soleilgirly Posted January 1, 2014 at 08:52 PM Posted January 1, 2014 at 08:52 PM (edited) Hey guys. I'm compiling a list of AC radio stations with their emails and links to request Incredible. Here's what I have so far!KVIL-FM Dallas Twitter: @1037kvil Program Director: Ron.Harrell@cbsradio.comKGFM-FM Bakersfield Program Director: Chris Edwards chris@kgfm.comKSMG-FM San Antonio Twitter: @magic1053sa Program Director: doug.bennett@coxinc.comWDOK-FM Cleveland Twitter: @new103cleveland Program Director: dave.popovich@cbsradio.comKBZN-FM Salt Lake City Twitter: @now979 Program Director: Rob Riesen rob@now979.comWLIT-FM Chicago Twitter: @939myfmchicagoWKJY-FM Nassau Suffolk Twitter: @k983longisland Programming: steve@kjoy.comWLTW-FM New York Requests- http://www.1067litef...fo/request.html Twitter: 1067litefmWSB-FM Atlanta Twitter: @b985fm Program Director: chris.eagan@coxinc.comKJOY-FM Modesto CA https://www.facebook.com/993kjoyKVIL-FM Dallas Twitter: @1037kvil Program Director: Ron.Harrell@cbsradio.comWarm-FM York, PA Program Director: Chris.Tyler1@cumulus.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Warm1033KRTR-FM Honolulu Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/krater96 Twitter: @krater963 Program Director: wayne.maria@summitmediacorp.comKBAY-FM San Jose Twitter: @945kbay Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/945KBayWBEB-FM Philadelphia Programming- programming@morefmphilly.com Twitter: @morefmphilly Edited January 1, 2014 at 08:53 PM by soleilgirly 4 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 2, 2014 at 04:11 AM Posted January 2, 2014 at 04:11 AM The custard lady!!!! Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
littleames Posted January 2, 2014 at 06:27 AM Posted January 2, 2014 at 06:27 AM http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/2f9ea012731311e3bb6f12d305cf156d_8.jpghttp://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/f6db1bba732711e381cb0e5327a1f036_8.jpg 6 Quote
Chin Posted January 2, 2014 at 09:18 AM Posted January 2, 2014 at 09:18 AM (edited) http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/2f9ea012731311e3bb6f12d305cf156d_8.jpg INCREDIBLE with orchestra!!! I wish I could hear how this performance sounded! Suddenly got an idea... What if using this performance for the music video? Edited January 2, 2014 at 09:32 AM by Chin 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:01 AM Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:01 AM I can't believe there isn't footage of this out there somewhere!!! Driving me crazy...... I've looked near,.......far,..... wherever you.......search! 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
littleames Posted January 2, 2014 at 05:56 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 05:56 PM I can't believe there isn't footage of this out there somewhere!!! Driving me crazy...... I've looked near,.......far,..... wherever you.......search! I know! You'd think that if people were taking photos then SOMEONE took a vine, instagram or regular video..I mean someone has to have! Maybe one will be uploaded soon! 1 Quote
mike_z Posted January 2, 2014 at 05:58 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 05:58 PM A Vegas live music video isn't a bad idea after all. It would look Adelish. Anything would be good at this stage! People loved the song! 3 Quote
littleames Posted January 2, 2014 at 06:07 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 06:07 PM A Vegas live music video isn't a bad idea after all. It would look Adelish. Anything would be good at this stage! People loved the song!Someone from the forum mentioned that to me.You're right though..anything would be great at this point. I mean it's NEYO! Look at his music videos! You would think there would be some spectacular MV by now! Quote
LuisMa Posted January 2, 2014 at 08:09 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 08:09 PM (edited) I mean it's NEYO! Look at his music videos! You would think there would be some spectacular MV by now! As long as they don't use a doppelgänger like in his song with Sarah Connor, that would be good. But yes, anything please. Edited January 2, 2014 at 08:10 PM by LuisMa 1 Quote
littleames Posted January 2, 2014 at 08:33 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 08:33 PM As long as they don't use a doppelgänger like in his song with Sarah Connor, that would be good. But yes, anything please. Well they shouldn't have even covered that song to begin with lol! That video was horrible.. 1 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted January 2, 2014 at 10:39 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 10:39 PM (edited) Celine & Ne-Yo have been so many times together I just can't believe they don't shoot a music video for this song...She looks gorgeous. A music video would be amazing. We all want a new music video from Celine. Why they don't understand it? Edited January 2, 2014 at 10:41 PM by Bruno Portugal 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
couldawouldashoulda Posted January 2, 2014 at 10:47 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 10:47 PM Celine & Ne-Yo have been so many times together I just can't believe they don't shoot a music video for this song...She looks gorgeous. A music video would be amazing. We all want a new music video from Celine. Why they don't understand it? I don't think the issue is that they don't understand. I think the issue is that it will cost quite a bit of money and Sony doesn't want to spend it on her. Celine and Rene don't put their own money into music videos so........do you have $1 million or so you can throw at it? Quote
amelie Posted January 2, 2014 at 10:57 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 10:57 PM I don't think the issue is that they don't understand. I think the issue is that it will cost quite a bit of money and Sony doesn't want to spend it on her. Celine and Rene don't put their own money into music videos so........do you have $1 million or so you can throw at it?. they've only spent 1 million twice, they would probably spend 50k today but even that's too much to ask Quote
LuisMa Posted January 2, 2014 at 10:59 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 10:59 PM Well they shouldn't have even covered that song to begin with lol! That video was horrible.. Thank God the lyrics for Incredible don't call for them making out in front of the fridge or Celine throwing milk all over Ne-Yo. Quote
amelie Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:01 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:01 PM Thank God the lyrics for Incredible don't call for them making out in front of the fridge or Celine throwing milk all over Ne-Yo. Goodbye's didn't call for a bath scene either 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:21 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:21 PM Goodbye's didn't call for a bath scene either Yeah, lol, I really didn't understand the theme of that video! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:23 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:23 PM (edited) Goodbye's didn't call for a bath scene either I wonder who you've been speaking to about that recently somewhere else. Edited January 2, 2014 at 11:23 PM by LuisMa 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:23 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:23 PM Thank God the lyrics for Incredible don't call for them making out in front of the fridge or Celine throwing milk all over Ne-Yo. Water from the Moon...when she pushes the hunky guy away from the fridge.... couldn't figure that one out either! Was she hungry? Was she thirsty? Why push him away from the fridge? Was she hot and needed cool air from the fridge? 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:25 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:25 PM Water from the Moon...when she pushes the hunky guy away from the fridge.... couldn't figure that one out either! Was she hungry? Was she thirsty? Why push him away from the fridge? Was she hot and needed cool air from the fridge? Maybe she was keeping the last few bottles of Water from the moon in that fridge. 3 Quote
amelie Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:40 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:40 PM Maybe she was keeping the last few bottles of Water from the moon in that fridge. he was going all the time to the fridge to get water, so it was like he loved it more than her so she's like "what do i gotta do? do i got get water from the moon?" (it doesn't get cooler than that probably ) 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:47 PM Posted January 2, 2014 at 11:47 PM (edited) Maybe she was keeping the last few bottles of Water from the moon in that fridge. he was going all the time to the fridge to get water, so it was like he loved it more than her so she's like "what do i gotta do? do i got get water from the moon?" (it doesn't get cooler than that probably ) Yeah, look at ME not the fridge!!! Yall are probably right! Edited January 2, 2014 at 11:48 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
soleilgirly Posted January 3, 2014 at 12:12 AM Posted January 3, 2014 at 12:12 AM Here are some more stations to request Incredible at:KKCW-FM Portland, OR Request song at the bottom of page http://www.k103.com/cc-common/communities/contact.html Twitter: @k103portlandWRRM-FM Cincinnati Twitter: @todayswarm98 Program Director: chris.huneke@cumulus.comKURB-FM Little Rock Program Director: randy.cain@cumulus.com Twitter: @b985radioWMXS-FM Montgomery, AL Program Director: jamie.thompson@cumulus.com Twitter: @mix103mgyKMGA-FM Albuquerque Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/995magicfm studio@995magicfm.comWWZY-FM Monmouth-Ocean Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1071fm Program Director: dant@breezeradio.comWLEV-FM Allentown Twitter: @1007wlev Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1007lev This is what I posted yesterday in case you missed it: KVIL-FM Dallas Twitter: @1037kvil Program Director: Ron.Harrell@cbsradio.comKGFM-FM Bakersfield Program Director: Chris Edwards chris@kgfm.comKSMG-FM San Antonio Twitter: @magic1053sa Program Director: doug.bennett@coxinc.comWDOK-FM Cleveland Twitter: @new103cleveland Program Director: dave.popovich@cbsradio.comKBZN-FM Salt Lake City Twitter: @now979 Program Director: Rob Riesen rob@now979.comWLIT-FM Chicago Twitter: @939myfmchicagoWKJY-FM Nassau Suffolk Twitter: @k983longisland Programming: steve@kjoy.comWLTW-FM New York Requests- http://www.1067litef...fo/request.html Twitter: 1067litefmWSB-FM Atlanta Twitter: @b985fm Program Director: chris.eagan@coxinc.comKJOY-FM Modesto CA https://www.facebook.com/993kjoyKVIL-FM Dallas Twitter: @1037kvil Program Director: Ron.Harrell@cbsradio.comWarm-FM York, PA Program Director: Chris.Tyler1@cumulus.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Warm1033KRTR-FM Honolulu Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/krater96 Twitter: @krater963 Program Director: wayne.maria@summitmediacorp.comKBAY-FM San Jose Twitter: @945kbay Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/945KBayWBEB-FM Philadelphia Programming- programming@morefmphilly.com Twitter: @morefmphilly Quote
LuisMa Posted January 3, 2014 at 12:18 AM Posted January 3, 2014 at 12:18 AM Yeah, look at ME not the fridge!!! Yall are probably right! Funny, cause earlier as I was working on some videos I was thinking I need more kick +ss or mad Celine in videos, à la "Misled", "WFTM" or "Think Twice". 1 Quote
amelie Posted January 3, 2014 at 01:09 AM Posted January 3, 2014 at 01:09 AM Funny, cause earlier as I was working on some videos I was thinking I need more kick +ss or mad Celine in videos, à la "Misled", "WFTM" or "Think Twice". if only she rode the bike herself in taking chances Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted January 3, 2014 at 02:01 AM Posted January 3, 2014 at 02:01 AM Was she hot and needed cool air from the fridge? This is definitely the reason!! This whole string is HILARIOUS! The forum overflows with high comedy lately! Love it! 3 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted January 3, 2014 at 02:07 AM Posted January 3, 2014 at 02:07 AM Funny, cause earlier as I was working on some videos I was thinking I need more kick +ss or mad Celine in videos, à la "Misled", "WFTM" or "Think Twice". And let's not forget If There Was Any Other Way . . . Angry Celine at the beginning (though the 80s hair and fashion make me ) 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted January 3, 2014 at 02:10 AM Posted January 3, 2014 at 02:10 AM Water from the Moon...when she pushes the hunky guy away from the fridge.... couldn't figure that one out either! Was she hungry? Was she thirsty? Why push him away from the fridge? Was she hot and needed cool air from the fridge? Actually, I think she's saying, "Excuse me, that cherry cola has MY name on it; NOT yours." 2 Quote
littleames Posted January 3, 2014 at 03:15 AM Posted January 3, 2014 at 03:15 AM http://statigr.am/p/624923795282978501_14985504#/detail/624923795282978501_14985504all I've been able to find! 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 3, 2014 at 03:53 AM Posted January 3, 2014 at 03:53 AM http://statigr.am/p/...978501_14985504all I've been able to find!Wow! We need more! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted January 3, 2014 at 04:00 AM Posted January 3, 2014 at 04:00 AM (edited) Has this been released yet? I wouldn't know because the dj's down here haven't played it! Ne-Yo was probably thinking, ok! great song-check, Celine-check equals hit! Nada! Edited January 3, 2014 at 04:01 AM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.