DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM OK I have never seen her mess up this bad!! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Timster Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM Guys, the errors you are saying she made when lipping was it very obvious (as it are the press gonna pick up on it) or are we only noticing cos we are fans? Some of the mistakes were very noticeable, the camera angles did nothing to hide them! Quote
J-Man Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:38 PM Ugliest looking platinum disc award... ever! 3 Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Claudette Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM Finally!! One of the EPIC songs from the album! This song screams SINGLE!! Release the damn thing in Spring! Totally agree! It is the strongest song on the album, it should have been the first single. Sometimes I wonder if they put the names of the songs on the new album in a hat, and then draw a song to be a single. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM Guys, the errors you are saying she made when lipping was it very obvious (as it are the press gonna pick up on it) or are we only noticing cos we are fans?Very obvious, if you ask me, Shaun. She missed a couple of notes and the song was playing in the background, her mouth closed way before and then, the vocal effects from the album tracks were just impossible to re-enact and she seemed quite lost doing it. Quote
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM OMG! Celine, how she is dancing to RDMH! Celine just woke up! HAHA 2 Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Timster Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM OMG now "dancing" to a RDMH outro... OK guys, let's hit the Official Site and complain!!! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM Ummm? Wow, not in a good way. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM Well, now that it's over I gotta say that my highlight was being able to be here and read your posts, guys. I had quite some laughs and read some well-thought things. Good night!!!! Quote
dmeredith Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM It seems that Celine arrived for her show only to find out it really wasn't her show! That's what I'm gathering from everyone's comments. Celine wants to sing, but she's not allowed. She's making wt.... expressions. Maybe when she leaves the stage she keeps going back outside to see if her name is really on the sign outside. This show sounds like a true disaster. I can't see the show, but everyone here on the forum has been totally entertaining me! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM what were all those 666 signs kev x Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM OMG! Celine, how she is dancing to RDMH! Celine just woke up! HAHAI know, that was the most life I saw all night! Well, now that it's over I gotta say that my highlight was being able to be here and read your posts, guys. I had quite some laughs and read some well-thought things. Good night!!!! Yes Good night Luis! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
J-Man Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM Okay, lets just delete this topic now and never speak of this "special" again. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
anna Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM Wow Celine dancing!! The best part of the show was the end, and should've started with the end. Quote
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:43 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:43 PM Okay, lets just delete this topic now and never speak of this "special" again.HAHA. I agree! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:44 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:44 PM Okay, lets just delete this topic now and never speak of this "special" again.I concur, John! I've NEVER been this disappointed with any Celine special than I have been with this one. Sad. Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:45 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:45 PM Well, good night everyone! Now to forget that ever happened.... All the miming errors were too noticeable and such a sham. I hope the press don't pick up on it, for her sake. Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Xpresso Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM (edited) Very obvious, if you ask me, Shaun. She missed a couple of notes and the song was playing in the background, her mouth closed way before and then, the vocal effects from the album tracks were just impossible to re-enact and she seemed quite lost doing it.Well I don't think she's supposed to lip the back vocals too... Because they overlap at some point... Edited November 24, 2012 at 10:47 PM by Xpresso Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM As celine once said... "je vais m'en rappeler toute ma vie." Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
anewdayhascome Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM it's finally over uffffffffffffffffffffffff Glad she "did" QPVSA. It's the only positive decision regarding this show even though it was playback. Wish she sang at least Celle qui m'a tout appris and Les Jours Comme Ca too. I hope she does other songs during other programmes. And this is the first time that I hope to see bad reviews tomorrow so that they could learn from this mistake. She should have sung more songs from the album.... really. It was so sad talking about La mer et l'enfant, Celle qui m'a tout appris and even Tant de temps not even bother to playback them whereas we had sth like 20 totally random songs Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Shaun Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM (edited) Parler A Mon Pere: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU5l833mgfQ Edited November 24, 2012 at 10:49 PM by Shaun Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
onix Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM OMG! Celine, how she is dancing to RDMH! Celine just woke up! HAHA Was because the show ended 1 Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
Xpresso Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:48 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:48 PM The French press should not pick on Céline for lipping because many singers do lip on TV shows in France. It's fairly common. Same in Spain. Quote
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:49 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:49 PM Well I don't think she's supposed to lip the back vocals too... Because they overlap at some point... Camera angles matter a lot. All I can say is that this show has been disappointing in every single way. Even in the way it has been shot. Many of the times, the camera just panned and zoomed in on her during the big notes, when it clearly should have done a wide angle shot. It could have made it not so apparent. 1 Quote
dmeredith Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:52 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:52 PM Okay, lets just delete this topic now and never speak of this "special" again. LOL!!! Quote
anna Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:57 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:57 PM I'm wincing as I type this but is it bad if I ask if anyone recorded the show... I liked the Henri Salvador part and the Patrick Bruel part. Quote
Javito Posted November 24, 2012 at 11:05 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 11:05 PM Ok so the only highlight of this show compared to the canadian special was the last song, QPVSA. That was the only new song she performed solo. And 3 solo songs from the new album, out of a 3 HOUR special. Great. Loved how the girl danced in the RDMH outro . It was like they cut the chain of the dog, she has been restrained all the show with a "what the hell" face all along and finally she could have some fun dancing. What are they waiting to let her do a dance album??? She's asking for it so bad judging by the last scene 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Xpresso Posted November 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM I'm wincing as I type this but is it bad if I ask if anyone recorded the show... I liked the Henri Salvador part and the Patrick Bruel part.I think France 2 puts the shows on their website Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM (edited) Camera angles matter a lot. All I can say is that this show has been disappointing in every single way. Even in the way it has been shot. Many of the times, the camera just panned and zoomed in on her during the big notes, when it clearly should have done a wide angle shot. It could have made it not so apparent.Hmm maybe it was a plot....like Alex said "sabotage" I agree with you. Edited November 24, 2012 at 11:08 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.