albertanna Posted November 25, 2012 at 04:56 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 04:56 PM Dear all! I normally don't post here , i only come here to find out if there are news about Celine ( new album, new shows) dispite the annoying lippingThis is my first an last posting to this topic............. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed and angry about this permanent lipping, not only in TV Shows but also at so-called live concerts!!! I do not know anything about TV-production, but this lipping can't have technical reasons! My alltime favorite "star" is Robbie Williams, and he NEVER ever lips!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, sometimes he forgets the lyrics, sometimes his voice is not the best but he doesn't fake, even if he has a cold... I feel so betrayed! And I am really angry.........I will go on listening to Celine's wonderful CDs, but never ever will I pay for faked Stadion or Vegas Shows.............and I decided to not longer waste my time to find out , if maybe at least some songs could be performed live...sorry I has to say that once and am out now! A Quote
Matias Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:09 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:09 PM All I'm going to say...I can't beleive she sung My heart will go on....and the CD version...God, is that a fraking joke??? Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Xpresso Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:28 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:28 PM I feel so betrayed! And I am really angry.........I will go on listening to Celine's wonderful CDs, but never ever will I pay for faked Stadion or Vegas Shows.............and I decided to not longer waste my time to find out , if maybe at least some songs could be performed live...sorry I has to say that once and am out now! A It might be a good idea to waste some of your precious time to find out that Céline doesn't lip her entire shows on tour and in Vegas.She sings about 75% live. And sometimes the playback is on the most difficult notes, not the entire songs.You can't go by this TV show... 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:42 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 05:42 PM It might be a good idea to waste some of your precious time to find out that Céline doesn't lip her entire shows on tour and in Vegas.She sings about 75% live. And sometimes the playback is on the most difficult notes, not the entire songs.You can't go by this TV show...Yes, please don't go by this special as an example. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Xpresso Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:33 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:33 PM All I'm going to say...I can't beleive she sung My heart will go on....and the CD version...God, is that a fraking joke??? That was my biggest shock of this TV special...As if Sony France needs to sell old stock or something... BUT the good news: it seems that Sony France wants Qui peut vivre sans amour to be a single, otherwise it wouldn't have been part of the show... Quote
Javito Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:34 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:34 PM Im sorry Javito but where are you getting she only sang three songs from the album from? She certainly did not 1. le mirical2. QPVSA3. PAMP4. DUET WITH HALLIDAY kev x Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour 3 solo songs from the album and a duet, that's what I meant Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
mike_z Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:40 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:40 PM That was my biggest shock of this TV special...As if Sony France needs to sell old stock or something... BUT the good news: it seems that Sony France wants Qui peut vivre sans amour to be a single, otherwise it wouldn't have been part of the show...That was my biggest shock of this TV special...As if Sony France needs to sell old stock or something... BUT the good news: it seems that Sony France wants Qui peut vivre sans amour to be a single, otherwise it wouldn't have been part of the show... Good point, good point! We need a fierce video people!!! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:43 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 06:43 PM Good point, good point! We need a fierce video people!!!Yes. No water or desert this time. That leaves wind and fire... Maybe she could be in it. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
GoldenLeaf Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:25 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:25 PM (edited) Others stole the show from Celine...and she let it happen. How pathetic. She can do better... And just when I thought I couldn't be surprised any further by the ridiculousness of the fakery she puts out. Wasted talent...wasted promo time!Wasted promo time? Her album is now freaking #1 on Amazon.fr : http://www.amazon.fr...ef=pd_dp_ts_m_1 Clearly the promo is working! Edited November 25, 2012 at 07:35 PM by Calypso Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:33 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 07:33 PM (edited) By the way her French TV Specials have always been lip-synced (the only execeptions are her 2 Taratata TV specials) so I don't understand why many people here are freaking out. Don't you guys remember this ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0LxppEJME Or even this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEUzKR3qFgM Edited November 25, 2012 at 07:34 PM by Calypso Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:11 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:11 PM She barely spoke during this special so you know something was not right! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Yentl Anchel Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:21 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:21 PM You can download the show in HD here: Format: TS | Duration: 01:44:40 | File Size: 6.28 GiBVideo info: AVC/H.264 | 1920x1080i | ~8 588 Kbps | 25.000 fps | 16:9Audio info: AC-3 Audio | 384 Kbps | 6 channels | 48.0 KHzDownload : Céline Dion -Le Grand Show 2012-11-24 HDTV 1080i http://bitshare.com/files/8h092dcz/CDLGS.part1.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/files/df0gn654/CDLGS.part2.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/files/mxbcitum/CDLGS.part3.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/files/tdirb205/CDLGS.part5.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/files/1o27z3y1/CDLGS.part6.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/files/kslug33j/CDLGS.part7.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/files/ytsoh2my/CDLGS.part8.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/files/izcua68f/CDLGS.part4.rar.html http://uploaded.net/file/4hxppvaj/CDLGS.part3.rarhttp://uploaded.net/file/g84r9z3m/CDLGS.part5.rarhttp://uploaded.net/file/5gq84xxx/CDLGS.part6.rarhttp://uploaded.net/file/e48qqjle/CDLGS.part4.rarhttp://uploaded.net/file/f6un59hl/CDLGS.part2.rarhttp://uploaded.net/file/0owzp7wc/CDLGS.part1.rarhttp://uploaded.net/file/jua0d99v/CDLGS.part7.rarhttp://uploaded.net/file/k54li8me/CDLGS.part8.rar thank you to gggvt from starity forum 2 Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
Macaronie Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:40 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:40 PM Best. Show. Ever!!! 1 Quote
Teodora Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:50 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:50 PM You can download the show in HD here: Format: TS | Duration: 01:44:40 | File Size: 6.28 GiBVideo info: AVC/H.264 | 1920x1080i | ~8 588 Kbps | 25.000 fps | 16:9Audio info: AC-3 Audio | 384 Kbps | 6 channels | 48.0 KHzDownload : Céline Dion -Le Grand Show 2012-11-24 HDTV 1080i http://bitshare.com/....part1.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/....part2.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/....part3.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/....part5.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/....part6.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/....part7.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/....part8.rar.htmlhttp://bitshare.com/....part4.rar.html http://uploaded.net/...CDLGS.part3.rarhttp://uploaded.net/...CDLGS.part5.rarhttp://uploaded.net/...CDLGS.part6.rarhttp://uploaded.net/...CDLGS.part4.rarhttp://uploaded.net/...CDLGS.part2.rarhttp://uploaded.net/...CDLGS.part1.rarhttp://uploaded.net/...CDLGS.part7.rarhttp://uploaded.net/...CDLGS.part8.rar thank you to gggvt from starity forum How do these links work? The first ones ask me for my phone number (no, thanks!), and the second started twice and then told me something along the lines that I can't download... etc.... Is there something I'm doing wrong? Quote
Yentl Anchel Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:55 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:55 PM I don't know... if the links don't work I'll be more than happy to share them here.. but first I need to download the rest of it.. All I know is that I didn't need to share my phone number or anything else.. works fine for me Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
Philippe1984 Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:59 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 08:59 PM By the way her French TV Specials have always been lip-synced (the only execeptions are her 2 Taratata TV specials) so I don't understand why many people here are freaking out. Don't you guys remember this ?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0LxppEJME Or even this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEUzKR3qFgM Because enough is enough!! 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:06 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:06 PM I agree with John. This doesn't hold a candle to her D'ELLES TV special in 2007. At least then they had good guest stars: Johnny Hallyday had a bigger role, Maurane was there, Amel Bent, Marilou. But this was blech for guest stars. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
anna Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:12 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:12 PM As of yet, I don’t believe I’ve ever shared any opinions of mine with regard to Celine’s performances. I do so now since I sense and feel very strongly on what I observed during this special and what concerns me the most.There is no doubt in my mind; Celine was not herself during this special. I sensed it was hard for her to focus, she was extremely careful walking down the stairs during RDMH and not as energetic as she usually is during her performances. She seemed unsure of herself which we all know is not like Celine.We can all speculate as to why, i.e., jet lag, illness, maybe cold medication, etc. I think we can all agree Celine was so “off” that it affected her performances immensely. My concern is with what may be interfering with her recent performances which could be the reasoning for so many non-live performances. Most of all, it was disturbing to watch Celine, the consummate perfectionist, perform with hesitation and uncertainty. Speculation will not get us answers. We may never know… This is what I assumed when I said she was off balance and gripping on to dear life to Johnny Halliday during their performance. I think she would've fallen if JH didn't hold her to his side. Another thing that looked off was when Katherine gave Celine Henry Salvador's hat. It was natural for Celine to be sad but when Veronic asked Celine the question if she thought her whole life/career is a miracle (hence she was about to sing Le Miracle) she appeared lost, a kind of blank look, for what seemed like ages and she politely excused herself for still being sad/suprised about the gift. She started ranting and raving, quite poetically I might add, but didn't really make any sense to the question that was ased by VD. I could tell it got sorta uncomfortable and of course Michel Drucker tried to take control of the conversation and veer it back on track. It was little things like that during the special that made me think that something was up...but I really think its fatigue and jetlag that's really taking over her emotions. 3 Quote
Teodora Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:15 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:15 PM I don't know... if the links don't work I'll be more than happy to share them here.. but first I need to download the rest of it.. All I know is that I didn't need to share my phone number or anything else.. works fine for meI think I figuered it out too. It's going slow, but it's going . Thank you so much! Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:17 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:17 PM after watched the whole show it changed my mind a bit, it's not as bad, love the Henri gift surprise! i think the interveiw makes the show better! overall it's alrite and i believe she explain about MHWGO after she 'sang' the song, for me i think the interview part is probably better than the performances!! lol Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
mirage Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:28 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:28 PM hahaha all those speculations about celine being off, or that there must be something going on! dont forget celine was there during the day to do recordings with Johnny and interviews!she wasnt off, she was laughing, and touched by our appearance. People were shouting her name, she was waving to the audience everything.this special was part live part already recorded, it's not that they had 8 hours of recording like the other special ;-) and when celine came back to the hotel at 01.00 she signed autographs, and was talking and laughing with the fans Quote
Macaronie Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:33 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:33 PM and when celine came back to the hotel at 01.00 she signed autographs, and was talking and laughing with the fans Yer, she's getting paid to do that. Quote
celinelover03 Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:42 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 09:42 PM Do you know how much longer she'll be in Paris? I think for another week correct? Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
nuts2you Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM has anyone seen RC, cause it doesnt look like he there with Mom/ Dad Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM I really enjoyed the special. I dont mind her lip syncing, but the blunders just made it obvious, lol has anyone seen RC, cause it doesnt look like he there with Mom/ Dad He's probably back in the hotel with his aunt and stuff Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
infiniti Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:27 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:27 PM Looking back on segments of the special now I can see that Celine did look not as sharp as she is.Bravo to Véronic DiCaire for the Whitney Houston song! It was amazing!what? Whitney song? why in the world someone sings Whitney song at Celine TV special? WTF?overall, glad to see Celine..dont care at the end of the day if it was live or not. Quote Celine ~
Belle Céline Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:35 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:35 PM I haven't went through all the pages for this but are there any photos of her out in Paris yesterday? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
woodstock Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:39 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:39 PM I've had the privilege to attend the show.It was so emotional for me to see Celine after 4 years !The show was a very good moment, this will be a very special memory for a long time ! Quote
Belle Céline Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM Posted November 25, 2012 at 11:51 PM Here are some HQ's (Credit to Hannah of CC) of her from the 20th, sorry if these have been posted. I haven't kept up with this topic, feel free to delete my post http://t.imgbox.com/abq9sM4U.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/adppYzLt.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/abbkBsZW.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/abkDRgSX.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/abuFPJTb.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/abjevEK9.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/aclxZ6I0.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/acezPiDw.jpg 1 Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
LeChauffeur100 Posted November 26, 2012 at 01:03 AM Posted November 26, 2012 at 01:03 AM Here are some HQ's (Credit to Hannah of CC) of her from the 20th, sorry if these have been posted. I haven't kept up with this topic, feel free to delete my post http://t.imgbox.com/abq9sM4U.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/adppYzLt.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/abbkBsZW.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/abkDRgSX.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/abuFPJTb.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/abjevEK9.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/aclxZ6I0.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/acezPiDw.jpg Did anyone notice that there's something in her teeth? Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.