Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:56 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:56 AM She did Abm and is now doing lcmm Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:56 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:56 AM I'm so sorry Brazil But your rant you placed all over the internet? Priceless BIG HUGS girl! Im so sad Edwin, I want to see her performing in Jamaica....I still cant believe the Festival did that to us! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:56 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:56 AM I must be part Jamaican. Evidently it's HUGE there. I hope to the gods that someone recorded audio or video of IA. I don't give a fig about any of the others, well maybe THLAL...but gimme IA! Pleasee Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:59 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:59 AM gahh Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:59 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 05:59 AM I have a feeling that ia will get added in Vegas it was rehearsed before so who knows Quote
ferjaacu Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:00 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:00 AM Wait... Didn't Barnev rehearsed Spinning Wheel this afternoon?? Is that what's going before MHWGO??? Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:11 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:11 AM i think so Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:16 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:16 AM Setlist as far as I could tell: I Drove All Night, Because You Loved Me, It's All Coming Back To Me Now, The Power of Love, Beauty and the Beast, The Reason, Bond Medley, Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore, Treat Her Like a Lady, I'm Alive, All By Myself, Love Can Move Mountains, My Heart Will Go On Pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...4516&type=1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:20 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:20 AM I'm glad she didn't do rdmh , ppl always give crap about lcmm but id rather her do that than rdmh Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:25 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:25 AM I believe "River Deep, Mountain High" was performed, so everybody won. Am I mistaken? Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tyler1991 Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:26 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:26 AM So was DOL not performed at all? Or did they perform full versions of LCMM/RDMH. Quote
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:27 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:27 AM I've never heard anything about "rdmh" so I just took it as a no Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:28 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:28 AM I believe "River Deep, Mountain High" was performed, so everybody won. Am I mistaken?Could be. The people I was following didn't mention it. Where did you see it? Quote
ferjaacu Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:33 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:33 AM So she wore a small dress after all http://t.co/BWY2yuZv Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:48 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:48 AM i love the my heart will go on dress. and the my heart will go so pretty Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celine_rox Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:49 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:49 AM The whole not streaming it thing is making sense now. She did a whole concert lol. Quote
ferjaacu Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:50 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:50 AM Here's a pic of the MHWGO dress http://t.co/XCm5Ci5X Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:51 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:51 AM so she pretty much did a whole concert Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Angel2006 Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:55 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:55 AM This doesn't make any sense. Celine usually shares everything with her fans, why stop now. I have know idea why she wouldn't want us to see this concert. I have been waiting in so much excitment to hear THLAD. I'm pissed. I just hope to god they show a clip of Celine singing THLAD on Etalk! Etalk said that they are going to be showing footage of the show all next week and that they are doing an interview with Celine! Fingers crossed that they will show a little clip of THLAD!! Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:56 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 06:56 AM itcould be on youtube but maybe not. got to check tomorrow Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Claudette Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:05 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:05 AM (edited) I don't get why some people are so mad that it was not streamed. I think it was pretty obvious that it wouldn't as some people paid big bucks to see this show. Plus, Celine is a world class act, not an unknown local singer. I think we all know how Celine's management works by now... If they can make money out of it, they sure as hell will take every cent they can. Does anybody know which version of ''I'm Alive'' she sang? Like Edwin, I don't care about the rest, just dying to hear a decent version of ''I' Alive'' again. Edited January 28, 2012 at 07:08 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:09 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:09 AM They said it was a remixed version, so my guess is TCWT unless they used like Maurice or Lauren'ts remixes or a totally new one which I highly doubt. Quote
PuraVida Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:18 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:18 AM I had to leave but set my webcam (wrapped up in my headphones) up to be pointed towards the live stream. GAH what a disappointment...but I'm sure it was AMAZING! I really hope there are videos soon. Quote
idroveallnight Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:31 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:31 AM Maybe part of it will be featured on a future documentary or maybe there's a clause in Celine's contract with Caesars forbidding her from recording full length concerts for the public. People might see this concert and say there's no point to go to Vegas since we just saw a full live concert. Maybe some songs were lipped tonight and they don't want a YouTube scandal...they are starting to become aware that the fans are not as dumb as they think. It could be for a number of reasons, but let the people of Jamaica just enjoy the unique privilege of having Celine perform in their country for the first time. Those who paid to be in the audience certainly got their money's worth now. There were probably some Jamaican fans that opted to stay home instead and just watch it online...they're probably shooting themselves in the foot right now for not going. Quote
I Love You Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:48 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:48 AM Well, I have calm down it was the same friking concert as the Vegas one. But, I still would love to hear and see THLAL. Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:53 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:53 AM I'd like to hear the non Vegas songs: IA and THLAL. I think there might be a good chance of that since IA was a huge hit in Jamaica and THLAL was a special duet with Diana King. Quote
kerche Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:56 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 07:56 AM Who likes short shorts?!?! ....in this case, dress.... Credit: unsure I'm dying to hear THLAL and IA too. Let's hope Manolo did us proud Quote - Kerry -
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:00 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:00 AM LOL yes! BUt I'm more counting on PRO shots They have to feature those songs in newsclips, they're huge there in Jamaica! Quote
Koolan Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:01 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 08:01 AM Who likes short shorts?!?! ....in this case, dress.... Credit: unsure I'm dying to hear THLAL and IA too. Let's hope Manolo did us proud Me! That's one sexy lady. Finally caught up on all the running commentary. Time to hit the sack. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.