Jump to content

Celine Dion: Le Grand Show New Special 24 November 20:45


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does Céline even have a manager today? Count me in if you want to flood the official site complaining about this garbage of "Céline" special.

 

I think it sounds like an excellent idea! They above all should hear what you have to say!

Posted
the french media will crucify her. it has been a few years they suspect her lipping...
Posted

i wished the audeince just sat in there chairs and booed!

 

kev x

  • Like 1
Posted
Crock of pooooooooooo!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted

the french media will crucify her. it has been a few years they suspect her lipping...

Exactly!

They criticised her so much during the TC tour for the playbacks & now this :doh:

  • Like 1
Posted

i wished the audeince just sat in there chairs and booed!

 

kev x

 

the audience is mostly die hard fans who would have a heart attack if she farted lol (jk hehe)

Posted

i wished the audeince just sat in there chairs and booed!

 

kev x

I was actually surprise that people applaused.

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

I feel bad for all those enthusiastic fans from Les Red Heads that had organised a trip to this "concert" who only saw their singing queen lipping to the same old freaking tracks, just like she already does in las Vegas, in a show that is also quite expensive to go to ( planeticket , concertticket, hotel)

bleh getting tired of it....

  • Like 2
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
a great opportunity to promote her new album and FAIL. Why sing RDMH and MHWGO (lipped) when she could have sang 'Le miracle' or 'Si je n'ai rien de toi'. All the plans for Paris and not much of a promotion. Other artists have promoted more tonight than Celine :cry:
Posted
Ha! What we hear on the disc is what we just heard!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

If you could see me now, I totally look like this: :mellow:

 

What a sad way to close the evening and what a wasted opportunity. I know the album will sell well over the next weeks, but come on!! We were expecting much more than impersonations, guest stars singing her old songs, and Celine singing her old songs!! We wanted her new material.

 

It's very sad indeed.

Posted
This Special is like a dejà vu. If we had seen this in 1999 we wouldn't have noticed the difference, except for her hair. She's even telling the MHWGO story for the umpteenth time again :rolleyes:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

id have cried if id have flown to paris to watch this!

 

kev x

  • Like 1
Posted

Are you people serious?

This show is up against "The Voice of France".. If it was like in Quebec and she would just sing her songs it would be a total flop... they had to invite other people to get people to even watch this!

 

I agree on my heart will go on though... and they are even talking about the song for 15 minutes pff...

Posted
I'm not going to go as far as to sabotage one of my favorite singers. Am I disappointed with this special? Yes. But I was wowed with her special in Canada. She still has her talent, she just doesn't use it.
  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I know we are mostly unhappy about the music, but for French speakers, is the interview interesting?
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted

I feel bad for all those enthusiastic fans from Les Red Heads that had organised a trip to this "concert" who only saw their singing queen lipping to the same old freaking tracks, just like she already does in las Vegas, in a show that is also quite expensive to go to ( planeticket , concertticket, hotel)

bleh getting tired of it....

 

Ah well...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted

a great opportunity to promote her new album and FAIL. Why sing RDMH and MHWGO (lipped) when she could have sang 'Le miracle' or 'Si je n'ai rien de toi'. All the plans for Paris and not much of a promotion. Other artists have promoted more tonight than Celine :cry:

Yes yes why??? Shame for this. :(

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
No. These really haven't been interviews. No real new information. As I said before, her promotion in Canada was top notch. This, not so much.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Is this the only show she is doing in France? Hope not, what a waste of jet fuel!


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Is Michel Sardou closing the show with his own song?!?!??!?!?
Posted
John, the interviews are as useless and repetitive as always. the SA special was just wow, this one is just booo
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

France 2 only called this the Celine Dion Show because they knew it would bring a lot of viewers.

Then, they bring along 20 other guests... Pfffff

Edited by Xpresso
Posted

id have cried if id have flown to paris to watch this!

 

kev x

 

I'd have jumped out of the window. :laugh:

 

I'm not going to go as far as to sabotage one of my favorite singers. Am I disappointed with this special? Yes. But I was wowed with her special in Canada. She still has her talent, she just doesn't use it.

 

Great remark, Alex. ;)

Posted

the audience is mostly die hard fans who would have a heart attack if she farted lol (jk hehe)

 

hahahahahaha

post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

the only good thing is that she looks perfect!

 

May I second that?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...