comingback Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:24 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:24 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuqG3ih81cg&feature=share&list=UUdEZ-sEMg88I4hHaQaVj8Lw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAaexyWg8A 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:31 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:31 PM Told you! I knew they just uploaded the wrong video yesterday! But the recording sessions video is so much better! If Celine is so excited, I still don't understand why they decided to go with the covers, especially if deluxe editions will get only Vegas covers, no new songs.... I hope Sia will come up with more songs for Celine! It's so nice to see Celine so excited! 5 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Loup_garou Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:47 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:47 PM "Sia, I hope you write me more (songs)"... now we know what to expect... Imagine a D'eux english version with Sia and Celine Girl Power!! 3 Quote
ehild Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:51 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 07:51 PM I love the studio session! I've seen a lot of videos of random recording sessions for this album. I do hope they'll release a studio sessions dvd with this album as well!! 4 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
QueenCeline87 Posted September 18, 2013 at 09:44 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 09:44 PM OMG they tweeted about the video!! Miracles do happen!!! Lol 4 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Angel2006 Posted September 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM (edited) CelineDionVEVO just uploaded an official live music video for the single Loved Me Back To Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cOown9q6YQU Is this the actual music video for Loved Me Back To Life, or is it just an HD release of the Live performance? I'm kinda confused. Is Celine not making a music video for this song? NOTE: Please do not discuss or post comments in the 'News Only' section Edited September 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM by dj4celine Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM Did anyone save the "wrong" video? That will be something to keep! 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
zuv Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:26 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:26 PM why asians always get more songs on her album!!??! 2 Quote
Del Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM Don't know if this is correct or not, but I heard it's because it's more expensive for them to purchase CD's so they put bonus songs to prevent them from importing cheaper versions from other countries. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
bilinkew Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM A beautiful piano cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1QHOg-sZ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player absolutely gorgeous - so jealous of this highly talented guy - we need a ballad version of LMBTL so badly x 3 Quote
celinelover50 Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM why asians always get more songs on her album!!??! i dont understand why this is being brought up? is there an asian edition of this album? where has it been seen? Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
stevo Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM She loves this song!! Quote
dj4celine Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM why asians always get more songs on her album!!??!Cos we rock! j/k The reason is what Del said:Don't know if this is correct or not, but I heard it's because it's more expensive for them to purchase CD's so they put bonus songs to prevent them from importing cheaper versions from other countries. i dont understand why this is being brought up? is there an asian edition of this album? where has it been seen?Yes, there will be a Japanese Edition 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM Posted September 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM (edited) And ladies and gents...we have the concept for the video. I can see her now, in a coma with a family around her..... Action! Don't know why but the recording studio clip made me more excited than the interviews and all! Edited September 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM (edited) It's much better, but I don't understand why they can't make the audio fade in and fade out...and couldn't they have left her "merci beaucoup" in there? I know. Little things. I know! I loved the Merci Beaucouuuuup! Perfect ending! Edited September 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM by chocolatechip15 2 Quote
fanatik Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM The recording studio session video is amazing! I can even see Rene's belly button (now that a first) ! After yesterday fiasco with the video, today's is a good day!! Can wait for the album. I've pre-purchased the normal and deluxe version. Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:09 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:09 AM Don't know why but the recording studio clip made me more excited than the interviews and all! Me too! Celine's excitement is contagious and adorable! And everyone else in the stuido seemed so happy too! Also loved all the clips of her and Rene together, so affectionate 4 Quote
Fran Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:17 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:17 AM I found a video of Céline in the studio which I haven't seen so far!? Is it a new?I downloaded it and uploaded it to youtube - in case it is old - sorry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuqG3ih81cg&feature=share&list=UUdEZ-sEMg88I4hHaQaVj8Lw Wow its new, its crazy! Where did u find it? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM je capote at the end thanks for the videoBecause she knows it, can feel it! She wants it! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Koolan Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM This video is much better, but they are focusing the crowd still... Just too much close up of the audienceIt's clearly produced by Productions J. They always show a lot of closeups of the audience. I found a video of Céline in the studio which I haven't seen so far!? Is it a new?I downloaded it and uploaded it to youtube - in case it is old - sorry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuqG3ih81cg&feature=share&list=UUdEZ-sEMg88I4hHaQaVj8Lw It should be on her VEVO. It's so funny to see the bodyguards get into it. I love Sia's reaction. je capote at the end thanks for the videoWhat does that mean? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
québecflower Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:29 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:29 AM (edited) i'm going nuts with happiness.... i'm freaking out...i'm excited when it is said in a positive way Edited September 19, 2013 at 12:33 AM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Koolan Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM Did anyone save the "wrong" video? That will be something to keep!From tih_bmhttps://mega.co.nz/#...zlNEaUlT3Uc5x58 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Kyle_Jared Posted September 19, 2013 at 01:10 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 01:10 AM The Live from Quebec video is Great; excellent quality and really great audience shots!! I think it serves better than a Lyric Video personally (which is clearly what this is replacing). Don't worry guys, this is not the official video--it's LIVE video and advertised as such. It's promo in the meantime. Start sharing! 3 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted September 19, 2013 at 02:21 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 02:21 AM I hope the song will get the success it deserve. Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 19, 2013 at 03:11 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 03:11 AM The video is good but I like the bootleg better. They messed around with her voice some there. Though the recording session one is sooo good. I watched it on repeat! 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
luciusbright Posted September 19, 2013 at 03:15 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 03:15 AM according to her fb page we are the best fans. 2 Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
DionFanAlways Posted September 19, 2013 at 03:28 AM Posted September 19, 2013 at 03:28 AM according to her fb page we are the best fans.Lol! patient I would add. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
max24 Posted September 19, 2013 at 01:29 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 01:29 PM ok, let's start watching it and make it a monster streaming hit Céline Dion - Loved Me Back to Life (Live in Quebec City) on Vevo Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 19, 2013 at 02:20 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 02:20 PM if sony listened to us about the video, we should all write to them and get them to promote and release this song to more radio stations. If they see how much the fans love this song, maybe they will actually do the right thing and help it to be the hit it deserves. What are they waiting for? Quote
Wita19 Posted September 19, 2013 at 02:41 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 02:41 PM More pleasant surprises, please! We have Vevo Live Video, Studio Version, Recording Session. It's time to make an OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO! I don't mind removing some covers from the album too... And adding new songs. ( I don't believe they don't have more of them.) It's a new start for Celine in a modern era of music, even if she says it isn't. I hope they will take into account Celine's feelings and opinion more than they used to. She is as excited as her fans! So why don't they let her record the next album filled with brand new songs, with fresh sound and without covers? Celine's music always gonna be CELINISH. We don't need to worry, she's not going to became second Rihanna. Some freshness is good for her! And for Vegas concerts! 3 Quote The Best Is Yet To Come...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.