Jump to content

Celine Dion: Le Grand Show New Special 24 November 20:45


Recommended Posts

Posted
i think it is official that her and garou are no longer on good terms lol. he got shunned! and im glad, hes an opportunist who jumped on the dion bandwagon and then spit at the hand that fed him.
Posted
I hope Rene CHarles is one of the forum's secret members, so he can tell his mum what's going on. I know it is hard, but it is not bad if she finally knows what we think about things like this
  • Like 1
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
What is this song? Who are these people?
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

This special become surrealist, right now. :-D

Even in my wildest dream, didn't think in one "Celine Special" like this full of crap, and old lipped songs. :giggle:

And sorry for my english, I'm laughing right now about this joke special :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Celine Dion en Guadalajara, Mexico

Diciembre 2008

 

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg

Posted (edited)
For me this is like déjà vu all over again. At the time of the Taking Chances promo I felt she was promoting a Greatest Hits album. And that promotion was ahead of its time, as we got the My Love Collection a few years later. So maybe Sony is planning to release The Collector's Series Volume II next year and has already begun its promotion. :laugh: Edited by LuisMa
Posted
It's been 2,5 hours, and Celine has sung 7 songs, if I'm correct. And 4 of them were duets. That is just... sad.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.png

The earth is our mother, we must take care of her

The earth is our mother, she will take care of us

Posted

It's been 2,5 hours, and Celine has sung 7 songs, if I'm correct. And 4 of them were duets. That is just... sad.

I think you are correct. Two of them were MHWGO and RDMH. Sad.

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Well, the audience just ruined that little improv.
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted

WTF is seriously going on?! :blink:

 

I must be mad to be up at almost 4 AM to watch a disaster of a show when I'm sick. Stupid fan in me! :doh: :lol:

 

Oh well... It's ending now

Posted

Now I haven't seen any of this special so far and am only going on what you guys are saying, but considering the fact that pretty much 100% of members here are criticizing it then it must be pretty bad.

 

The thing is though WHO said "yes" to this format? Did Rene and Celine think this would be the correct format to promote the new album? Or was it Sony who thought this would work? Just WHO is making these decisions? From what you guys have said it sounds like Celine has turned up and has performed random lipped tracks mixed in with some impressionist and then other French singers promoting their material. Surely the whole point of a Celine Dion special is to promote Celine Dion and her latest material?

 

So again, WHO is making these decisions?

  • Like 4

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Now. Cher. What's going on in Rene's head.......
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
Thank God its ending.

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
OK this is just "funny" now... kind of like just being punch drunk!! Why a Cher song???
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I can't believe Celine is not stepping in those songs.

Isn't she's there to promote an album? The star of the night will be Veronic Dicaire....

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

Now it's Tina Turner, Simply The Best

 

This just gets worse and worse

Posted
A tribute to Whitney by Veronic...now I've seen everything.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Absolutely agree. This show has been the show of Veronique Dicaire and other french singers. But has been stolen in front of Céline's face :mellow:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Am I the only one that thinks Véronic DiCaire's parts were the best? At least she sung live... She is hillarious! :sofunny:


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted

excuse me but Celine, are YOU feeling all right with it? I can't believe it.

 

Where we can write to them that they can't do such things. Such a waaaaaaaste

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

Well, the audience just ruined that little improv.

Lol, the improvs are live!

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I have nothing but the urge for this show to end. :laugh:
Posted
And the HUGE letters saying "CELINE DION" in the background are just funny LOL

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Oh God, this WH thing is just uncomfortable for Celine to be involved with. I'm cringing for her.
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted

Bravo, Veronic!

 

Celine could never sing 'I Have Nothing' like that. :clap:

 

:rolleyes:

Posted
Celine could have been one of the guests of this show but this show can't be named Celine Dion?! Geez
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
I actually liked Veronica! She was great!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
highlight of the show is the Adele impromptu cover heheh
  • Like 1
Posted
Adele?.... again? bleh bleh they are STUPID. No one can't justify this behaviour!
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
Bravo Celine. The only song you sing live is by Adele. Go buy 21.
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...