artistman2007 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:34 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:34 AM Oh after nicole I can hear anything from Celine Quote
puttybuddy Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:36 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:36 AM Hell, Celine could just talk and I would take it over this sh*t!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
pat200 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:37 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:37 AM i NEVER thought there was a singer out there who talks more than Celine Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:37 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:37 AM Oh she needs to just shut up this Nicole one........she is awful Quote
ashtonelijah Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:37 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:37 AM Hey guys, I'm recording this with ScreenFlow 3. Where's the best place to upload this later? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/warathogwarts/lovedmebackbanner.jpg
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:38 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:38 AM what a annoying person eeeeek Quote
Del Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:39 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:39 AM She seems nice... but someone needs to tell her that if she's telling a story, make sure it has a point. Don't just tell one to tell one... Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Tyler1991 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:39 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:39 AM I love this Nicole lady. She's hilarious. Lol. Nice voice, but her songs are a bit boring. Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:39 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:39 AM Come on guys! the girl CAN sing...she has a powerfull voice..maybe the kind of music she sings doesnt like to everybody or feels kinda boreing..but SHE CAN SING! I love when someone CAN sing like this girl VEEEERY NICE NICOLE HENRY #JaJazzFest between the world full of sintetizers and electronic stuff and lipsinc JUST MY 5 CENTS EDWIN...do you have more Bourbon? lol...(just kiddin I dont drink) Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
TEREFUNKEN Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:42 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:42 AM Hey guys, I'm recording this with ScreenFlow 3. Where's the best place to upload this later? OH GREAT! thanks!... do you have MSN or HOTMAIL acount? (windows live) they have a virtual hard disc and you can share here the link ITS CALLED SKYDRIVE Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
artistman2007 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:42 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:42 AM Seriously people listen to that crap if Jamaican audience are enjoying that than Celine can try what ever she wants today theyr like mise for experiments Quote
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:44 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:44 AM her voice isn't bad but she's boring, even tho I'm enjoying this song she's singing now Quote
remykyes Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:45 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:45 AM Wish she would get off the stage! I WANT CELINE! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
puttybuddy Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:46 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:46 AM Pleeeeeease make it stop!!!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
onix Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:47 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:47 AM I hope the crowd goes crazy when Celine be on stage! They look bored a bit. Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:48 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:48 AM I hope the crowd goes crazy when Celine be on stage! They look bored a bit. lol yea. Im hoping that they do that with celine. and true i would be devasted if they cut celine out from live stream Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:48 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:48 AM the lady is really having her own damn concert a hour already Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:50 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:50 AM No friggin wonder they look bored I'd be throwing tomatoes at her if I was there. SHUT THE HELL UP WOMAN Quote
artistman2007 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:50 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:50 AM (edited) Even for the outfit if Celine wore something from her 80s wordrobe she will still look fabelous beside nico but I love her shes boring Edited January 28, 2012 at 03:52 AM by artistman2007 Quote
Koolan Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:51 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:51 AM Looks like I haven't missed anything yet. Hope to be home soon. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
puttybuddy Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:54 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:54 AM I hope Celine works that stage from one end to the other and show that crowd what she's made of!!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
remykyes Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:54 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:54 AM I'm about to shove the sunshine on her front door up where it don't shine! GO AWAY! You've already introduced the band! GO AWAY! WE WANT CELINE! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:55 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:55 AM the annoying lady is announcing celine? Quote
zuv Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:55 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:55 AM I hope the crowd goes crazy when Celine be on stage! They look bored a bit. they might be bored, but i think they forgot to put some microphones in the crowd it destroyes the ambiance i think Quote
pat200 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:55 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:55 AM Looks like I haven't missed anything yet. Hope to be home soon. you didnt miss anything at all haha Quote
Rossum89 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:56 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:56 AM This is the song that never ends..... Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:56 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:56 AM I wouldn't considering moving from Germany to Canada nothing. Quote
celinedream Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:57 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:57 AM Looks like I haven't missed anything yet. Hope to be home soon.Hurry hurry Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:57 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:57 AM the annoying lady is announcing celine? yep... Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.