Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:12 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:12 PM Oh for gods sake can you have an argument WITHOUT putting words in someone's mouth? Clearly not. I am well aware that obviously Celine didn't put the video up herself, I'm not as stupid as you seem to be implying I am. And sorry but I stand by what I said that some fans overreacted. That doesn't mean I thought the video was spectacular or that it was the best decision just shows I'm respectful enough not to go and publiclly trash something that I claim to support so much. And also if you wish to debate this further with me please do not a) put words in my mouth and b.) belittle my intelligence You said: That is up to your personal opinion but to see Celine's own fans attack something put out by her so maliciously is honestly in my opinion sickening. I never wanted to belittle your intelligence please. Your post just meant that maybe Celine personally did want that video or released it, and I just replied because I can't believe for a second that she's aware of this. She has better things to worry about and she's the last to decide these things (though that's a point where I would love her to take more part in what they do with her name on it). I was so pissed off with that video and with Sony and her management team today, this was a mockery for an artist of her size. Sorry if I annoyed you! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mike_z Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:12 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:12 PM Like I said, bad publicity is good publicity. Word of mouth..as long as they are talking about her. "Hey did you see that new ridiculous Celine Dion video they posted on Vevo? Yeah, for her new song. You gotta see how awful it is" Which would make people watch it and in turn, increase the views and voila...they're hearing the song. As long as people keep talking $hit, everything will be fine. So now they did it on purpose for people to comment "how awful the new celine dion video is"? LOL 4 Quote
Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:16 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:16 PM Like I said, bad publicity is good publicity. Word of mouth..as long as they are talking about her. "Hey did you see that new ridiculous Celine Dion video they posted on Vevo? Yeah, for her new song. You gotta see how awful it is" Which would make people watch it and in turn, increase the views and voila...they're hearing the song. As long as people keep talking $hit, everything will be fine. Like I said, bad publicity is good publicity. Word of mouth..as long as they are talking about her. "Hey did you see that new ridiculous Celine Dion video they posted on Vevo? Yeah, for her new song. You gotta see how awful it is" Which would make people watch it and in turn, increase the views and voila...they're hearing the song. As long as people keep talking $hit, everything will be fine. You're probably right, but you know, maybe its better not to know what could happen if you open that door... If this video had more views than the official videoclip for example, I don't want to know what we'll get next if they become used to doing this crap and that crap is even successful. This is setting the bar too low (and they've already lowered the bar too much since 2003 with her!) 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Moleque20 Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:16 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:16 PM (edited) Maybe they left the administration of the site to RC and he was just playing with the buttons. Edited September 17, 2013 at 06:17 PM by Moleque20 2 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Bruno Portugal Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:17 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:17 PM (edited) Dutch tvshow dwdd just made a fool of celine because of her interview at ellen. They showed the rragment of her making the vocal exercise sounds. The whole audience was laughing. Sorry to say but this is what happens when you promote yourself that way on tv. People dont take you serious anymore. And this is exactly what i was expecting unfortunately I really enjoyed that moment! It was spontaneous and Ellen's reaction was hilarious. Even making vocal exercises Celine is incredible. Loved it. Edited September 17, 2013 at 06:22 PM by Bruno Portugal 5 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Moleque20 Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:17 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:17 PM So now they did it on purpose for people to comment "how awful the new celine dion video is"? LOL DO you see any Celine Dion in the video? Coz I dont... Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Bruno Portugal Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:21 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:21 PM Maybe they left the administration of the site to RC and he was just playing with the buttons. Not RC but Nelson and Eddy... 7 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
QueenCeline87 Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:22 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:22 PM Maybe they left the administration of the site to RC and he was just playing with the buttons. I don't know I think RC would upload an awesome video ...maybe the left the twins play around with it!! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
jepoi Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:22 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:22 PM (edited) Like I said, bad publicity is good publicity. Word of mouth..as long as they are talking about her. "Hey did you see that new ridiculous Celine Dion video they posted on Vevo? Yeah, for her new song. You gotta see how awful it is" Which would make people watch it and in turn, increase the views and voila...they're hearing the song. As long as people keep talking $hit, everything will be fine. This is very funny. LOL. Just because some artists (hello miley!) resort to this, doesn't mean that celine has to follow suit and embarass herself all in the hope of increasing views. That's just plain pathetic and desperate on the part of her team. Edited September 17, 2013 at 06:30 PM by jepoi 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:23 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:23 PM Not RC but Nelson and Eddy... Lol we posted at this same time ...great minds think alike eh? 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:23 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:23 PM The video of today looked like a multi-angle option for the DVD. Only that that's just not the angle people expects to see right now 5 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Cuquito Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:39 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:39 PM The wait is NOT oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !!!!!!!!!!!! 6 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:53 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:53 PM Maybe it was their mistake? I doubt that they deleted it because of us. We've complained about many things and they have never done anything and especially not so fast.... 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:59 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:59 PM (edited) I'm sure they're listening us, they must have some community manager for social media or something to check the fans response, because the rejection reaction has been massive either in youtube comments and facebook when they posted the video. It can't be a coincidence or a mistake, because they also put an advert to see the video in the official site today. And, otherwise, they wouldn't ask us with the "tell us what you think about..." from time to time with the news section if they weren't reading Edited September 17, 2013 at 07:02 PM by Javito 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:00 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:00 PM So now they did it on purpose for people to comment "how awful the new celine dion video is"? LOL That is not what I said. I didn't say they did it FOR bad publicity. I think they just uploaded it because that's what the PR team was told to do. Publicity can go either way, no matter how bad a video or a song is. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Popular Post Your_Su_Phu Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:02 PM Popular Post Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:02 PM (edited) Dutch tvshow dwdd just made a fool of celine because of her interview at ellen. They showed the rragment of her making the vocal exercise sounds. The whole audience was laughing. Sorry to say but this is what happens when you promote yourself that way on tv. People dont take you serious anymore. And this is exactly what i was expecting unfortunately You're clueless. Celine has embarrassed herself many times on TV, but that was not one of them. Anyone with a sense of humor or even slight knowledge of singing would have taken it in a positive way. That lip roll she did is an extremely common and well known vocal exercise, not just for vocalists but even for kids who sing in choirs. If anything, Celine showed off her great breath control... The clip Ellen uploaded has over 300k views and the comments are overwhelmingly positive. Edited September 17, 2013 at 07:02 PM by Your_Su_Phu 8 Quote
davidjag79 Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:14 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:14 PM (edited) Ok so the video is deleted thank "God", "Allha", "Buddha" or anyone higher power prayed too! What an embarrassment So now let's hope we get a proper music video soon!! I am slowly losing hope, which is a shame because I really do think this song is awesome and has great potential it should be on the radio!! The music industry is in a sad state. IMO this is the best single by Celine in yeeeaaarrrrsss fingers crossed they do more to push this single *my guess is XFactor, then official video* Edited September 17, 2013 at 07:14 PM by davidjag79 1 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
joaofilho Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:16 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:16 PM Yesterday came a lyric video of Paul McCartney recorded during their shows Quote
Xpresso Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:16 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:16 PM It's now official. Sony Music is run by Midgets... or Interns... 3 Quote
c4n4d4 Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:23 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:23 PM You said: I never wanted to belittle your intelligence please. Your post just meant that maybe Celine personally did want that video or released it, and I just replied because I can't believe for a second that she's aware of this. She has better things to worry about and she's the last to decide these things (though that's a point where I would love her to take more part in what they do with her name on it). I was so pissed off with that video and with Sony and her management team today, this was a mockery for an artist of her size. Sorry if I annoyed you! By her is phrase to mean that it was put out with her name attached to it. It does not necessarily mean she is the person who uploaded it the video. Furthermore, by no means was I saying I was agreeing with how they handled this video and promotion of the single and the album. I am actually quite disappointed that after how well Sony promoted SA and that they are dropping the ball and shitting the bed so bad with her English career. Like most of you I am embarrassed that they put out this video when clearly it pales in comparison to bootleg versions we have seen. I just don't condone bashing it publicly to the point that it was completely removed. Regardless if it was up to our standards as fans I believe that we should either bite our tongues and try to make good out of the shitty situation or just bite our tongues and say nothing at all. 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:27 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:27 PM It's now official. Sony Music is run by Midgets... or Interns... I want an intern at Sony Music!!! :w00t: 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
littleames Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:50 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:50 PM Dutch tvshow dwdd just made a fool of celine because of her interview at ellen. They showed the rragment of her making the vocal exercise sounds. The whole audience was laughing. Sorry to say but this is what happens when you promote yourself that way on tv. People dont take you serious anymore. And this is exactly what i was expecting unfortunately If the audience doesn't laugh on Ellen...that is an embarrassment. I laughed when I watched it AND I bit my tongue to see what would happen. Ellen's show is all in good fun. 1 Quote
Lindah1984 Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:51 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:51 PM Dutch tvshow dwdd just made a fool of celine because of her interview at ellen. They showed the rragment of her making the vocal exercise sounds. The whole audience was laughing. Sorry to say but this is what happens when you promote yourself that way on tv. People dont take you serious anymore. And this is exactly what i was expecting unfortunately They where laughing because it was FUN!! And it was! She had a nice introduction what more do you want. http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.celinedionforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dash.gif 1 Quote
browseceline Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:54 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:54 PM They where laughing because it was FUN!! And it was! She had a nice introduction what more do you want. http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.celinedionforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dash.gif Do you think so? They were laughing because of that sounds. I don't think they take her more serious now. They were laughing about her.And i was dissapointed. They should have shown her new music and show , look what she can. But instead they are making a fool of her, once again. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:58 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:58 PM You're clueless. Celine has embarrassed herself many times on TV, but that was not one of them. Anyone with a sense of humor or even slight knowledge of singing would have taken it in a positive way. That lip roll she did is an extremely common and well known vocal exercise, not just for vocalists but even for kids who sing in choirs. If anything, Celine showed off her great breath control... The clip Ellen uploaded has over 300k views and the comments are overwhelmingly positive. I don't care what you think, but from what I saw and heard on that tvshow they were laughing about her. and I did not like that. It would have been nice that they praised her new song instead of making a fool out of her. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Lindah1984 Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:03 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:03 PM Do you think so? They were laughing because of that sounds. I don't think they take her more serious now. They were laughing about her.And i was dissapointed. They should have shown her new music and show , look what she can. But instead they are making a fool of her, once again. You were already disappointed. Don't tell me you don't know the show 'cause it's not the place for new song promotions. That sound was fun! Yes people laugh, I laughed when I heard it. You are the one who is making her a fool. Quote
Fran Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:09 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:09 PM Celine had to create her own label and leave Sony! Quote
Stuart2007 Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:11 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:11 PM Does anyone know where Rene has been recently? I haven't seen him since the Katie Couric show. Going off topic for a second, posting to the forum from an android phone is a nightmare. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:12 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:12 PM Celine had to create her own label and leave Sony! I'm sorry but I dread to think what we would get if they were on their own.... It's was Sony who made them change concept Kev x 4 Quote
browseceline Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:23 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:23 PM You were already disappointed. Don't tell me you don't know the show 'cause it's not the place for new song promotions. That sound was fun! Yes people laugh, I laughed when I heard it. You are the one who is making her a fool. whatever i rest my case Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.