Jump to content

Céline to perform at the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival


Recommended Posts

Posted
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :jump:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg

 

Follow Me On TUMBLR:

Celinedion4ever

Posted (edited)

Thanks Thomas

 

:clap: :clap:

 

Finally wowwwww

 

:kicking: :kicking:

Edited by JFC
Posted

All the fans are singing with her! :cheer: :wub:

 

Thank you, Thomas!

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted
So from that video we now know "The Prayer" was definitely performed. Hopefully there will be more videos posted on YouTube, I really want to hear THLAL!
Posted
So from that video we now know "The Prayer" was definitely performed. Hopefully there will be more videos posted on YouTube, I really want to hear THLAL!

Get in queue buddy :lol:

Posted

http://i.minus.com/irDlPTUBsZbc5.jpg

 

http://i.minus.com/iMuKJvaFDMhfg.jpg

 

http://i.minus.com/ibfaWCKFjki99i.jpg

 

LOVE this dress!! :wub:

Posted
Backstage:

 

http://i.minus.com/iPWdc67I812Ka.jpg

 

HQ:

 

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10643095_504835670.jpg

 

 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW shes looking amazing i love it.

She did to the prayer cause i saw andrea bocelli

 

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
I guess I was expecting a more uptempo show for Jamaica. I can't imagine people rocking out to The Prayer or Beauty and the Beast lol...
Posted
Thats what i was thinking as well. But nope it was the celine way. and man did she look good.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
Beautiful!!!! Sounds like the crowd excepted her very well! :)
The greatest voice ever! ♥
Posted
Nice to see videos finally, but not nice to hear MHWGO as the only one so far... :P
Posted
they certainly did

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted

18 songs not bad :)

 

I don't like that golden dress, it sucks

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
Which playback is that MHWGO? It sounds quite live towards the end.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted
Which playback is that MHWGO? It sounds quite live towards the end.

It's the Vegas one. The sharp "forEVER this way" is identical.

Posted

Thought it would be.

 

Still, its nice she went to Jamaica.

Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?

Posted

http://i.minus.com/iA0ZMtgrGfaOA.jpg

 

http://i.minus.com/ibbK5WXAY4kZVN.jpg

 

http://i.minus.com/i8Zcix1LYgvfM.jpg

Posted

Where Does My Heart Beat Now, Because You Loved Me, Treat Her Like A Lady, I'm Alive, Declaration of Love, Love Can Move Mountains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Www2WynQz1k

 

Because You Loved Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PTPrp4lYI4

 

It's All Coming Back To Me Now/The Power of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-kbv-9q93g

 

Treat Her Like A Lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfmyx-YwpfM

 

All By Myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msnV95Gdfkg

 

My Heart Will Go On

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt0pdzPcpIY

normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
Thank you so much, for the pictures, and video. Damn Celine, looks Geourgeous. I will say hear, and now, that I would totally go Gay for Celine. :giggle: :yes:
Posted
What happened at 0:40 in the THLAL video? Celine seemed to stop singing while pointing to her ear monitors but the vocal continued. :lol:
Posted

Whats up with Diana King?

Seems like she didnt bother much to dress up...

Lol "it wasnt the rehearsal Diana!"

Posted
OMG!! I've dead with the end of I'm Alive!!!!! Just like the 2002 days! AMAZING!! her voice is in a great shape!!
Posted
Did I just read that there no livestrean or video?

"Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion

Posted

Yay videos! Thanks :)

 

It's funny how she was doing the dance from the tour a little bit during parts of I'm Alive. Totally has to be out of habit :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...