LVCeline Posted February 10, 2012 at 04:50 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 04:50 PM What do you mean "what am i talking about"??All i said was i preferred LTAL + SSDA sessions to the TC. I remember being really disappointed after watching it. Blimey. Every has their own opinion you know. And Javito - i never said i didn't think SSDA wasn't dubbed. Rather glad i keep out of most threads on here now. Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it. By your post it sounded like you didn't like the TC sessions because you didn't want the studio track dubbed over the recording studio footage, and it didn't make sense because most of the TC sessions weren't dubbed over is all. I meant no disrespect.
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 10, 2012 at 04:59 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 04:59 PM Yes but that's only a small part of the full sessions unfortunately. You can find all the sessions with all the songs that they made available in the Japanese Ultimate Box Collection http://pictures.todocoleccion.net/tc/2011/09/23/28612770.jpg TAKING CHANCES RECORDING SESSIONS: 1- OPENING2- ALONE 3- EYES ON ME4- A SONG FOR YOU 5- SURPRISE SURPRISE 6- A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN 7- THAT´S JUST THE WOMAN IN ME8- THE REASON I GO ON9- MAP TO MY HEART 10- I CAN´T FIGHT THE FEELIN´11- THIS TIME12- MY LOVE13- TAKING CHANCES14- ENDROLL I know this and own this myself, The reason i showed that was becuase it too rare and expensive for most fans to get. kev x
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2012 at 06:58 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 06:58 PM (edited) Got a semi-confirmation that Dan Wilson, who co-wrote "Someone Like You" for Adele is gonna be one of the writers for the new album. I hope someone confirms it fully though before we jump into conclusions On another note, Sony Music India tweeted there are gonna be some "surprises" included in the new album as well as the re-release of the Titanic OST. Not sure what it's gonna be though as they didn't reveal it yet. EDIT: CDItalia just confirmed it. Edited February 10, 2012 at 07:08 PM by dj4celine
Edwin Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:27 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:27 PM (edited) I think CDI were posting it based on what you wrote. They didn't site a source. What was your semi-confirmation Droof? Edited February 10, 2012 at 07:28 PM by Edwin
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:35 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:35 PM (edited) I think CDI were posting it based on what you wrote. They didn't site a source. What was your semi-confirmation Droof? Someone who works for Sony Music but even he couldn't confirm it completely. Edited February 10, 2012 at 07:35 PM by dj4celine
Edwin Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:48 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:48 PM Thanks! Didn't want to pass on anything not confirmed yet.
Davey84 Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:50 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:50 PM ooooooooh let's hope so!! But a hit song writer, doesn't mean a hit per se.... like Linda Perry wrote loads of hits for Pink, but ML didn't pick up.... it will mean a beautiful song though Thanks Dhruv!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:59 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 07:59 PM (edited) Now it seems celinedionbannedwebsite and the Red Heads have it up as well I guess they got the news from other sources LOL @ the name of the banned site Edited February 10, 2012 at 08:01 PM by dj4celine
VinnyT. Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:01 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:01 PM I think CDI were posting it based on what you wrote. They didn't site a source. What was your semi-confirmation Droof? No. Not at all, we didn't post it based on what Dhruv wrote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
VinnyT. Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:03 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:03 PM Now it seems celinedionbannedwebsite and the Red Heads have it up as well I guess they got the news from other sourcesLOL @ the name of the banned site Thay all took it from CelineDionItalia, they always copy everyting For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:04 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:04 PM (edited) No. Not at all, we didn't post it based on what Dhruv wrote So I guess we can confirm it as we seem to have different sources, right Enzo? EDIT: OMD! True! Other than here, CDI is one of the sources I can completely trust on Edited February 10, 2012 at 08:05 PM by dj4celine
VinnyT. Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:06 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:06 PM So I guess we can confirm it as we seem to have different sources, right Enzo? yep we didn't talk to Sony as you did. I wonder where did those copycats read it? For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
VinnyT. Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:08 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:08 PM EDIT: OMD! True! Other than here, CDI is one of the sources I can completely trust on We are always the first to post news, you can check time by yourself For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:10 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:10 PM (edited) yep we didn't talk to Sony as you did. I wonder where did those copycats read it? Yeah, but even he couldn't confirm it completely. Glad you guys got another source and so we can confirm it now But I was hoping for Ryan Tedder actually We are always the first to post news, you can check time by yourself Yeah, saw how it spread later on on facebook and their twitter EDIT: BTW check your DM on your twitter account Edited February 10, 2012 at 08:11 PM by dj4celine
VinnyT. Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:12 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 08:12 PM EDIT: BTW check your DM on your twitter account done! thanks For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
celinesounds Posted February 10, 2012 at 09:02 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 09:02 PM ooooooooh let's hope so!! But a hit song writer, doesn't mean a hit per se.... like Linda Perry wrote loads of hits for Pink, but ML didn't pick up.... it will mean a beautiful song though Thanks Dhruv!! we all know that MY LOVE wasn't a hit cause they didn't promote the song during the first promotion of the album, she sung old hits and ALONE instance of this amazing song #FREEJAVITO
Celine lover Posted February 10, 2012 at 09:38 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 09:38 PM Got a semi-confirmation that Dan Wilson, who co-wrote "Someone Like You" for Adele is gonna be one of the writers for the new album. I hope someone confirms it fully though before we jump into conclusions On another note, Sony Music India tweeted there are gonna be some "surprises" included in the new album as well as the re-release of the Titanic OST. Not sure what it's gonna be though as they didn't reveal it yet.EDIT: CDItalia just confirmed it. well SOLY was my fave song of last year .. I'd be the happiest man alive if Celine did something like that song ... I CAN'T WAIT please listen, I wrote This for Celinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-d8j5nOqSk
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2012 at 09:56 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 09:56 PM It's ridiculous that certain Celine fansites took the news from CDI and posted them as if they got the info themselves This is why so many hate posting anything as it is either scrutinized heavily even though they write it is "not confirmed" and when it is a confirmed news, others just steal it without giving credit. This is not the first time those websites took so many news from here and CDI. Shame on them!
Edwin Posted February 10, 2012 at 09:59 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 09:59 PM lamo celinedionbannedsite, etc take from everywhere. Here, CDI whatever they want. I personally do not post until I have confirmation and I trust CDIs feed. Can't say that for other fan groups, but then again I don't follow them anyways and back on topic, Someone Like You was my fav from 21 and I can see the writer for that song writing something equally good for Celine.
celinemaniacaik Posted February 10, 2012 at 11:52 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 11:52 PM lets hope so http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Tyler1991 Posted February 11, 2012 at 04:40 AM Posted February 11, 2012 at 04:40 AM So was it a misinterpretation that Adele was writing a song, and in fact she is NOT writing a song for Celine, but rather the co-writer of Someone Like You is instead?
Edwin Posted February 11, 2012 at 06:48 AM Posted February 11, 2012 at 06:48 AM Misinterpretation? All that we knew before was that someone who wrote on "21" was also writing a song for Celine. Adele wrote some of her songs so that's why that was also a possibility, I don't think it was anything more than speculation prior to todays new that Dan Wilson wrote something for her.
celinemaniacaik Posted February 11, 2012 at 03:38 PM Posted February 11, 2012 at 03:38 PM it was a guess http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
mirage Posted February 11, 2012 at 07:03 PM Posted February 11, 2012 at 07:03 PM On another note, Sony Music India tweeted there are gonna be some "surprises" included in the new album as well as the re-release of the Titanic OST. Not sure what it's gonna be though as they didn't reveal it yet. wasnt A R Rahman supposed to work with Celine!?Or did he already wrote something for her? I remember an article a few years back speaking about that!
Celine lover Posted February 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM Posted February 11, 2012 at 10:34 PM I remember back when we were waiting for TC album by this time we had so many information about the album ... we even listened to some songsI wonder if this is a new policy to give so little news .. so little confirmations ... even though it's supposed to be released in may 3 months from now please listen, I wrote This for Celinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-d8j5nOqSk
celinemaniacaik Posted February 11, 2012 at 10:57 PM Posted February 11, 2012 at 10:57 PM OMD A R Rehman is amazing!!!!!Suprises are good!!! http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
dj4celine Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:06 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:06 AM wasnt A R Rahman supposed to work with Celine!?Or did he already wrote something for her? I remember an article a few years back speaking about that! No further news from Rahman's camp regarding the song(s) he did for Celine. Not sure if it even was considered by Celine's team. Even though I love them both individually, I'm not sure how these two can weave a magic together. I hope something exceptional fruition if and when they do.
Angel2006 Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:26 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 08:26 AM I just saw that Annie Horth said Celine is still sick with the flu. It's been 2 weeks now. That's a long flew. I hope she is ok. There's only 10 more days until her shows start up in Vegas again. Hope she will be 100% in time for the show. I guess she will not be recording her album at all on her time off. Get well soon Celine!
Claudette Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:03 AM Posted February 12, 2012 at 10:03 AM I saw that too. I'm guessing they will postpone the album again. I think the problem with Celine is that when she gets a cold it goes into her chest because of her asthma. It takes forever to get over it then, that cough can go on for weeks. It makes you tired, and in general you are not feeling well. Hope she gets better soon though. http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Recommended Posts