BLM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:29 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:29 AM Whoops! Celine Dion Accidentally Flashes Crowd in Jamaica http://www.eonline.com/news/whoops_celine_..._flashes/289948 Taking Chances with her wardrobe proved not to be the best bet for Celine Dion.The superstar singer gave fans a little more than they bargained for when she took the stage in a short dress…and accidentally flashed them during her performance at the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival in Jamaica Friday night, E! News has learned exclusively. "The short gold dress was Balmain....was that short enough?" Dion said with a laugh when "The Trend," a fashion series on Zappos Couture, asked Celine about her fashion choices. "Because normally when people are level the length is fine. But people were like this (looks up).... So it was like I didn't think of the people downstairs and me there," the 43-year-old singer continued.Dion, who gave birth to twins Eddy and Nelson 14 months ago, later changed into a more conservative getup of shiny silver leggings, a white blazer and a white and silver top, according to the Daily Mail. Quote
riobeard11 Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:33 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:33 AM ^Not the first time, won't be the last time! Slow news day for E! apparently... Quote
BLM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:42 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:42 AM (edited) Hopefully this isn't a repeat post of this pic http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/jamaicajazz.jpg THANKS TO EVERYONE for all the pictures and videos. CDF rocks! Again, thanks so much! Edited January 29, 2012 at 03:45 AM by Bubba Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:45 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:45 AM At least she's making the news! lol Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
*Daniel Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:54 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:54 AM I hope everyone got their youtube downloaders as well Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
Philippe1984 Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:56 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:56 AM merciiiiiii!! Quote
ladylindsey Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:56 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:56 AM (edited) I SURE AS HELL have a vision of what defines a performer. I couldn't be more proud of her. She blows me away every time! Edited January 29, 2012 at 04:06 AM by ladylindsey Quote
Star1996 Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:58 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:58 AM I saw some clips on Youtube they sounded live to me. Quote
riobeard11 Posted January 29, 2012 at 04:04 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 04:04 AM (edited) I SURE AS HELL have a vision of what defines a performer. YUP! It's still a BLAST to go to any Celine show even after all these years! Edited January 29, 2012 at 04:04 AM by riobeard11 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 29, 2012 at 04:22 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 04:22 AM I SURE AS HELL have a vision of what defines a performer. That pic DEFINITELY defines Celine! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
MJaque Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:40 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:40 AM I totally and completely agree with you, man... Celine is disappointing us again and again... And YES, it only confirmed what I said yesterday: the lipsynching was the reason of no live stream... And that's really really sad... I wonder if your posts get the Admin's attention...since mine always gets even thou I do not talk s*** like this! Quote
celine_rox Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:43 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:43 AM Hot Hot Hot!! Loved the performances and the outfits! Quote
Tyler1991 Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:46 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:46 AM I wonder if your posts get the Admin's attention...since mine always gets even thou I do not talk s*** like this! Well if your other posts are like this one then the reason why they get the admins attention is probably because you're unable to respect someone elses differing opinion. Quote
MJaque Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:51 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 05:51 AM Well if your other posts are like this one then the reason why they get the admins attention is probably because you're unable to respect someone elses differing opinion. thanks for sharing your experience! Quote
Nmj Posted January 29, 2012 at 06:08 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 06:08 AM this rdmh dress is miles sexier than the ugly one in vegas Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 29, 2012 at 06:08 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 06:08 AM (edited) during the my heart go on video i thought that i saw a video camera keep going back and forth im not sure Edited January 29, 2012 at 06:15 AM by CelineDionFan710 Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
drove all night Posted January 29, 2012 at 06:19 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 06:19 AM Forgive me please if I pose a "stupid" question: Doesn't it mean performing at a "Jazz and Blues Festival" to sing jazz and blues? Celine did "simply" her show (gorgeous as always ... no talk about that). But I always thought that she would do some jazzy new songs ????? b.t.w. LUCKY JAMAICA!!!!!!! Quote
Koolan Posted January 29, 2012 at 06:27 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 06:27 AM The ending of I'm Alive, never expected that! I SURE AS HELL have a vision of what defines a performer. I couldn't be more proud of her. She blows me away every time! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ks1981 Posted January 29, 2012 at 07:29 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 07:29 AM I pretty much agree with you. Celine really frustrates me sometimes. Her lipping has gotten absolutely out of hand. There is no excuse for it, especially under this circumstance. She's on break from her Vegas show, she doesn't have to go back to a concert, there is no reason she couldn't sing a live show. It's pretty irritating. I watched a couple of the live songs and she had hardly any energy. She put barely any effort into I'm Alive, which is a totally easy song to sing. I don't know how she gets up on that stage consistently and pretends to mouth words to her own freaking songs. She should be singing them, not acting them out. She lips the hard songs, and then half-asses her way through the ones she actually sings. LCMM is a joke, she doesn't even sing that song, just makes a fool out of herself. I hate the arrangement and I wish she'd go back to singing that like she used to. This was a huge disappointment. HUGE. She is phoning in her career at this point and it's really frustrating to see the wasted potential. Her voice is in great shape, there's no excuses for her at this point. I completely agree. It has become absurd how much lipping goes on these days. Quote
stéph14 Posted January 29, 2012 at 07:54 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 07:54 AM Merci pour ces mgnifiques photos et les vidéos Quote
sunnyday Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:09 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:09 AM Another video just posted on youtube Quote
Koolan Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:28 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:28 AM Another video just posted on youtube Thanks, better quality version than the ones posted earlier that BannedGreekSite_DoNotTryToChangeText ripped it from. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
sunnyday Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:31 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:31 AM And another THLAL video. Sound has some distortion but the picture is clearer Quote
seantrainor Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:36 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:36 AM (edited) I agree with Nmj, that RDMH dress is miles sexier than the Vegas one. I like it a lot more. Also, may I point out how gorgeous she is?! She's so f****** hot!! Hot damn!! She has a bangin' body for being 43 and having twins a little more than a year ago. Holy s***! Edited January 29, 2012 at 08:36 AM by seantrainor Quote https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbAYHWyU8AEWKub.jpg
Edwin Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:40 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:40 AM I wonder who the original person was that captured those videos? Thanks, better quality version than the ones posted earlier that BannedGreekSite_DoNotTryToChangeText took it from. Better cause it's the original They are a disgrace. Links to the videos updated. I strongly feel that the original people that take the time and effort to record and upload deserve credit. Not places like CD Greece that take and take. Quote
Vole Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:44 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:44 AM I was hoping she will sing some Jazz & Blues song. Quote If ever a boy stood on the moonAll the heavens would call their angels 'roundStop the tears from troubled skies from fallingIf ever the river could whisper your nameWould the choices you make still be the sameLike a flower that dies from angry rainWhy do we hurt ourselves?Where is the love.......
Edwin Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:46 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:46 AM Another video just posted on youtube And another THLAL video. Sound has some distortion but the picture is clearer All by Myself You're awesome! Thank you for finding the original videos. The links have been updated in the first post and the one that we linked to this thread to reflect the original vids. Quote
seantrainor Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:49 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:49 AM I WANT I DROVE ALL NIGHT!!!!! Quote https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbAYHWyU8AEWKub.jpg
sunnyday Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:51 AM Posted January 29, 2012 at 08:51 AM Because you Loved Me - with the crowd singing the ending. Not my videos. I just have time to watch youtube for half an hour or so now and I was very happy to find them Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.