québecflower Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:57 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:57 AM will it ever end ... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
pat200 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:57 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:57 AM I wouldn't considering moving from Germany to Canada nothing. oh yeah and i did it in less than 10 minutes! call the guinness book of records, i want my record engraved there!!! Quote
artistman2007 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:58 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:58 AM (edited) Common Celine it's your chance wear the most horrible dress u want no one will notice Edited January 28, 2012 at 03:59 AM by artistman2007 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:58 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:58 AM (edited) this lady's doing her own version of le ballet. a jazzy intro to her band wake me up in 10 years Edited January 28, 2012 at 03:58 AM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:59 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:59 AM finally!!!!!!!!!! ok get off. lol Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
puttybuddy Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:59 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 03:59 AM Bite the bottom tongue? Do we have a top one! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Del Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:00 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:00 AM this lady's doing her own version of le ballet. a jazzy intro to her bandthat's exactly what I was thinking. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
I Love You Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:00 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:00 AM Some, Black women is on right know. I want Celine. Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:00 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:00 AM (edited) omg omg omg omg she's done there better not be some long break before celine Edited January 28, 2012 at 04:01 AM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
onix Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:00 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:00 AM "Her version of le ballet" I hope, Celine take her time on stage too!And not only sing 2 or 3 songs -_- Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
artistman2007 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:01 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:01 AM Oh my god I can't believe it it like dream came true she's gone Quote
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:01 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:01 AM damn finally she sang even off stage Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:01 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:01 AM hahaha finally celine Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
pat200 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:02 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:02 AM LOLLL someone stole a microphone! Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:03 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:03 AM ugh how long are these intermissions Quote
I Love You Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:03 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:03 AM Please, don't tell me I missed her. I will piss#d. Quote
remykyes Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:04 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:04 AM Almost had a heart attack when they cut to that commercial! Thought they cut the feed! Looks like this is actually going to happen! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
onix Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:05 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:05 AM ^^ that's right, I thought the same Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:05 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:05 AM someone tried to steal the microphone to tell nicole to get off the stage lol Quote
Del Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:06 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:06 AM LOLLL someone stole a microphone!but what's more interesting is a bag of clothing was found... does that mean someone is walking around naked. LOL Quote Instagram: @delphis78
puttybuddy Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:07 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:07 AM Celine Dion fans are getting antsy!!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
I Love You Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:07 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:07 AM someone tried to steal the microphone to tell nicole to get off the stage lol LMAO that is fricking Hilarious. Quote
I Love You Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:10 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:10 AM Shes coming Up Next. yes. Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:11 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:11 AM When Vanessa said that this wraps it up for the night, I thought she meant the stream. I LITERALLY yelled NOOOO at my screen. Quote
Clari Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:11 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:11 AM Seriously Nicole, you've had your time on stage!!! CELINE CELINE CELINE! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:12 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:12 AM ITS TIME AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW After celine of course if they did cut i would be so pissed just like everyone Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Tyler1991 Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:12 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:12 AM I thought that to Edwin. Quote
Del Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:12 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:12 AM When Vanessa said that this wraps it up for the night, I thought she meant the stream. I LITERALLY yelled NOOOO at my screen.I actually had a little laugh when she said that. lol aweful I know Quote Instagram: @delphis78
puttybuddy Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:12 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 04:12 AM OMG!! OMG!!! This is really gonna hapen!!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.