couldawouldashoulda Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:08 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:08 AM Donna girl how are the bad haired 80s rock band siggies doing? Alex, girl, don't worry; rude is the new cute. Now y'all stop hating each other and stahhhp being rude. That's my job. 5 G's gurl, 5 G's! 1 Quote
olemra17 Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:13 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:13 AM Hey my Celinish friends I would like to share my cover of LMBTL I really hope you guys like it! Quote
olemra17 Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:15 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:15 AM (edited) Loved me back to life official video! The sound is amazing but GODD!! She's not even closed-up!!! I guess this is only an official live performance from vevo..., Hope they're gonna record a real video!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVtoHD-JGZw Edited September 17, 2013 at 04:21 AM by olemra17 1 Quote
Cuquito Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:31 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:31 AM Nah! That's not the official video thank God! No closed up... That's very weird. Quote
québecflower Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:35 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:35 AM since this performance was good, it is just to show she can still sing... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post Your_Su_Phu Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:38 AM Popular Post Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:38 AM are they serious lmao. I'm starting to believe that we're being trolled by celine's management 9 Quote
Chin Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:59 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 04:59 AM I can only barely see Celine's face throughout the whole video...Why did they release such a video of the performance?The version we've seen before was far better than this one! 2 Quote
PaulQ Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:24 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:24 AM WTF did I just watch? Is this a joke? Am I being punked? 2 Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
Chin Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:25 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:25 AM We would be happier if we treat it as an official live audio from Quebec 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:52 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:52 AM Is this a joke ? I think so.. I can't even see Celine's face, closer :S 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
littleames Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:57 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:57 AM The echoing...what is that? I don't like it. I bet this is the video guys Quote
kevincheung410 Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:59 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:59 AM I've no idea why they released this live video...to replace lyrics video? 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
dj_a_rock Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:59 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 05:59 AM Well, it just doesn't matter if the song becomes a hit or not. It won't affect your life in any way - nor will it affect Celine's - she'll still rake in her millions. Also, my friends who can't stand Katy or Gaga or Cher or Britney also can't stand Celine. They think her music is just the same as anyone else. It's All Coming Back To Me is a melodramatic mediocre song. Have You Ever Been In Love - sappy. I'm Alive - saccharine pop. A New Day Has Come - sappy with inane lyrics. Just because you like something and other's don't does not make that music "better". Just because you dislike something other's love does not make that music "worse". Just like what you like, listen to it and go about your life. Some of you I just wonder - do you have lives? Do you do anything other than try to make Celine popular????? This is a Celine forum. This is not a forum about our personal lives. 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:00 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:00 AM This ***** edition that they made CAN'T be the official video :S it MAKES NO SENSE Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
marc-02 Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:25 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:25 AM Is sony crazy??.. if this is what we're getting, id rather theyd stick to the TV special version... They're out of their mind.. 2 Quote
dj4celine Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:47 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:47 AM You guys wanted promotion, so there you have it. An official LIVE video, which will count towards Billboard and should get some views until they release the official music video (if they release it that is as I'm starting to doubt it myself now) sometime in October near the album release. But seriously, some of the meltdowns here are as funny as in the Mariah Carey forums. HILARIOUS! 4 Quote
Xpresso Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:49 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:49 AM Just like what you like, listen to it and go about your life. Some of you I just wonder - do you have lives? Do you do anything other than try to make Celine popular????? I wonder if you actually have a life of your own after reading your numerous negative posts. And I'll (almost) quote you: "Do you do anything other than try to make Céline..." unpopular? 3 Quote
chawatak Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:56 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 06:56 AM You guys wanted promotion, so there you have it. An official LIVE video, which will count towards Billboard and should get some views until they release the official music video (if they release it that is as I'm starting to doubt it myself now) sometime in October near the album release. But seriously, some of the meltdowns here are as funny as in the Mariah Carey forums. HILARIOUS! When will they release the lyric video? Or no lyric video anymore? Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
LukeD Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:12 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:12 AM I think the VEVO account is trying for the best. They only need to upload a lyric video before the official one. Nothing more they could do. The main problem is her lame Twitter team, her FB page and official site with their random posts. Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:13 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:13 AM OMG what's with the live video ....and not even being able to see her!!! WTF I can only assume and hope this isn't the music video!! I guess the are waiting until October so it's closer to the album release ...but still the red heads had a better live video from Quebec than this one!! :-/ 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Nmj Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:15 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:15 AM Is this some kind of sick joke?? Because I'm laughing hysterically right now 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:15 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:15 AM Well, it just doesn't matter if the song becomes a hit or not. It won't affect your life in any way - nor will it affect Celine's - she'll still rake in her millions. Also, my friends who can't stand Katy or Gaga or Cher or Britney also can't stand Celine. They think her music is just the same as anyone else. It's All Coming Back To Me is a melodramatic mediocre song. Have You Ever Been In Love - sappy. I'm Alive - saccharine pop. A New Day Has Come - sappy with inane lyrics. Just because you like something and other's don't does not make that music "better". Just because you dislike something other's love does not make that music "worse". Just like what you like, listen to it and go about your life. Some of you I just wonder - do you have lives? Do you do anything other than try to make Celine popular????? I think your process of thought is right and you have a point. However, self-righteousness is not an asset. Quote
idanwcd Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:18 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:18 AM If this is the official video I give up 3 Quote
zenmeban Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:20 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:20 AM (edited) Sounds great Looks terrible Edited September 17, 2013 at 07:21 AM by zenmeban 3 Quote BRICEhttp://s17.postimg.org/7igcotu27/DFGHLK.jpg
mike_z Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:33 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:33 AM is that a joke? for real. this time i'm pissed off... I can't really believe René or Céline or Tony Mottola approved that! Julie Snyder's version was a masterpiece next to this... 1 Quote
mike_z Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:44 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:44 AM This is worse than I had imagined. it's awful, dreadful, a nightmare! I can't believe my eyes. Going to bed right now 2 Quote
donpi86 Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:54 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 07:54 AM yes.. it looks it's only on Vevo Canada.. (I didn't know there was different "vevos" for countries but I guess we all will see the video around the world...) but probably it is the HD Quebeq performance taken from the tv show... *SIGH* Quote
mike_z Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:04 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:04 AM I can watch in in Argentina. Music video by Céline Dion performing Loved Me Back to Life. © 2013 Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc. Quote
Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:04 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:04 AM (edited) Please someone tell me that video they just added in Vevo is a joke. A joke of very bad taste but still a joke! WTF??? We can't even see Céline in the video, not a single close-up of her! Is that a video about the public or Céline? They wait 5 weeks since they had this video the 10th of august to release it? What's their game? I can't believe someone has approved to upload this, any bootleg video we had the day after the concert was better than this for God's sake! Edited September 17, 2013 at 08:06 AM by Javito 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mike_z Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:05 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:05 AM by the way, I really love those shots where u can see a static crowd that doesn't even know the song! smart move, director! 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.