacrest.com all you have to do is type in your name, in the subject choose song request. Everybody go request it! This song deserves to be on the radio!! http://www.ryanseacrest.com/contact/I did my part and requested LMBTL. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Kyle_Jared Posted September 20, 2013 at 12:56 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 12:56 AM Done! Come on peeps. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 20, 2013 at 01:29 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 01:29 AM Done times 4 I hope it takes it multiple times! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Kyle_Jared Posted September 20, 2013 at 01:34 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 01:34 AM Can we add Z100 New Yorks biggest music station to this request. I always said if she get can on Ryan and Z100 I'd be happy. Hope it's part of Sony's strategy in October http://www.z100.com/pages/info/request.html 2 Quote
olemra17 Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:06 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:06 AM wow this cover ... who is this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NzFWW9TJkk Don't like too much the begining but then in the chorus!!! OMG!!! He's amazing!! 1 Quote
mebe Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:12 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:12 AM Can we add Z100 New Yorks biggest music station to this request. I always said if she get can on Ryan and Z100 I'd be happy. Hope it's part of Sony's strategy in October http://www.z100.com/...fo/request.html I just did it!! Quote
dmeredith Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:13 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:13 AM I did it too! I hope Ryan listens to our request!!!! Quote
mebe Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:18 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:18 AM Nice review here of the new live music video for LMBTL!!!Sorry it's in french.But they say she is perfect in it...that it was a good idea to present a live clip...They say it's as good as the studio version. She is a the top in front of a subdued crowd! http://musique.ados.fr/news/celine-dion-loved-me-back-to-life-clip-video-live_article4958.html 1 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:19 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:19 AM Don't like too much the begining but then in the chorus!!! OMG!!! He's amazing!! I wonder if he's a member here. He's done several Celine covers 1 Quote
olemra17 Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:21 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 02:21 AM I wonder if he's a member here. He's done several Celine covers Yeah just wacthed his cover of Then you look at me, very nicee!! Quote
LukeD Posted September 20, 2013 at 05:25 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 05:25 AM wow this cover ... who is this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NzFWW9TJkk This is the way Josh Croban or Andrea Bocelli would sound singing this. I dislike this popera singing style. 2 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 20, 2013 at 06:28 AM Posted September 20, 2013 at 06:28 AM Request LMBTL on RyanSeacrest.com all you have to do is type in your name, in the subject choose song request. Everybody go request it! This song deserves to be on the radio!! http://www.ryanseacrest.com/contact/ Done and I tweeted the link out too! The more people that request the better :-) 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.