anna Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM Celine's so beautiful tonight, she's glowing Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM whos show is it? kev x Quote
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM Enough of that Veronique Dicaire imitations please?? :( It seems your wish is not yet coming true, Javito. OMG Quote
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM It feels I'm the only one who like Veronic HAHA. (OMG, she kills me when she sings Piaf. There are no words, all the goosebumps I'm having right now........) 1 Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:45 PM THIS is what I've been waiting for! 1 Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:46 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:46 PM It's sad when someone else is singing your songs live... Totally agree. Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
dmeredith Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:46 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:46 PM Can you see it now with the link? It says that I have to register and download the satellite program. Quote
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:46 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:46 PM no JP i love veronic's imitations too. she is awesome! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:46 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:46 PM Not really sure if she is enjoying this?? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
sazzlepop123 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM It's the Veronic Dicaire show apparently lol. whos show is it? kev x Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Timster Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM LMAO at ABM! Celine is thinking to herself: do I really sound like that?No, Celine is thinking "Don't worry, I don't do the high note either" 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM She does sound more like Mireille Matthieu Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
onix Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM Celine's reactions are PERFECT to make a gifs Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM LOL at them both imitation Mireille! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:47 PM Now LIVE again!!! w/ Veronica right now. LOL Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM Nice to see you back, JP! LMAO!!! @ ABM note! Thanks! I've been disconnected from Celine lately, but I'm back now! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM OMG! I forgot about Celine doing those imitations! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM (edited) Celine is absolutely one of the most (if not the most) charismatic people in the entertainment business. Love her facial expressions, the way she talks and how she interacts with her guests and interviewer. Edited November 24, 2012 at 08:49 PM by LuisMa 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:48 PM Thanks! I've been disconnected from Celine lately, but I'm back now! I was too, mon vieux, mais je suis de retour! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:49 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:49 PM For anyone doubting Celine's and Veronic's relationship, they're very close friends and very supportive of each other. If I remember right, Rene himself chose Veronic to be Celine's opening act and said they always enjoyed her as she 'makes fun' of Celine (and other artists) in good light, keeping to her stage performances only and not going deep into her personal life. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:50 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:50 PM Too funny right now w/ old clips! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:50 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:50 PM C'est exact, Dhruv. Veronic wouldnt be there if Celine didn't like her. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM J'irais Où Tu Iras! Quote
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM FINNALY! Some live vocals! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM I love that Celine smoothed things over to sort of say she wasn't making fun of Vanessa Paradis, saying "We imitate the people we love." 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM Ugh.. I can't stand Florent 1 Quote
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:51 PM God i cant stand pagny... 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:52 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:52 PM C'est exact, Dhruv. Veronic wouldnt be there if Celine didn't like her.True. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Timster Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:53 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:53 PM (edited) When they talked about ABM just before the duet JIOTI, did Michel imply she used a "track" for the high note, before Celine talked about how difficult it was?? Or am I just imagining it?? Edited November 24, 2012 at 08:55 PM by Timster Quote
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:53 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:53 PM she sounds awesome on this song Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.