Jump to content

Celine Dion: Le Grand Show New Special 24 November 20:45


Recommended Posts

Posted
:lmao: @ Patrick! I guess, we're the only ones who can't stand him :mdr:
  • Like 1
Posted
This one's a cluster**ck
  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Thank God there have been a lot of live vocals or this forum would have been complete chaos tonight. :laugh:
  • Like 1
Posted

oppps someone forgot the words haha

 

kev x

Posted

God i cant stand pagny...

Same here! He messed up so badly... (As Veronic said, no we don't really like Florent in Quebec haha)

  • Like 1
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

Now there was a forgotten lyric here!! haha

 

It's the Veronic Dicaire show apparently lol.

 

This is Céline sur les Plaines part 2 or what??? Or "Céline & Friends" because everyone is taking advantage of Céline's show to promote their own shows!!! :wtf: :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)

Everyone is promoting their new albums as well. :mellow:

 

We posted basically the same thing at the same time, Javito. :laugh:

Edited by LuisMa
  • Like 1
Posted

Is anybody ripping the show? :)

 

So it seem like an another boring show from your reactions.... :S Is it true? (I could not watch it right now... :(

Posted

"Patrick Bruel, it is an event, it is his big comeback"

 

!!??

 

I will never understand French tv shows........

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

Aww.. Celine must be the only artist who doesn't promote her own album in her own show. :lmao:

 

Everyone else seems to be doing a great job promoting theirs :doh:

  • Like 1
Posted
Of course they're going to have loads of guest stars: this way they will get even better ratings.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I'm not enjoying this show. It's more about the guests than Céline herself!
:ermm:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
I'm not completely sure Celine knows she has a new album out! lol
  • Like 4

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Actually, I don't mind Patrick Bruel performing. I so love his voice! :wub2:

 

:laugh:

  • Like 1
Posted
Céline's team where is Céline, anyone??? What the hell are you doing here, seriously is this HER special presenting HER ALBUM? :mellow:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

Aww.. Celine must be the only artist who doesn't promote her own album in her own show. :lmao:

 

Everyone else seems to be doing a great job promoting theirs :doh:

That's kind of sad....

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

Actually, I don't mind Patrick Bruel performing. I so love his voice! :wub2:

 

:laugh:

Et en plus,il est BEAU!

Edited by Alex_Incognito

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Why are they so obsessed with ABM? Even Celine is starting to be annoyed...
  • Like 2
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
Well for those of you that have always wondered what ABM sounds like with a lisp...here it is!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

I think France 2 is targeting the number one slot with this show bringing in different guests and their fans to watch the show. :doh:

 

Who the hell is this hottie?! :w00t: :giggle:

Posted

this show is acctually driving me crazy! Im fed up with it! Its awful dont u guys think?

 

kev x

Posted
Does she have a new CD out? :sofunny:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
who's the singing ABM among officers ?? right now
Posted
Half the show and only two songs from sans attendre... just saying
  • Like 1
Posted

I'm starting to get a little :mellow: just like when I was watching an Oprah special in 2007 that was called "Taking Chances" and she only sang like 2 songs from the album.

 

Hello!!!! Where are the Sans Attendre songs????

Posted
This is OVER THE TOP! LOL
  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

who's the singing ABM among officers ?? right now

More importantly, why is he singing ABM among officers?? :wtf:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.png

The earth is our mother, we must take care of her

The earth is our mother, she will take care of us

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...