Jump to content

Celine Dion: Le Grand Show New Special 24 November 20:45


Recommended Posts

Posted
THIS is how it should have been done from the beginning! RITD together!
Posted
At least we got some live vocals from the Adele song... :wub:


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Well she and Rene have said that she has nothing to prove now. :mellow:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Oh come on, she desperately wants to sing Rolling in the Deep, just let her for crying out loud! Let her sing a damn song if she wants to!

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.png

The earth is our mother, we must take care of her

The earth is our mother, she will take care of us

Posted (edited)
This really isn't poor Florent's night :rolleyes: Edited by J-Man
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted
Celine is a special guest on her own show, how sad...
  • Like 1
Posted

Oh look at that, they even bothered to copy&paste Adele's segment from the canadian TV Special!

 

A spanish song! That's the best part to me hahaha

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
I won't be pleased with this improvisations because I'm always fond of them but they won't make the real tragedy fade away. This show is a tragedy. I don't know why they decided to go with it. They must have known how it would look like
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

Celine is a special guest on her own show, how sad...

"like"

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
It just goes to show that you can stamp Celine's name on anything and people will want it.
  • Like 2

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
At least Céline heard she once sung also in spanish... hope she got the message and remembers she wanted to record a full album too in this language...
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

Please God do not tell me that Florent is gonna end this show. I seriously cannot stand him and Sardou.. UGH!!

 

 

Holy s***! Is that Mylène Farmer's pianist Yvan Cassar? :blink:

Posted (edited)
They really are trying to take magical things from the last show and paste them in. Edited by Alex_Incognito

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Oh come on, she desperately wants to sing Rolling in the Deep, just let her for crying out loud! Let her sing a damn song if she wants to!

That's how I feel too. It seems she really wants to sing and everytime she gets up, she is not :(

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

WOW.....Just I am lost for words....if only knew what they where saying. but just even watching the show says it all what a wonderful person Celine is and how much she is loved by us all :clap:

 

CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES :flowers:

  • Like 2
CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
Posted
Well at least this isn't the last of her promotion in France!
  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Yes!! Finally!!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Oh look at that, they even bothered to copy&paste Adele's segment from the canadian TV Special!

 

A spanish song! That's the best part to me hahaha

 

Yeah, but I didn't understand half of what was sung. :laugh:

Posted
I would have paid 20$ to hear this song live :(
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
This is a surprise!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Finally!! One of the EPIC songs from the album! This song screams SINGLE!! Release the damn thing in Spring!
  • Like 4
Posted
The audience is standing!!!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Thank God! Finally!! All is not lost. QPVSA.
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted
Guys, the errors you are saying she made when lipping was it very obvious (as it are the press gonna pick up on it) or are we only noticing cos we are fans?

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
I am in love again :wub:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
OMG how I love how she moves on this song! That is how I love my Celine!
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
omg another error here. shaun they were noticeable even by non fans :(
Posted
This was really good. At last! :D
Posted
Thank God they through this gem in there. THIS will be the track that will inspire people to buy the CD!
  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...