Your_Su_Phu Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:28 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:28 AM she just said celine is not doing the live stream OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFGwhat a waste of time Quote
zuv Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:28 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:28 AM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IS SHE FU*CKING WITH US??????????????????????????????????????? Quote
remykyes Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:28 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:28 AM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
I Drove All Night! Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! Quote
celinesounds Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM NOT LIVE FOR HER Quote #FREEJAVITO
zuv Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM :angry:WOWWWWWWWWWWWW Quote
Del Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM Is it terrible that I'm laughing right now. LOL Don't get me wrong, I've been excited to see it... but omg I'm dying of laughter... Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Your_Su_Phu Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:29 AM JAMAICA WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU?!??!?!? Quote
erikppp Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:30 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:30 AM Why? all the other artists will stream ? I am so sick & tired of this control freak! This is such a scam. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:30 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:30 AM are you fukcing kidding me, promote, promote, promote for celine then cut off???? Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:30 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:30 AM please tell me we will at least have fancams Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:30 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:30 AM ni hablar...será para la próxima see you next time... HAVE A NICE WEEKEND Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
québecflower Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:31 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:31 AM Is it terrible that I'm laughing right now. LOL Don't get me wrong, I've been excited to see it... but omg I'm dying of laughter... me too Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
MJaque Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:31 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:31 AM Ooops! No live streaming! hahaha Quote
celine_rox Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:31 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:31 AM (edited) You would think they would want to get more views, so dumb! Edited January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM by celine_rox Quote
teresa3717 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Bet this had to do with Celine and her team not giving the rights to show it live.....bet they have made the financial decision to make a CD out of it! Go figure! Quote
artistman2007 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Fu.................................ck are the kidding me Quote
Haheather Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Well, that was a waste of two hours of my life... #dissapointed Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
celinesounds Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM we miss a chance for a HD bootleg Quote #FREEJAVITO
pat200 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM i suffered through 2.5 hours of crap to get nothing? i have to go start cursing elsewhere i dont want to get banned! haha Quote
seantrainor Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM (edited) Celine isn't doing a livesteam?! WHAT THE f***?! Edited January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM by seantrainor Quote https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbAYHWyU8AEWKub.jpg
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:32 AM Evidently at the request of her management. JaJazzFest was willing to stream it like with all the other artists. And they did confirm it yesterday but I was hoping something had changed. Quote
Del Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM (edited) The reason she's not on the stream is probably because people paid money to see her perform as she's the headliner. It wouldn't be fair if it was being broadcasted and they paid edit... just saw what Edwin posted... which again makes sense Edited January 28, 2012 at 04:34 AM by Del Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM this is no funny. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celinemagicsingle Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM OMG!! 5:33 AM here!! I've been waiting fighting against me for not falling sleep and now this?? I wanna die!! Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
ashtonelijah Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM F**** these people! They've been making it sound all day like they would have Céline on and telling us to wait and not move just so we would watch their ads and all the crappy performers... And then they pull this sh*t. Tweet your hearts out! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:33 AM I'm leaving now wasted my whole life for 4 hours Quote
teresa3717 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:34 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:34 AM It's all about money. Celine herself knew what the deal was......it all about the money! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.