Sweetceline Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:31 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:31 PM now duet with johnny halliday sans attendre Quote
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:31 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:31 PM he said that he is a deeper singer not just a schmaltzy singer of pop variety a la celine dion! something of the sort that held a very negative connotation. that was shocking!Ouch! Dhruvie! You have time to notice all that. Well, I have a good computer screen Veronic is making fun of Celine and not knowing anything about technology.I know! The facebook thing was just Damn! One of my fav songs from the album and I really wished this would have been live Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:32 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:32 PM Why is there no Mego behind the piano? And wow that Hallyday guy is a bit scary..Yea he looks a bit rough. Partied too much? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:33 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:33 PM yes lipped, and celine messed up on a lipping note, it lasted less than she did with her mouth open "belting" it hehe Quote
zuv Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:33 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:33 PM lollll she missed it 3 times oohhh dear Quote
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:33 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:33 PM "L'amour peux prendre froid" was lipped ? She actually sings so good those days that it's hard to tell.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:35 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:35 PM JP she made a lot of 'lipping' mistakes on it IMO two of the biggest male and female sellers in France right now Quote
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:35 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:35 PM I love the decoration and the colors used in the studio. Very classy. Quote
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:36 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:36 PM JP she made a lot of 'lipping' mistakes on it IMO two of the biggest male and female sellers in France right now he is the biggest male seller in france of all time, and she is the biggest female seller in france of all time 1 Quote
dmeredith Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:37 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:37 PM LOL thats live! How are you able to see the show. I can't. Quote
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:37 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:37 PM JP she made a lot of 'lipping' mistakes on it my streaming has a lot of problems hahaand also, I wanted to believe she would sing live since she haven't lipped in the other special, I thought we were getting in a new era... 1 Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:38 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:38 PM he is the biggest male seller in france of all time, and she is the biggest female seller in france of all timeYup, I'm aware of that, Patrick. What I wanted to say that the two of the biggest sellers in France 'together' 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:38 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:38 PM How are you able to see the show. I can't. Here: http://www.onlinetv-free.com/france-2.html Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:39 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:39 PM They are 2 Francophone legends. Too bad this wasn't live, but seeing them together is always a treat. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
dj4celine Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM I think this show is turning out to be more of Veronic than Celine and she's performing LIVE all of them 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM that woman bloody annoys me and celine never looks impressed anyway! kev x Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM Veronica mentions Ziggy a lot! She did it on SA special also. (not sang it but mentioned it) Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
sazzlepop123 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM OH DEAR! L'amour peux prendre froid completely LIPPED! Did you see she totally missed the 'YEAHHHHHA!' note when she had her back turned to the audience (awkward!) and then when they both turned to face the audience she missed the first couple of words of the next line and tried to tilt her head to the right to hide. WHY didn't they didn't they sing it live? It honestly really disappoints me. If you all think she sang live you are not only in denial but also BLIND. Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:40 PM (edited) They have been giving Veronic way too much airtime. I love her, too, but not during a Celine show! Opening act is fine. But at least she sings live. Druhv, we said the same thing! LOL Edited November 24, 2012 at 08:41 PM by Alex_Incognito 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:41 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:41 PM How are you able to see the show. I can't.Can you see it now with the link? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
JP Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:41 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:41 PM Veronic Dicaire is so good at singing Celine songs with other voices! Great idea! 1 Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
LuisMa Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:41 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:41 PM I think this show is turning out to be more of Veronic than Celine and she's performing LIVE all of them That's precisely what I was going to post next. 1 Quote
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:42 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:42 PM i hope veronic does piaf singing l'amour existe encore. it was epic on SA special! 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:42 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:42 PM Watch out Vanessa! Love the laughter! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:43 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:43 PM I think this show is turning out to be more of Veronic than Celine and she's performing LIVE all of them :sofunny: Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:43 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:43 PM (edited) Nice to see you back, JP! LMAO!!! @ ABM note! Edited November 24, 2012 at 08:44 PM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Javito Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:43 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:43 PM Enough of that Veronique Dicaire imitations please?? :( 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
pat200 Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:44 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:44 PM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA awesome!!! Quote
Timster Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:44 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:44 PM It's sad when someone else is singing your songs live... Quote
Claudette Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:44 PM Posted November 24, 2012 at 08:44 PM LMAO at ABM! Celine is thinking to herself: do I really sound like that? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.