pat200 Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:00 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:00 AM (edited) Cooking dinner at 4AM? And how do you know popo, it's a colloquial word. I wanna see your papers it is 6 pm at my end lol. i am in vancouver now and i watch madea thats how i know popo Somehow I've not been ticketed for indecent exposure yet. LOL Edited January 28, 2012 at 02:01 AM by pat200 Quote
Tato Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:01 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:01 AM Everybody's at Jamaica!!! Nervous here! Seems I'm there!!! Quote Tato CELINE WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN BRAZIL!!!
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:01 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:01 AM You haven't updated your information on the forum? You're supposed to do that within 30 days of a move Oh Alex... Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:02 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:02 AM I think you can get away with a fake one too late lol. oy vey. guess im gonna get spammed Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:03 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:03 AM For some reason when you move countries and change it, it still shows up as the country you originally moved from. It was that way when I was living in France. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
pat200 Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:04 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:04 AM (edited) You haven't updated your information on the forum? You're supposed to do that within 30 days of a move Oh Alex... i did! but the main country cap can only b changed by admins now everyone behave while i enjoy my hot meal!! Edited January 28, 2012 at 02:06 AM by pat200 Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:06 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:06 AM i did! but the main country cap can only b changed by admins now everyone behave while i enjoy my hot meal!!Ah, true. But what I was looking at was the time and that is something you can change Quote
*Daniel Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:07 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:07 AM i did! but the main country cap can only b changed by admins now everyone behave while i enjoy my hot meal!! So changing the Your base time zone is not enough? Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
TEREFUNKEN Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:07 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:07 AM hello! where are the cookies? (I came directly fromTWITTER) I am enjoying the jazz festival... how about you...do you like REAGGE? have a nice weekend everyone! Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
*Daniel Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:08 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:08 AM hello! where are the cookies? (I came directly fromTWITTER) I am enjoying the jazz festival... how about you...do you like REAGGE? have a nice weekend everyone! I don't have any but I do have popcorn Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:10 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:10 AM Tere. I think some of the guys had bourbon? I am personally just drinking water, may need to switch to soda if we're really waiting until 11PM. Quote
PuraVida Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:10 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:10 AM Live stream of the Festival at the following link....oh PLEASE someone record it somehow if you can. I will be going out...NO! http://infiniteskillsmedia.com/tv/ Quote
zuv Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:12 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:12 AM (edited) Celine should be next if you look at this line up... http://jamaicajazzandblues.com/category/friday/ i've seen all of them...except Celine so... wait did we see Nicole Henry? Edited January 28, 2012 at 02:14 AM by zuv Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:13 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:13 AM Tere. I think some of the guys had bourbon? I am personally just drinking water, may need to switch to soda if we're really waiting until 11PM. AWWW THANK YOU DANIEL!...nice popcorns!... AWW THANK YOU EDWIN!...mmm ok I take one glass of bourbon 4 ices please! I can offer you some tequila and nachos CHEERS! Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:15 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:15 AM Mmm tequila. Shots Shots Shots! Quote
Tato Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:17 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:17 AM Beer here!!! =D Quote Tato CELINE WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN BRAZIL!!!
*Daniel Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:18 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:18 AM And I got wine for the girls as well (if they are still around) Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:19 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:19 AM dinner here. hehe and shots Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Edwin Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:19 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:19 AM The Meet and Greets just happened. Maybe she really is up next Quote
remykyes Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:21 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:21 AM (edited) ONE MORE ACT THEN CELINE!!!!! Edit: I'm going to say no later than 10:30 should she be on. If this next act does a 45 min set list then that puts us about 10:15, 15 min set change then CELINE. Hope my math is right! Edited January 28, 2012 at 02:23 AM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:22 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:22 AM They will be right back I hope that she is. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
PuraVida Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:25 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:25 AM Coming from a desperate fan, I wish someone will be able to record the livestream or the live show in Jamaica! Enjoy the show everyone at the Jazz Fest :clap: Why did I make plans tonight? Quote
remykyes Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:26 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:26 AM WOOT! TWITTER QUESTION ON THE STREAM: ARE YOU READY FOR CELINE DION'S PERFORMANCE! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:28 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:28 AM WOOT! TWITTER QUESTION ON THE STREAM: ARE YOU READY FOR CELINE DION'S PERFORMANCE! yes come on already. lol Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Nmj Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:30 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:30 AM were getting close NOW! Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:31 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:31 AM IS CELINE GOING 2 PERFORM NOW?! Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Haheather Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:31 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:31 AM NO MORE TWEETS!!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:32 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:32 AM IS CELINE GOING 2 PERFORM NOW?! looks like it Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Tato Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:37 AM Posted January 28, 2012 at 02:37 AM Man, this is sooo great!!! First time I'm going to see a whole concert live... I saw Oscar's performances and that's all!!! Live, I mean... Quote Tato CELINE WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN BRAZIL!!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.