Jump to content

Céline to perform at the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival


Recommended Posts

Posted
Watching party :yahoo:

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
No, but 30-45 minute for current talent plus stage change time = 11PM start time for Celine's set.
Posted
The stream is bull sh... But at least I can see the pic I like stage simple and intimat
Posted
This woman's banter is strange!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I will need to close this thread if the stream cuts out before Celine's set. People will be so pisssssssssssssssssssed. :mdr:
Posted

Will Celine be singing more than just THLAL?

1 hour of Nicole Henry and a few mins of Celine :(?

 

Dave.

http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab193/Odyssey161/CelineLiveSIG.png

 

Je Sais Pas...

Posted
I will need to close this thread if the stream cuts out before Celine's set. People will be so pisssssssssssssssssssed. :mdr:

yeah it will turn into the venting thread :o

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
I'm so excited, something new and refreshing and love how there's a lot of people on the forum tonight! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
I will need to close this thread if the stream cuts out before Celine's set. People will be so pisssssssssssssssssssed. :mdr:

 

u do that and imma hunt you down :D

Posted
Kinda wish this was Celine paying tribute to Etta James. Oh well -sigh- BRING IT CELINE! :D

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
They DID say they weren't gonna livestream Celine's set yesterday...I hope they changed their minds!
Posted

Don't like Nicole's version of "At last" :(

Celine does it way better!

Posted
anyone got recommendations on anything to do to get the stream to cut out less or cooperate better with my computer? thanks
Posted (edited)

Tyler u need super fast internet. mine doesnt cut at all (pew pew)

 

that singer sings out of tune more than mary j blige when she wails

Edited by pat200
Posted
They DID say they weren't gonna livestream Celine's set yesterday...I hope they changed their minds!

 

Did they say "Celine's set" or the show?

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
"I DON'T WANT TO WAIT IN VAIN"---this sums up my feelings right now!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Did they say "Celine's set" or the show?

 

who's they?

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
"I DON'T WANT TO WAIT IN VAIN"---this sums up my feelings right now!

 

LMAO comment twins

Posted
someone should put this nicole singer out of her misery lol
Posted
if they cut out right before celine, i will go crazy two hours + of waiting to miss Celine!
Posted
I hope one of you manage to record it.Have a good show guys. ;)
Posted
I hope one of you manage to record it.Have a good show guys. ;)

 

bonne nuit!

Posted (edited)
btw what is up with the curtain she wrapped around herself?? or is it a beach towel? Edited by pat200
Posted (edited)

i cant believe we'll have a free concert from Celine!

 

 

damn!! is it me or that woman is kind of insulting?

Edited by zuv
Posted
It's drab singers like these that make me really appriciate Celine more!!!
The greatest voice ever! ♥

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...