donpi86 Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:06 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:06 AM wow while I was written appeares the video .. I didn't watch it until now.. and... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is crazy... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I guess this is a problem of copyrights with the guys that are selling the recording of this concert to private TVs so they become a ridiculous deal of.. ok... you can use only the general shots of the concert but not any close-up... what is like nothing... it's simply stupid.... seriously.. it's not that hard to make a lyric video... Now I'm kind of ocupated but I'm going to start to do it by myself and put it on the web..... thinking it well.. we should make a contestant and make a lot of lyric videos.... 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:06 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:06 AM It sounds good, for a bootleg ... Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:08 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:08 AM (edited) by the way, I really love those shots where u can see a static crowd that doesn't even know the song! smart move, director! And the people talking not paying any attention at the start... Guys this is the craziest move I've seen them do, and say that we've already seen them do stupid moves with her singles! But this is like the ultimate worst move in the last 10 years! Edited September 17, 2013 at 08:23 AM by Javito 5 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:10 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:10 AM Please someone tell me that video they just added in Vevo is a joke. A joke of very bad taste but still a joke! WTF??? We can't even see Céline in the video, not a single close-up of her! Is that a video about the public or Céline? They wait 5 weeks since they had this video the 10th of august to release it? What's their game? I can't believe someone has approved to upload this, any bootleg video we had the day after the concert was better than this for God's sake! I really can not believe how can someone do an edition like that, I think who did were thinking " let's show that Celine can make a concert with a lot of people " This is a bootleg, not a video for vevo account haha 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
dj_a_rock Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:10 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:10 AM I can honestly say I do not care one way or another whether or not this single goes to #1. No. It will not make me happy. It won't make me sad. It won't make me angry. I don't care. It's just the chart placement of a song by an artist I like to listen to. It has no priority in my life in any way because it will not affect my life in any way. I'm glad that 99% of people from this forum are not like you. Quote
mirage Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:15 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:15 AM Hahahah... what a joke... I give up sorry guys ;-) 4 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:18 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:18 AM the video is not on "What's going on" of today... WHY ? I want to comment how horrible the edition is, and ask if it will be a real video Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
garçon Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:32 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:32 AM This probably means there will no official video anytime soon. They try to create a new momentum with this official bootleg. As mentioned earlier, obviously this is all Julie Snyder could allow for - to share. I give up too. The problem is, and this might sound rather pretentious, that I sincerely believed this song would go viral and crack BB top 40 effortlessly; peaking AC chart for weeks etc. Though, this is going nowhere. For example: With no music video out after three weeks of releasing is just plain dumb.At least, ever since Goodbye's The Saddest Word (2002), the marketing - positioning of her single tracks is just saturated by stupidness. Here we go again. Done with it. I'll wait for the album in november to come out. Let's see what happens then. Meanwhile I'm out. 1 Quote
dj_a_rock Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:55 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 08:55 AM This probably means there will no official video anytime soon. They try to create a new momentum with this official bootleg. As mentioned earlier, obviously this is all Julie Snyder could allow for - to share. I give up too. The problem is, and this might sound rather pretentious, that I sincerely believed this song would go viral and crack BB top 40 effortlessly; peaking AC chart for weeks etc. Though, this is going nowhere. For example: With no music video out after three weeks of releasing is just plain dumb.At least, ever since Goodbye's The Saddest Word (2002), the marketing - positioning of her single tracks is just saturated by stupidness. Here we go again. Done with it. I'll wait for the album in november to come out. Let's see what happens then. Meanwhile I'm out. Me too. (Sigh) 1 Quote
browseceline Posted September 17, 2013 at 09:01 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 09:01 AM Loved me back to life official video! The sound is amazing but GODD!! She's not even closed-up!!! I guess this is only an official live performance from vevo..., Hope they're gonna record a real video!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVtoHD-JGZw This is gotta be the WORST VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN RELEASED BY CELINE AND HER MANAGEMENT! what the # do they actually think?? No close up of Celine, Celine far in the distance, accompanied by the studiotrack. What are they thinking?????? I can't get over it. This is just the worst promotion I have ever seen! Just when you think they cannot make it worse, they just did. What stupid!!!!!!!! I hope you read this sony or Celine's management. Or did Rene Charles just learned how Sony Vegas works and made this horrible video. ..... well... what else to say... I am out of words. Maybe we should go ranting on the official website and on twitter. Maybe any of the team reads that..... :bonk: :dash: 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted September 17, 2013 at 09:03 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 09:03 AM (edited) .......... Edited September 17, 2013 at 09:06 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
takeachance Posted September 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM that's not the official video guys. Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Popular Post Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 10:30 AM Popular Post Posted September 17, 2013 at 10:30 AM Even if this wasn't the official videoclip, who on Earth in her team has the brilliant idea to release a video of a new single where she's barely spotted in the distance and the public can't barely see her because there's a single close-up shot??? A video with Celine but you can't see her??? It' just beyond ridiculous this! 12 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Prima_Donna1 Posted September 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM That's one bad video. Did anybody notice the echo is back? Great for Celine's voice but the video is just not properly done. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
donpi86 Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:15 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:15 AM Oh and they announce it in the official page... with a close-up picture of Celine in quebeq.... funny and ironic.... hahahahahahahaThis is ridiculous... Quote
ehild Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM This has to be a joke, right!?!?! Even for a promotional concert video to create hype for the official video.....this is the best Sony can come up with? This doesn't do Celine any justice, especially after all the promotional stuff she's done lately for this song/album. Her official page says "Live in Quebec" which makes me think the official video may still be coming. But either way, I just don't get it. This looks like a fan video from the boonies lol. 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
anewdayhascome Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM Is that............. all?This is ridiculous! I mean if they had to release a life video where have they found THIS? They have a video from the broadcast which is really good for a concert video... why on earth doing sth like that? I DON'T understand... at all! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:24 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:24 AM (edited) Oh and they announce it in the official page... with a close-up picture of Celine in quebeq.... funny and ironic.... hahahahahahahaThis is ridiculous... OMG Please someone tell me today is April's fools, candid camera or something! In the meantime, please pass me the binoculars!! :sofunny: Edited September 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM by Javito 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinedionfan Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM It's so outrageous the fact, that such a huge and detailed production was made a couple of years ago for "3 Boys and a New Show", in order to show us how Celine Dion is breastfeeding, or what a millionaire she is to have a whole water park in her own house, or even how devoted she is when it comes to performing at the most expensive hotel in Las Vegas.People have been waiting for so long for a new english album from one of the world's most remarkable voices, if not the most remarkable in terms of timelessness, and what they get is an immature and unprofessional video and what is more, Celine Dion promoting in every show her latest extravagantly built residency that has been on sale, along with the Atlantic Ocean! Such a disgrace to all the fans who have been supporting all these years, no matter how much they've been neglected and dissapointed for the last 10 years by all this indifference and sketchiness. Some people are dying to see the new single climbing on the charts and will so willingly run to buy the album from the shelves, but for one moment they should stop and think, whether they really deserve such a treatment. It's unbelievable how such an artist, who has sung so many dignified songs speaking about love, loss, motherhood, the effects of globalization, homosexuality etc. and has performed with some of the most remarkable artists in the world, is promoted as a singer performing in luxurious Ceasar's Palace, possessing over 3.000 pairs of shoes and expected to release a new album that all devoted fans will run to buy, whereas they've been given nothing in return. If music is about numbers only, then some mistake must've been made somehow or we've been told differently by our history and our...senses! 6 Quote 22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH
DionFanAlways Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM But either way, I just don't get it. This looks like a fan video from the boonies lol.In the meantime, please pass me the binoculars!! :sofunny: Too Funny! but true! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post Javito Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM Popular Post Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:37 AM (edited) I know what's going to be the next ultimate new item in the Boutique, this video was a subliminal message for it: a pair of binoculars!!! Time to give the Versatile Water Bottle a rest. Hoot Hoot!! Don't forget to bring them with you for the french concerts in november. Also included in a fancy miniature replica in the "Loved Me Back To The Optician" deluxe boxset edition of the album! :sofunny: http://waterproofbinoculars.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/binoculars.jpg Edited September 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM by Javito 12 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
browseceline Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM Posted September 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM let us all talk in here http://www.celinedion.com/ca/news/%E2%80%98loved-me-back-life%E2%80%99-pre-sale-get-two-free-gifts-and-15#comment-209649 and show Team Celine what we think about it 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Modesta Posted September 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 12:02 PM my reaction to the new video I sure hope this isn't all we get.... The song deserves so much more! Quote
browseceline Posted September 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM let's all show sony what we think webmaster@sonymusic.ca Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
soleilgirly Posted September 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM I don't think the webmaster can do anything about it. We need to find the person who is in charge of creating the idea of making and releasing that video. 2 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 17, 2013 at 01:45 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 01:45 PM I wonder if you actually have a life of your own after reading your numerous negative posts. And I'll (almost) quote you: "Do you do anything other than try to make Céline..." unpopular? I don't actively try to make her unpopular. I'm not sure where you would've inferred that. Oh, wait....perhaps you were trying to make a witty little quip. Yeah, that failed. 1 Quote
Nando Férri Posted September 17, 2013 at 01:47 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 01:47 PM It's not that bad you know. Actually, I think I saw one person awake in the audience... Amazing video Sony/Celine/Rene! 4 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
kevincheung410 Posted September 17, 2013 at 01:55 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 01:55 PM http://www.celinedion.com/sites/cdion/files/feature_image/feature-lg-lmbtl-qc2_0.png http://www.celinedion.com/ca/home It does not mention MV! 1 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Daysleeper Posted September 17, 2013 at 02:03 PM Posted September 17, 2013 at 02:03 PM You all said enough! I won't repeat how absurd this video and the promotion are. It's like I'm hearing Sony and the whole team saying to us: "Hey, you haven't seen anything yet.... we can be so much worse muahahaha " Also, they could have just add the lyrics to this video. It's not that complicated, isn't it? It could have been a lyrics video. Unless they plan to make another one. Personally I still believe that we will have a proper music video. Nobody says this is the one. It's just this situation with bad promotion and bad airplay makes us crazy after all the excitement and the expectations. Let's not lose the faith yet... 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.