Jump to content

New English Single: Loved Me Back To Life


Recommended Posts

Posted
as for the videoclip. maybe it needs a story like in the videoclip of It's all coming back to me now - with a extra part before the music starts. Something that happens and then someone loved coming in this coma. And Celine or someone else being in that room the whole time , talking to him and finally him awakening from the coma fortunately. Or is that too dramatic?
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
I like that idea for a videoclip, somehow I got a feeling they are going to sneak the desert in yet again, and probably have celine in a dry dead desert watering the ground and then flowers grow in the desert and she loves them back to life! They better do a great music and NO DEAD DESERT PLEASE!
  • Like 5
Posted

as for the videoclip. maybe it needs a story like in the videoclip of It's all coming back to me now - with a extra part before the music starts. Something that happens and then someone loved coming in this coma. And Celine or someone else being in that room the whole time , talking to him and finally him awakening from the coma fortunately. Or is that too dramatic?

 

That's what I was thinking too , like an accident of some sort!! Someone waking from a coma is quite a dramatic event so I think the video needs something like that! Would love to see something away from a desert for a change! Lol

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted

I like that idea for a videoclip, somehow I got a feeling they are going to sneak the desert in yet again, and probably have celine in a dry dead desert watering the ground and then flowers grow in the desert and she loves them back to life! They better do a great music and NO DEAD DESERT PLEASE!

Yea that's boring as frick. We something better than dry land.

Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg

Posted

I like that idea for a videoclip, somehow I got a feeling they are going to sneak the desert in yet again, and probably have celine in a dry dead desert watering the ground and then flowers grow in the desert and she loves them back to life! They better do a great music and NO DEAD DESERT PLEASE!

 

after all the desert i nearby Vegas, so it is as easy to shoot over there. Remember that videoclip from Britney Spears, I am not girl not yet a woman. Somewhere shot in the Grand Canyon or Rocky Mountains? I wouldn't mind Celine standing on top of a big rock, with a big panorama underneath. If it has to be in a desert, then do it good;-)

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

after all the desert i nearby Vegas, so it is as easy to shoot over there. Remember that videoclip from Britney Spears, I am not girl not yet a woman. Somewhere shot in the Grand Canyon or Rocky Mountains? I wouldn't mind Celine standing on top of a big rock, with a big panorama underneath. If it has to be in a desert, then do it good;-)

 

AGAIN????

 

  • Like 2
Posted

I like that idea for a videoclip, somehow I got a feeling they are going to sneak the desert in yet again, and probably have celine in a dry dead desert watering the ground and then flowers grow in the desert and she loves them back to life! They better do a great music and NO DEAD DESERT PLEASE!

It sounds like the HYEBIL music video

giphy.gif
Posted
Ombj! iTunes Music on twitter with nearly 5m followers is now promoting celines LMBTL Album !
  • Like 7

Celestial Goddess of Music

post-32876-0-68121700-1382968430_thumb.jpg

Posted
Why dont she play the woman in coma in her music video and hire a hollywood hunk like other artist do , wat do u think guys i think it could help!! Why dont she hire thor!! C. Hemsworth !! Lol !! any suggestion??
  • Like 5

Celestial Goddess of Music

post-32876-0-68121700-1382968430_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Why dont she play the woman in coma in her music video and hire a hollywood hunk like other artist do , wat do u think guys i think it could help!! Why dont she hire thor!! C. Hemsworth !! Lol !! any suggestion??

I think she will be in a Coma for the official video because she mentioned someone being in a coma on Jimmy Kimmel & Larry King interview, let's not get off focus keep requesting LMBTL on any major radio station. As we know the power of radio is the key keep requesting this song needs to be on the radio!!! Our voice as well as Celine's needs to be heard she is a Legend not a has been Edited by davidjag79
  • Like 1

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted
If the idea goes like... Celine in coma, and her fans love her back to life, that would be nice LOL
  • Like 3
giphy.gif
Posted

perhapes what this song needs is a cuople of remixes (done by professional DJs), maybe even a Radio Mix like ANDHC... - maybe that would give it the boost it needs to the radio...

not keeping my hopes up though...

  • Like 2
Posted
We need links to request the songs on the big radio stations if anyone knows em , keep the links coming.... :thumbsup2:
  • Like 3

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
is the dutch radio playing the song already? I don't listen to the radio that much..
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

yeah where are the official remixes?

Even Cher's single sold more digital copies, and she's considered "dead" as an artist!

We won't allow this to be the end of LMBTL!

  • Like 2
Posted

LMBTL is up from #22 to #19 in its 3rd week on Rouge FM chart in Quebec!

 

http://player.quebec.rougefm.ca/?page=7188

 

Perry came out a two weeks before and already at number 4 on Rouge. I don't get it why this song is taking soooo long to take off, especially on Quebec radio, especially Quebec AC radio!!!!

  • Like 1
Posted

Well, you're clearly biased as a Cher fan, and I completely get it.

I have her new album and I think it's amazing, one of the best in her career and her voice is in top shape.

 

But go ask people if they are aware of what Cher has been doing, and most of the people don't have a clue. At least with Céline everyone knows about Vegas, her success there, the VEGAS dvd which must be one of the most popular concert videos of the last few years. and even her movie, I know a lot of non-fans that have watched it. I'm being objective here.

 

"Woman's World" wasn't really popular, I know a lot of Cher fans that even admit it's not a GREAT song, just average.

 

Cher is not "dead", of course, but she's not hungry for success, she doesn't need it, that's why she takes her time, she gives a sh** about the leak, and she hasn't been able to make the headlines outside the US, just a few. When Céline's new single came out, I couldn't believe the amount of very important news sites and newspapers from all over the world that picked up the news.

 

That's why it's sort of awkward that Cher sold more digital copies than Céline did. But again, probably her "gay" fan base in their 30s and 40s is stronger than Céline's in the US! But Cher lacks something... the 20/30-something year old girls loving her voice and trying to sing like her, all over the world!

Posted

Well, you're clearly biased as a Cher fan, and I completely get it.

I have her new album and I think it's amazing, one of the best in her career and her voice is in top shape.

 

But go ask people if they are aware of what Cher has been doing, and most of the people don't have a clue. At least with Céline everyone knows about Vegas, her success there, the VEGAS dvd which must be one of the most popular concert videos of the last few years. and even her movie, I know a lot of non-fans that have watched it. I'm being objective here.

 

"Woman's World" wasn't really popular, I know a lot of Cher fans that even admit it's not a GREAT song, just average.

 

Cher is not "dead", of course, but she's not hungry for success, she doesn't need it, that's why she takes her time, she gives a sh** about the leak, and she hasn't been able to make the headlines outside the US, just a few. When Céline's new single came out, I couldn't believe the amount of very important news sites and newspapers from all over the world that picked up the news.

 

That's why it's sort of awkward that Cher sold more digital copies than Céline did. But again, probably her "gay" fan base in their 30s and 40s is stronger than Céline's in the US! But Cher lacks something... the 20/30-something year old girls loving her voice and trying to sing like her, all over the world!

 

again, I'll give you an example... LMBTL "audio only" video on Youtube already got more views than Woman's World Lyric video, which was released 3 months earlier!

Posted

Why dont she play the woman in coma in her music video and hire a hollywood hunk like other artist do , wat do u think guys i think it could help!! Why dont she hire thor!! C. Hemsworth !! Lol !! any suggestion??

he is great, but if you want people talking about it, go with the brother, Liam... :giggle:
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

he is great, but if you want people talking about it, go with the brother, Liam... :giggle:

 

Hahaha I just has a vision is Celine making out with Mileys ex ...now that's a way to get people talking!! :giggle:

  • Like 2
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Posted

VEVO:

 

LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE official audio: 730,000 views

LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE official live: 200,000 views

 

So she got around 430,000 official streams this week! That is a big improvement over last week!

  • Like 7
Posted

VEVO:

 

LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE official audio: 730,000 views

LOVED ME BACK TO LIFE official live: 200,000 views

 

So she got around 430,000 official streams this week! That is a big improvement over last week!

I guess next week is gonna be even better, the official audio will reach 1 million hits, that's for sure. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...