Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:02 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:02 AM The amazing Frida (trademark pending) has already started to compile the new changes to the wardrobe: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...t&p=1931723 Quote
Davey84 Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:03 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:03 AM Finally a real celine concert Cant wait to see/hear footage Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:06 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:06 AM Me! That's one sexy lady. Finally caught up on all the running commentary. Time to hit the sack. You could probably skip the 10 pages after they stopped the live feed and right before the pics began rolling in. I wish it would have been streamed but I still had fun following the tweets and talking with y'all. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:11 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:11 AM I only care about IA and THLAL really! Dyyyyyyyyyying to hear them! IDAN was probably playback and the rest - we know the sound:P I want sth freeeesh! I wish they would add IA to the show or sth else.... They did include them so they know we miss post 2000 songs!I wonder how long it will take before we'll get sth... maybe youtube? As for the lifestream, I have been reading this thread for 10 minutes or sth now but the minute I read it was cut off I knew she would mostly do Vegas setlist but I'm glad that they did at least 4 others songs and not the boring covers! But this festival it's a waste as far as promotion of her new album is concerned. They could have "released" the new single or other new song Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Goffy Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:30 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:30 AM who have the tracklist??? Quote https://www.facebook.com/francisbenoitZ*love
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:33 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:33 AM who have the tracklist???It's buried somewhere, but it's more or less: I Drove All Night, Because You Loved Me, It's All Coming Back To Me Now, The Power of Love, Beauty and the Beast, The Reason, Bond Medley, Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore, Treat Her Like a Lady, I'm Alive, All By Myself, Love Can Move Mountains, River Deep Mountain High & My Heart Will Go On Quote
ferjaacu Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:35 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:35 AM She must be flying back to Florida already Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Goffy Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:37 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:37 AM It's buried somewhere, but it's more or less: I Drove All Night, Because You Loved Me, It's All Coming Back To Me Now, The Power of Love, Beauty and the Beast, The Reason, Bond Medley, Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore, Treat Her Like a Lady, I'm Alive, All By Myself, Love Can Move Mountains, River Deep Mountain High & My Heart Will Go OnTHANKS! Quote https://www.facebook.com/francisbenoitZ*love
Claudette Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:53 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:53 AM Me! Really?! I did not know that... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
duri Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:18 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:18 AM Love all that photos, and also love her hairstyle for that show, she looks very young and fresh, can´t wait to see some videos. Oh I miss Céline on tour so much, hope she will do more special shows like this during her Vegas stay. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Timster Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:52 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 09:52 AM Evidently at the request of her management. JaJazzFest was willing to stream it like with all the other artists. And they did confirm it yesterday but I was hoping something had changed. https://twitter.com/JamaicaJazz/statuses/163120664516108289 I wonder whether this was because of her using her playbacks? Her team have been a lot more careful in recent years when it comes to this. Quote
Javito Posted January 28, 2012 at 10:21 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 10:21 AM (edited) And I've been running reading through 10 pages just to find it wasn't live streamed Glad I didn't stay up tonight waiting for nothing! So its all about the money today, ah Céline & René? Not about her fans worldwide anymore that's sure Im not saying it looks bad because she looks good, but is it just me or has her fashion sense become predictable? silver pants and a blazer how many times will she wear the same type of outfit, Anne come-on, just change it up a bit Agree! I'm starting to feel tired about her wearing blazers+pants all the time now. It looks exactly the look of the Les Plaines concert in 2008. A little variety here and there would be good Edited January 28, 2012 at 10:28 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Claudette Posted January 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM Javito, Celine is predictable in everything she does. I mean, always the same songs, always the same talk, etc. So I am not the least bit surprised in their costume choices. The RDMH dress is also getting old now. The only way to mix that up, is to get rid of the dang song. . To me the set list is pretty dissapointing. Half the songs are lipped anyways. I'm just looking forward to hearing IA and PQTME. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
cmcdaori Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:11 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:11 AM What about videos? Anything anywhere?? Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
celine_026 Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM (edited) Javito, Celine is predictable in everything she does. I mean, always the same songs, always the same talk, etc. So I am not the least bit surprised in their costume choices. The RDMH dress is also getting old now. The only way to mix that up, is to get rid of the dang song. . To me the set list is pretty dissapointing. Half the songs are lipped anyways. I'm just looking forward to hearing IA and PQTME. I just hope they don't diss her about the lip... These third world countries like Brazil (here)always talk about that whenever an artist comes (bieber, britney, etc) and even put up an sound expert to say (live on a news cast) whether the performance is live or not lol That's why I wish that she may never come down here! Edited January 28, 2012 at 11:19 AM by celine_026 Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:19 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:19 AM Still no footage? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Timster Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM Still no footage? I hope some videos appear on YouTube soon! Quote
donpi86 Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM I just hope they don't diss her about the lip... These third world countries like Brazil (here)always talk about that whenever an artist comes (bieber, britney, etc) and even put up an sound expert to say (live on a news cast) whether the performance is live or not lol That's why I wish that she may never come down here! This blindness is ridiculous, I don't have the proper ear to difference playback or not in this cases, but if you think she lipped and you defend it, it is ridiculous, it is an INSULT to the audience there. It's unbeliveable that an artist in a music festival doing playback... too INSULTING... I hope, I can't believe she has done it, if it is true, I wouldn't pay to a concert even is she plays right here in my home... Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:10 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:10 PM I wonder how she did I Drove All Night; do you think she used the 2003-2009 track or the 2010 recording? Of course, I'm also very curious about the I'm Alive and Treat Her Like A Lady performances. Can't wait for the videos!! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Bruno Dion Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:15 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 12:15 PM Here some photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...4516&type=1 Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Matej Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:06 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:06 PM Thanks for all the pictures! Quote
celine-rc Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:11 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:11 PM I just read through the last ten pages, from where I left off. Very interesting. Thank you for the pictures. I can not wait to have some footage !!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Bruno Dion Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:17 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:17 PM you´re welcome guys! Also hope to see some footage! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Mtsh Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:26 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:26 PM (edited) She look a little bit tired, but is surprise for me that she give whole concert. Can't wait for the videos! Edited January 28, 2012 at 01:27 PM by Mtsh Quote http://acauseceline.blogspot.com/
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:33 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:33 PM Celine during the post-show press conference: Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Bruno Dion Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:40 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 01:40 PM a press conference!!!! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
didiana Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:06 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:06 PM http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/entertainme...ives-in-Jamaica Quote
Céline's Blues Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:07 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:07 PM We had Lucifah Divah @ Jamaica JAZZ & BLUES!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
duri Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:17 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:17 PM Celine during the post-show press conference:Great there was a press conference. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
celinesounds Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:51 PM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:51 PM Finally a real celine concert Cant wait to see/hear footage probably her most own concert over a decade 50\50 Own songs and Covers 1. I Drove All Night2. Because You Loved Me3. It’s All Coming Back To Me Now4. The Power Of Love5. Beauty And The Beast6. The Reason7. James Bond Medley 8. Pour Que Tu M’aimes Encore9. Treat Her Like a Lady10. I'’m Alive11.All By Myself12. Love Can Move Mountains13. River Deep Mountain High14. My Heart Will Go On Quote #FREEJAVITO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.