Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:55 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:55 PM Celine impersonating Celine from 1996. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Xpresso Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:56 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:56 PM Doesn't work for me. It says it's not available in my country....RRRRR Quote
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:56 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:56 PM Ugh.. First performance and it's lipped. I shouldn't have had high expectations but the TVA special spoiled me 1 Quote
Claudette Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:56 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:56 PM Ugh, please tell me this is not a repeat of ''An Audience with''... 1 Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
WaterFromTheMoon Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:57 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:57 PM Look at my post above yours. thanks but its not working either Quote
zuv Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:58 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:58 PM so sick of RDMH lolsorry, but especially lipped Quote
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:58 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:58 PM Doesn't work for me. It says it's not available in my country....RRRRR http://www.onlinetv-free.com/france-2.html Quote
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:59 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:59 PM what a wrong choice of song to start a french show, AND it is lipped from 16 years ago!! Quote
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:59 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 07:59 PM After LCMM, I think she can give RDMH a rest. It's starting to get annoying now Also, the Bambi performance seemed to be a sort of rehearsal for tonight's show Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:01 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:01 PM I'm assuming that since this is "en direct" a lot will be lipped. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Lian Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:01 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:01 PM Also, the Bambi performance seemed to be a sort of rehearsal for tonight's show But the audience seems to like it this time Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:02 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:02 PM How sweet! Celine's recognizing that Michel gave her her chance 30 years ago, 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:03 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:03 PM But the audience seems to like it this time At least they were into it! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:03 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:03 PM It's GREAT to hear French French (except from Veronic! oh la la!) 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:03 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:03 PM I'm assuming that since this is "en direct" a lot will be lipped. I hope that's not the case... But the audience seems to like it this time Thank God! Quote
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:04 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:04 PM (edited) I'm assuming that since this is "en direct" a lot will be lipped.I agree! But they could have used some uptempo/midtempo French songs to begin with. ONCP or DUAM perhaps? But the audience seems to like it this time It's France. What do you expect? They always love her there unlike in Germany Alex, her French sounds so French but then, I'm sure once she is all 'relaxed', she'll go back to her accent Edited November 24, 2012 at 08:05 PM by dj4celine Quote
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:06 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:06 PM (edited) A segment about her dad. I always get teary eyed when I see that part from her A New Day... concert the night after her dad had passed away... Edited November 24, 2012 at 08:08 PM by LuisMa Quote
PaulQ Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:07 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:07 PM I can't see it. Quote http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae122/ptjmwa/2778236-3933894.jpg
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:07 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:07 PM I don't think any one of us should try to even claim to be her biggest fan. Her dad clearly is her biggest fan. I wish all children had such a relationship with their parents. Amazing! 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:09 PM DAMN! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:09 PM Thats neat they are showing the lyrics Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:09 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:09 PM looks like the whole show will be lipped!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! kev x Quote
zuv Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:10 PM yepindeed, we did get spoiled with TVA : Poh well, its live, what did we expect? Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:10 PM It is nice to see fans lipping along with her. Nice to know the song IS a success. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:10 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:10 PM Ooh, they're using the lyric video as the backdrop. I love the lyric video more than the music video to PAMP Why do I have a feeling that all the performances are going to be lipped tonight? I hope I am wrong Quote
Timster Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:11 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:11 PM I'm assuming that since this is "en direct" a lot will be lipped. I don't this is a live broadcast, as they showed a clip from the show during the TV interview with Celine during the news program before the show. :/ Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:13 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:13 PM Ooh, they're using the lyric video as the backdrop. I love the lyric video more than the music video to PAMP Why do I have a feeling that all the performances are going to be lipped tonight? I hope I am wrong I hope your wrong! Its sooo annoying! its more of the fact that she seems to lip more than sing, thats whats gets me not lipping the odd number kev x Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:13 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:13 PM Is there a slight delay then? Why would they say "en direct" if it wasn't? Ohhhh Celine's team. It giveth and it taketh away. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:13 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:13 PM (edited) LOL thats live! Edited November 24, 2012 at 08:14 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.