Lian Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM Oh and there's the weird officer singer guy again.. Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
Javito Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM The handsome guy again at least LOL zZzZzZ............................................... Thank God we have this forum to be laughing out loud with some comments while we wasted our time watching this LOL Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM The handsome guy again at least LOL zZzZzZ............................................... What's his name? Quote
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM OK this Vincent guy is absolutely stunning! I'm staining for him from now on Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM OK I like Pierce Jr. very much!!! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM Get out of your fan bubble!! I think you're in the bubble, mon vieux. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Timster Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM LMAO did anyone else just see tired bored and tired face?!? Quote
onix Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM The "handsome" guy will close the show?? Seriously?? Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
Claudette Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Oh Pierce Brosnan again! Only good part of the whole show. He is yummy! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Javito Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Watching this guy's part is like back to 2005 when she used Il Divo to promote ONCP... Sardou's song is old to be promoted now... dejà vues all over the place with Céline! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Seducting tenor! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM Again, if she just sang her own songs only her die-hard fans would watch it! They need viewers!I liked it and I saw it as a chance to discover new music too...(except for the My heart will go on part)Get out of your fan bubble!! get your head out of her uhum hehe jk we are allowed to complain about the fact that HER show has a few songs of hers that are almost all lipped... 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM Thank God we have this forum to be laughing out loud with some comments while we wasted our time watching this LOL Haha Exactly, for me it's been more awesome reading you guys than watching the show. Even my husband (who also adores Celine) has gotten up and he's doing some Christmas decoration. He said... ok enough for me now. 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM Why are people blaming France? This is a production that Celine's team signed off on. The fault is not with France or France2. France 2 put the show together. Even Céline was surprised about some of the stuff going on... 1 Quote
onix Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM It seems that Celine will close the show with SSDA or PQTME Another old cover, and lipped for sure! Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM I don't understand why I'm still watching this. How naive I am. For a few seconds, I hoped that S'il Suffisait D'aimer would be live... Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Shaun Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM I take it were are not going to be adding this special to the "please ask Sony to release this on DVD" thread? 6 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM I take it were are not going to be adding this special to the "please ask Sony to release this on DVD" thread?LOL! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Javito Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM SSDA... back to the Titanic days. I'm not even paying attention now Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM I take it were are not going to be adding this special to the "please ask Sony to release this on DVD" thread? hahahahahahahahahahaha Quote
anewdayhascome Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM even SSDA playback!!!!~! OMG this is literally the worst show ever! They should have cancalled it! I've been frustrated for most of the show but didn't come to read your opinions but now I'm relieved that it's not only me who think so. Saaaaaaaaaaaaad Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM (edited) Now I love "S'il Suffisait D'aimer".I don't care if it's lipped. Edited November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM by LuisMa Quote
Xpresso Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM We should have known all along most of it would be lipped as Mego and his team aren't even there... Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM It's beautiful when the violins lipsync as well. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Javito Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM Ok so this has been like promoting D'eux, FIY, LTAL and SSDA but in 2012. 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM I take it were are not going to be adding this special to the "please ask Sony to release this on DVD" thread? Shaun Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM Now I love "S'il Suffisait D'aimer".I don't care if it's lipped.I was just going to say that I love this song no matter what Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM WHAT?...this isn't in your English repertoire Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
J-Man Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM Ugh, and people used to complain that Celine could sound nasally! Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
anewdayhascome Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:13 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 10:13 PM another bizarre song... why this show is called Celine Dion Le Grand Show? it should be called Celine Dion the biggest disaster ever Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.