québecflower Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:07 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:07 AM (edited) ... and they are both wrong.especially if she would like like to keep her standing. I think really that she is the number one singer out there, past and present. She has done so much already, she was having great ambitions, and she took the means to obtain what she craved. That is why this special saddened me so much, she deserves more, and the ultra-fans in France too. It is like she doesn'nt care anymore when she does these kind of things, and i'm sure this is not the case. And i will repeat it, this album is very good. Edited November 25, 2012 at 05:08 AM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
celinelover03 Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:09 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:09 AM I didn't get to see the show today.. but were there any new pics of her kids portrayed in this? And did she talk about them? I h eard she talked about RC for a little bit, is that true and if it is what did she say? Oh and it was funny because I just saw RDMH video of tonight's show.. and I was like wow her voice sounds just how it was in the 90's and I was like wait.. it's lipped. I felt bad because I Was watchign the rest of the performances and she had a few mistakes and they were extremely noticable.. I feel bad for her though, it may not be her decision whether she can sing live or not..although I would think it would be right? Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
kevincheung410 Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:11 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:11 AM Full separated show w/out that damn watermark: http://www.youtube.com/user/Super2MA/videos?view=0 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
celinelover03 Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:17 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:17 AM Why do they even watermark it anyways? It's not their own video god dammit! Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:19 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:19 AM Full separated show w/out that damn watermark: http://www.youtube.c...A/videos?view=0 Are these just the performances or the whole show in total? Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
LukeD Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:25 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:25 AM especially if she would like like to keep her standing. I think really that she is the number one singer out there, past and present. She has done so much already, she was having great ambitions, and she took the means to obtain what she craved. That is why this special saddened me so much, she deserves more, and the ultra-fans in France too. It is like she doesn'nt care anymore when she does these kind of things, and i'm sure this is not the case. And i will repeat it, this album is very good. Exactly. As long as Celine is active (and this goes for every singer out there), she will always have things to prove. People spend money to buy her music, to attend her concerts. The least she can do is pay her dues, sing live, again and again and again..! If she's got nothing to prove, then it means her career is over, but to me, she still has so many things to give. Based on this thought alone, I cringe when she makes wrong choices and this Tv Special was a mistake: The awkward lipping, the lack of focus on her new album, many random guest stars and a general lack of professionalism (and all these after 5 years of absence!) I do love the album as well. Everything about it is nice... Her voice, the lyrics, the melodies... I'm proud of this project, but a bit ashamed of this Tv Special. 2 Quote
celinelover03 Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:27 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:27 AM Does anybody have the full show? Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
infiniti Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:35 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:35 AM (edited) why was it called "le grand"? What was "le grand" about it? I do not understand also this obession with RDMH, I mean what's up with that? I thought every song I heard was not quite live to my ears, not sure about duets. Would be nice if "le grand" show had one of her new English songs..we got nice pics though..le grand picsAlso, where was Mego? I noticed there was a different guy on the piano... Edited November 25, 2012 at 06:37 AM by infiniti Quote Celine ~
infiniti Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:01 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:01 AM fans =idiots? playback from 1997?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JYRn0zbJHI&feature=plcp yep we are idiots http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3AobjAMoRLo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6K3elwE-Mk play http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y22LwS0eZ2k live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oms3LKU5l3s&feature=youtu.behttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nR8oF4nJpQ&feature=youtu.be I guess in France they did not have more recent RDMH recording LOL Quote Celine ~
celinefanonline Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:02 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:02 AM oh my.............. i was sosoos excited about this tv special.... and now.... after watching almost all the performing... it's so big let down......i thought this is so call the "BIG" show??? is it really big??? i don't really think so......RDMH looks pretty good but why they can't at least use those live track and not the track from FIY....... cause i can feel the energy and u can see it too Celine was very into the song it's almost live in a way ... it would be alot better if it's live!! (as we all know this kind of song sounds better live)same for MHWGO at least lip the live one and not album version.........i don't mind the version they performed for Dans un antre monde but was hoping to see Celine join them in some point that would be really nice!! but no.......i find it a bit strange, why are they singing Celine's songs?? this is not a tribute to Celine show... it should be a Celine Show.......only the duet with Patrick Bruel was the best one...and i have to say D'elle's tv special (the france one) was so much better than this one........but finally i hope it does help SA album sale though....... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
kevincheung410 Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:11 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:11 AM Are these just the performances or the whole show in total? The whole show in total here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzBQxEOYgRY Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
kevincheung410 Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:15 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:15 AM oh my.............. i was sosoos excited about this tv special.... and now.... after watching almost all the performing... it's so big let down......i thought this is so call the "BIG" show??? is it really big??? i don't really think so......RDMH looks pretty good but why they can't at least use those live track and not the track from FIY....... cause i can feel the energy and u can see it too Celine was very into the song it's almost live in a way ... it would be alot better if it's live!! (as we all know this kind of song sounds better live)same for MHWGO at least lip the live one and not album version.........i don't mind the version they performed for Dans un antre monde but was hoping to see Celine join them in some point that would be really nice!! but no.......i find it a bit strange, why are they singing Celine's songs?? this is not a tribute to Celine show... it should be a Celine Show.......only the duet with Patrick Bruel was the best one...and i have to say D'elle's tv special (the france one) was so much better than this one........but finally i hope it does help SA album sale though....... Completely agreed w/ you. But if this kind of show can promo 'Sans Attendre' well in France, it's enough. And do not forget, it's a LIVE show which means no mistake can be made by them all. Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
celine_026 Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:17 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:17 AM I've been warning people! Celine doesn't care that much. Since Jamaica I've been warning people! Lyrics out of place, less rehearsals... Rene is doing what he can to even make a show happen! He had to make someone elses sing Celine songs... because she didn't even want to have the hard workto lip em!!! I just don't understand the careless thing about not taking the pre-recorded tracks for her to lip perhaps he is getting so tired -- too -- that he doesn't even care either. Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
wjd Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:50 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:50 AM There's some incredibly disrespectful comments in here - I mean some of you are foul people. About the show, I'm really disappointed - I felt that she was a guest on her show. In France, she could quite easily have filled a 3 hour show with the number of hits she's had [15 #1 albums people!]; and I also felt that the lipping was too much. It reminds me of her UK special during 2007, when the whole show was lipped.. That being said, this has done WONDERS for her music on iTunes in France...hopefully, the physical sales of her music will supplement this and she'll stay steady on the French charts. 11. Parler à mon père 58. All By Myself 70. Parler à mon père 80. S'il suffisait d'aimer 100. Le miracle 104. My Heart Will Go On 131. Pour que tu m'aimes encore 173. Qui peut vivre sans amour 195. River Deep, Mountain High 261. I'm Alive 273. Voler 333. J'irai où tu iras 335. Ne me quitte pas 336. La mer et l'enfant 354. S'il suffisait d'aimer 395. Je sais pas 4. Sans attendre 27. D'eux 33. Sans attendre 86. On ne change pas 115. S'il suffisait d'aimer 198. Céline Dion - My Love - Ultimate Essential Collection 360. D'eux Lets just forget the show happened! Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
mebe Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:52 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:52 AM Why are you so upset about the lipping??? The shows are always lipped in France. There's nothing new about that... You should have known! But I agree that the fact she didn't sing more songs from the new album is really disappointing! Too many artists were on that show. Too many!!! There are many things we don't know about those TV shows...we complain but we really don't know....Probably Celine does not have a lot to do with all the decisions that were taken for that show... 2 Quote
wjd Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:02 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:02 AM Qui a le droit with Patrick Bruel was my favourite moment of the night. 1 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
wjd Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:06 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:06 AM #CelineDionF2 has been trending on Twitter France for ages now! 1 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
EDWIGE Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:20 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:20 AM She was really greatfull !!! Quote Blog 100 % Céline Dion http://equipeceline.skyrock.com Venez nombreux et laissez vos commentaires.
Boy Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:32 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:32 AM So amazing to see her and especially HEAR her And she gave us some LIVE moments on this show so I think this is great, she sounds amazing with Patrick Bruel and the song is so beautiful, so I really appreciate Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:34 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:34 AM I guess in France they did not have more recent RDMH recording LOL OH please! Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:39 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:39 AM The F2 special was also one of France's most-watched shows, with 4,8M viewers. GREAT! Quote
Claudette Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:42 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:42 AM ABM from Véronic DiCaire still has me in stitches. I can't get over Celine's face. I wish I knew what se was thinking. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
mebe Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:45 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:45 AM Just finished watching the whole show...I really liked the duet with Patrick Bruel...and it was great to see her dance at the end of the show...it looks like she was really having fun! Quote
Angel2006 Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:48 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:48 AM What has happend to this forum? I know we just got an upgrade, but it feels like alot of people on here have down graded to having a really negetive attitude. It saddens me to read all these comments. I know everyone is allowed to have there own opinion, but do we have to be so harsh 99% of the time? The harsh comments are starting to out wiegh the positve one's. I just wish people would stop complaining about every little thing Celine does and just appreciate that she is still hear. Atleast we get to see her. What if she was gone tomorrow. I just think we should pick our battles and not worry about the little things. I don't think we should be complaining about this on the officail site. We are only going to start something that could possibly hurt Celine's career. Do we really want to destroy that? If the media get's a hold of this, we will never hear the end of it. I am not trying to start any drama. I just want people to stop being so judging and just enjoy the little things. Celine took the time to come out to Paris and the Bambi awards, when she could have just stayed home with her kids, counting her money and enjoying retirment. Now to a more positve note, I really enjoyed the special and it was nice to see Celine a Michel Sardou perform there song together. I also loved the fashion Celine was wearing. Loved the leather dress and pants. Was it just me, or did Johnny Halladay totally touch Celine's but throughout there duet? 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:52 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:52 AM I think that everyone would agree that we wouldn't even complain about playback (cause she oftens does it) but if she used more recent recordings (as for as old songs are concerned) and if she learnt how to use playback during new songs. Moreover, everything would be fine if she still "sang" only 3./4 songs from SA but along with her own hits or singing all those terrible songs but WITH those artists (as duets). Because there is no point of calling this a Celine show if other artists sing THEIR songs, promote themselves, their shows. She could have sung with them. And what's more, why the hell they were singing her songs without her? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
anewdayhascome Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:59 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:59 AM What has happend to this forum? I know we just got an upgrade, but it feels like alot of people on here have down graded to having a really negetive attitude. It saddens me to read all these comments. I know everyone is allowed to have there own opinion, but do we have to be so harsh 99% of the time? The harsh comments are starting to out wiegh the positve one's. I just wish people would stop complaining about every little thing Celine does and just appreciate that she is still hear. Atleast we get to see her. What if she was gone tomorrow. I just think we should pick our battles and not worry about the little things. I don't think we should be complaining about this on the officail site. We are only going to start something that could possibly hurt Celine's career. Do we really want to destroy that? If the media get's a hold of this, we will never hear the end of it. I am not trying to start any drama. I just want people to stop being so judging and just enjoy the little things. Celine took the time to come out to Paris and the Bambi awards, when she could have just stayed home with her kids, counting her money and enjoying retirment. Now to a more positve note, I really enjoyed the special and it was nice to see Celine a Michel Sardou perform there song together. I also loved the fashion Celine was wearing. Loved the leather dress and pants. Was it just me, or did Johnny Halladay totally touch Celine's but throughout there duet? 1) cause all these opinions are true and realistic?2) well, it's not enough for me to see her during such a dumb show. it was pointless, useless!3) Celine hurt her career HERSELF, sorry but she could have said no to such a circus. The media should pick up this story so that they think over all these things and maybe change for the future? It's all for the better. And we should express our opinion. They should know that they did sth wrong4) exactly, she took some time to travel so why did she waste it? She could have stayed home and the sales would be still high. Nevertheless, her Quebec special was great so they can if they want to!5) You're kidding right? this duet was a disaster. It's such a nice song, they had never a chance to sing together and when they have the opportunity they go with playback?! This is ridiculous Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Claudette Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:02 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:02 AM (edited) I am pretty sure some people will even buy dog poo if they slap Celine's name on it. It blows my mind... Edited November 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM by Claudette 1 Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
celinedionfan1 Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM I never usually complain about playback etc. but this show was a dissaster, end of story. The Sans Attendre TV-Special in Quebec was so great, what happened when they were planning this one? 1 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
celinefanonline Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM I never usually complain about playback etc. but this show was a dissaster, end of story. The Sans Attendre TV-Special in Quebec was so great, what happened when they were planning this one? that's right!!! totally agree!!! i don't really complain about playback only thing is that they shouldn't use the album version that's alland if u compare this one to D'elles france special the d'elles one is better! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Chin Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM After reading the posts above, it seems some other singers even sang more than Celine in this "Celine Dion special"... How ridiculous it is!!!Even if Celine or her team wanted her to lip on the show, please "sing" the new songs from the new album, but not lipping on the MHWGO track from 1997... It's just ridiculous!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.