Javito Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:04 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:04 PM hahaha who's this guy?? This is a joke seriously They could use any of Céline's sisters instead and nobody would notice she's not there! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:04 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:04 PM Damn! Did I mention how hot this guy is?! Damn Damn Damn! And oops, I ran out of my quota of 'Likes' for today Quote
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:05 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:05 PM Who the hell is this hottie?! It seems Dhruvie is enjoying the show for other reasons apart from the singing. Quote
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:06 PM More importantly, why is he singing ABM among officers?? I feel really awkward........ Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:06 PM Celine (in her mind): Damn! I could hit those notes once upon a time. Now all that is left are the backing tapes to help me out! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:06 PM Half the show and only two songs from sans attendre... just sayingI don't know what to think?? Why are they so stuck in the past? (move on) That's why i asked does she have an album to promote? I was hoping to hear some of the tracks she didn't get to on SA tv special... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Claudette Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:06 PM Doesn't he kind of look like a younger version of Pierce Brosnan? Or is it just me? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:07 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:07 PM I think the only promo for her album is the backdrop! im getting very verry irritated and fed up with this! kev x Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:08 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:08 PM He should have had the decency to wear less clothes. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:08 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:08 PM OMG, he will be back.....Seriously, this special is totally useless and stupid. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
J-Man Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Oh this is pretty frustrating. Give us some more songs from the damn album! Fair due's to yer man for singing ABM in front of Celine, that must be nerve racking. Did we really need to have the band leader sitting for the interview too? Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Doesn't he kind of look like a younger version of Pierce Brosnan? Or is it just me? Celine also just said that But whoever he is *impersonating Veronic* "Oh la la!* It seems Dhruvie is enjoying the show for other reasons apart from the singing. Well, she is hardly singing so I'm not missing out on anything Quote
dmeredith Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM I guess I'm not missing very much if y'all are wondering where Celine is! That's frustrating!! I'll just wait until someone posts something on you tube etc. I have my fingers crossed! Quote
Timster Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM (edited) This special is a total embarrassment. OMG is she now lipping Voler?!? Edited November 24, 2012 at 09:10 PM by Timster Quote
Istike Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM I was hoping to hear some of the tracks she didn't get to on SA tv special... I would be really surprised.... :S Quote IstiHungarian Fan Club
dawn Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Doesn't he kind of look like a younger version of Pierce Brosnan? Or is it just me? Yes, I agree with you Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:09 PM YEP. this show is acctually driving me crazy! Im fed up with it! Its awful dont u guys think? kev x Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:10 PM Celine's face at times has had the WTH expression. Quote
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:10 PM LIPSYNC again. Seriously.......... Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:11 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:11 PM Oh dear! They should have gotten Ferland instead of Sardou. I always found Sardou to be a prick, don't know why Quote
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:11 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:11 PM more lipping... Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:11 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:11 PM This special is exactly what I expected. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:11 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:11 PM Michel Sardou... with an upcoming album next month. Who's next to promote, Mylène Farmer? Quote
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM Michel Sardou... with an upcoming album next month. Who's next to promote, Mylène Farmer? I'd actually be in the 7th heaven if Mylène would appear But considering how shy she is and Celine being the total opposite, I doubt that would ever happen Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM Just want yall to know I "like" all the comments but I've reached my quota!! LOL 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
J-Man Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM That dancer is also annoyed at the lack of SA songs. 1 Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:13 PM she sang on one show with 3 of the 5 biggest male french stars (goldman and cabrel are the other two). they both have albums out or will come out, so maybe come sing a duet too?? lol Quote
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:14 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:14 PM I'd actually be in the 7th heaven if Mylène would appear But considering how shy she is and Celine being the total opposite, I doubt that would ever happen That would be sooooo great! This is so boring right now.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:15 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:15 PM she sang on one show with 3 of the 5 biggest male french stars (goldman and cabrel are the other two). they both have albums out or will come out, so maybe come sing a duet too?? lolWell you only can get one because didn't JJ retire? lol Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:15 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 09:15 PM Oh this is pretty frustrating. Give us some more songs from the damn album! Yes. Delusional me was hoping for her to perform "Les Jours Comme Ça" but I guess that's not gonna happen. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.