celine-rc Posted February 7, 2012 at 10:37 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 10:37 PM Yes, that would be a really good idea! http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Angel2006 Posted February 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM Well there were some info here on forum, source was some spanish magazine or something, but here is info about Titanic soundtreck (will be out on march 26th) and there is no duet on it´s list, so who know if it´s true or it was only rumour. linkhttp://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a36...k-unveiled.html Thanks for the info! I was really hoping for the duet, Oh well. As long as she does a bunch of press like Beauty And The Beast!!
celine-rc Posted February 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM Posted February 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM Well, I am watching Star Académie right now and René said that they did get two songs from someone who wrote for Adele ( he also mentioned that Céline liked her). So, that is confirmed. http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Del Posted February 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM Posted February 8, 2012 at 12:53 AM Well, I am watching Star Académie right now and René said that they did get two songs from someone who wrote for Adele ( he also mentioned that Céline liked her). So, that is confirmed.I saw that on the show. Was quite excited to hear it for myself. Instagram: @delphis78
celinemaniacaik Posted February 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM Posted February 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM 'some' say it might be adele herself http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
smash Posted February 8, 2012 at 01:21 PM Posted February 8, 2012 at 01:21 PM I really hope we all get what we are hoping for, a little more than just a couple of new songs.
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 8, 2012 at 02:24 PM Posted February 8, 2012 at 02:24 PM I do no longer care about what type of songs we receive with this new album; I'M HAPPY AS LONG AS WE GET NEW RECORDINGS!! Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
one_heart_1_hart Posted February 8, 2012 at 02:27 PM Posted February 8, 2012 at 02:27 PM I wonder when we will hear the first single....Come one should not be that long by now... Oh btw I'm happy with new recordings too As long as they are not duets with that old people TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
Edwin Posted February 8, 2012 at 05:20 PM Posted February 8, 2012 at 05:20 PM 'some' say it might be adele herselfI'm thinking it was her as well.
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 8, 2012 at 07:11 PM Posted February 8, 2012 at 07:11 PM yep maybe http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celinemaniacaik Posted February 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM Posted February 8, 2012 at 11:25 PM That would be nice I mean I like adele too http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Edwin Posted February 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM Posted February 8, 2012 at 11:41 PM Please stay on topic. Posts about Madonna have been moved to the appropriate thread: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...post&p=3001
donpi86 Posted February 9, 2012 at 12:17 AM Posted February 9, 2012 at 12:17 AM (edited) I'm so excited with these news..an Adele co-songwriter and producer??? WOW!! This is getting interesting!!! An all this emptyness in news.. I don't know, maybe they have change the path to follow, somehow maybe they think that the overinformations that existed with TC album made some bad to the release. I remember all that rumours about Timbaland producing, and then the tests made and all that recording sessions in youtube discovering all the songs... I don't know, when they release all that "super production" video for taking chances all that references to the "NEW" Celine Dion... Maybe this time they want to do something more like the BOOM SURPRISE!! release. Maybe they try something more.. I don't know how to say in english, like "viral", like a promotion little by little. I think that the TC promo was like THIS IS A GREAT ALBUM!!! and normally this kind of promos always fail if it is an artist like Celine that I-don't-know-why all the critics want to kill her with their words and ironic comments... They could try to do something that here we call "silent success"... Edited February 9, 2012 at 12:19 AM by donpi86
LifeIsADream Posted February 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM Posted February 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM I'm so excited with these news..an Adele co-songwriter and producer??? WOW!! This is getting interesting!!! An all this emptyness in news.. I don't know, maybe they have change the path to follow, somehow maybe they think that the overinformations that existed with TC album made some bad to the release. I remember all that rumours about Timbaland producing, and then the tests made and all that recording sessions in youtube discovering all the songs... I don't know, when they release all that "super production" video for taking chances all that references to the "NEW" Celine Dion... Maybe this time they want to do something more like the BOOM SURPRISE!! release. Maybe they try something more.. I don't know how to say in english, like "viral", like a promotion little by little. I think that the TC promo was like THIS IS A GREAT ALBUM!!! and normally this kind of promos always fail if it is an artist like Celine that I-don't-know-why all the critics want to kill her with their words and ironic comments... They could try to do something that here we call "silent success"... If the Adele rumours are true that would knock my socks off, it would just be too cool. While I like Adele's voice, I think her greatest strength is as a song writer. I'm totally torn between whether to hope that Celine teams up with producers like Timbaland and David Guetta for a contemporary, POP sound, or to hope for a return to her love ballad roots. Perhaps I should settle in the middle and keep my fingers crossed for something new and exciting, as well as some great, epic ballads. "Laugh and cry, live and die.....life is a dream we are dreaming...Day by day, I find my way, look for the soul and the meaning...Then you look at me and I always see what I have been searching for....I'm lost as can be then you look at me, and I am not lost anymore..."
Angel2006 Posted February 9, 2012 at 01:39 AM Posted February 9, 2012 at 01:39 AM I wonder if Celine has recorded yet. When she does i wonder what studio she will choose. Maybe Paradise Sounds studio. I really hope we get video or pics!!
*Daniel Posted February 9, 2012 at 01:49 AM Posted February 9, 2012 at 01:49 AM Wouldn't it be nice if Celine did a behind the sence video like the one on AND and TTEOTW and 3 boys and a new show? "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 9, 2012 at 03:33 AM Posted February 9, 2012 at 03:33 AM Wouldn't it be nice if Celine did a behind the sence video like the one on AND and TTEOTW and 3 boys and a new show? They did with celines Taking Chances album , search ebay for "Taking Chances - The sessions" kev
*Daniel Posted February 9, 2012 at 03:56 AM Posted February 9, 2012 at 03:56 AM ^ Oh I wasn't aware that they done that. Thankyou Kev "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
beautyroses Posted February 9, 2012 at 08:08 AM Posted February 9, 2012 at 08:08 AM I miss her like crazy, I can't wait anymore http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
beautyroses Posted February 9, 2012 at 08:14 AM Posted February 9, 2012 at 08:14 AM I saw that on the show. Was quite excited to hear it for myself.woooooooooooooooow happy to hear it, I think we will hear something that really fits her incredible voice :clap: http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Bell Posted February 9, 2012 at 06:20 PM Posted February 9, 2012 at 06:20 PM So... No news yet? 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
celine4evauk Posted February 9, 2012 at 06:30 PM Posted February 9, 2012 at 06:30 PM They did with celines Taking Chances album , search ebay for "Taking Chances - The sessions" kev My least favourite "making of" dvd.Hoping (if we get one) for a real behind the scenes/in the studio with Celine really singing, and not just miming to the finished track/or overdubbed with the finished tracks. So sad cos i absolutely adored the LTAL and SSDA recording sessions. Went through a faze of watching them almost every day for weeks, i seem to recall!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 9, 2012 at 06:40 PM Posted February 9, 2012 at 06:40 PM My least favourite "making of" dvd.Hoping (if we get one) for a real behind the scenes/in the studio with Celine really singing, and not just miming to the finished track/or overdubbed with the finished tracks. So sad cos i absolutely adored the LTAL and SSDA recording sessions. Went through a faze of watching them almost every day for weeks, i seem to recall! Not all of the sessions were dubbed....youtube them again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
NancyxxM Posted February 9, 2012 at 07:07 PM Posted February 9, 2012 at 07:07 PM I am unbelievably excited for this new album and counting the days, I would adore the album to be pure class and sophistication as Celine doesn't need to change her songs to more 'upbeat' in my opinion - as the album needs to focus on beautiful lyrics and showing off her beautiful voice! Overall I wouldn't be disappointed what ever we receive as I am just so excited for a new album, as we have all been waiting so long http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
LVCeline Posted February 9, 2012 at 09:00 PM Posted February 9, 2012 at 09:00 PM My least favourite "making of" dvd.Hoping (if we get one) for a real behind the scenes/in the studio with Celine really singing, and not just miming to the finished track/or overdubbed with the finished tracks. So sad cos i absolutely adored the LTAL and SSDA recording sessions. Went through a faze of watching them almost every day for weeks, i seem to recall! What are you talking about? We get real footage of Celine singing Map to My Heart, My Love, This Time, That's Just the Woman in Me, Alone, The Reason I Go On, World to Believe In, almost an entire recording session of Eyes on Me, and Surprise Suprise. I thought it was an awesome studio session. Tons of raw footage that wasn't dubbed over. I remember SSDA being mostly overdubbed honestly. I thought the TC sessions were amazing!
Javito Posted February 9, 2012 at 09:04 PM Posted February 9, 2012 at 09:04 PM My least favourite "making of" dvd.Hoping (if we get one) for a real behind the scenes/in the studio with Celine really singing, and not just miming to the finished track/or overdubbed with the finished tracks. So sad cos i absolutely adored the LTAL and SSDA recording sessions. Went through a faze of watching them almost every day for weeks, i seem to recall! And you believe that the SSDA sessions were not dubbed ah? It has some parts in the studio where we really see Céline preparing the song, but many other times they just show her dubbing the song (you can notice that in the parts where she has make up) "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
fred Posted February 9, 2012 at 10:55 PM Posted February 9, 2012 at 10:55 PM What are you talking about? We get real footage of Celine singing Map to My Heart, My Love, This Time, That's Just the Woman in Me, Alone, The Reason I Go On, World to Believe In, almost an entire recording session of Eyes on Me, and Surprise Suprise. I thought it was an awesome studio session. Tons of raw footage that wasn't dubbed over. I remember SSDA being mostly overdubbed honestly. I thought the TC sessions were amazing! Yea!! Exactly. To me this is the best recording session coverage we've had. /fred Peace and love to all.
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM Posted February 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM Yea!! Exactly. To me this is the best recording session coverage we've had. /fred And all packaged in a nice dvd box too! Nice for all us collectors! kev x
Javito Posted February 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM Posted February 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM (edited) And all packaged in a nice dvd box too! Nice for all us collectors! kev x Yes but that's only a small part of the full sessions unfortunately. You can find all the sessions with all the songs that they made available in the Japanese Ultimate Box Collection http://pictures.todocoleccion.net/tc/2011/09/23/28612770.jpg TAKING CHANCES RECORDING SESSIONS: 1- OPENING2- ALONE 3- EYES ON ME4- A SONG FOR YOU 5- SURPRISE SURPRISE 6- A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN 7- THAT´S JUST THE WOMAN IN ME8- THE REASON I GO ON9- MAP TO MY HEART 10- I CAN´T FIGHT THE FEELIN´11- THIS TIME12- MY LOVE13- TAKING CHANCES14- ENDROLL Edited February 10, 2012 at 10:13 AM by Javito "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celine4evauk Posted February 10, 2012 at 04:30 PM Posted February 10, 2012 at 04:30 PM What are you talking about? We get real footage of Celine singing Map to My Heart, My Love, This Time, That's Just the Woman in Me, Alone, The Reason I Go On, World to Believe In, almost an entire recording session of Eyes on Me, and Surprise Suprise. I thought it was an awesome studio session. Tons of raw footage that wasn't dubbed over. I remember SSDA being mostly overdubbed honestly. I thought the TC sessions were amazing! What do you mean "what am i talking about"??All i said was i preferred LTAL + SSDA sessions to the TC. I remember being really disappointed after watching it. Blimey. Every has their own opinion you know. And Javito - i never said i didn't think SSDA wasn't dubbed. Rather glad i keep out of most threads on here now.
Recommended Posts