ManuelDiom Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM So confusing! One minute we're getting news they have no interest in the album and it'll be full of covers. The next we're hearing that she's working with one of the most successful songwriters of the past 2 years! Crazy! What's going on?! LOL Well the only people saying that they had no interrest in the album were some very negative Céline fans, not Celine's team. And im getting sick and tired of reading comments that out down what Celine and her tram do and its ALWAYS the same people. And you know who you are! I am excited for this new album, I dont really care if there are covers in it I just want to hear Celine's voice singing new songs! "Remember the name because you will never forget the voice!"-René Angélilhttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1j1nLPSG1qhpqobo3_500.jpg"Celine, without question IS the greatest singer in the world"-Tommy MottolaMy Celine blog on Tumblr
celine-rc Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:41 PM Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:41 PM ^ Totally agree! http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:42 PM Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:42 PM Perhaps these are for singles and the covers will stay on the album where they belong and not on the radio. haha Oh let's hope it's something like that. +1 Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Kyle_Jared Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM Plus we have a new song by Dana Parish with "Always Be Your Girl".......so with this news that's "3" new songs we know of now
VinnyT. Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:45 PM yes please let it be Ryan Tedder! but wait... did we not get news about Adele's songwriters? I don't think Ryan is...But that makes the total of new songs already 3 - see, we had the song Always be your girl , and now these 2.. I think in the endwe will be pleasantly surprised that there will be lots of new songs on the album! Yes it is a rollercoaster but I see if this is the waythe rollercoaster goes now, I am in for a ride! Ryan wrote " Rumor has it" and "Turning tables" For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Edwin Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM I didn't know Ryan wrote Rumour Has It! He can write well, maybe it's him after all! What was up with their AMA performance tho? PU
fred Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM Posted February 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM (edited) so postponing and postponing doesn't mean search for NEW songs That's totally disappointing. But thanks Chuck. No what we are going to wait for is only the French album. It's just sad that they don't focus on the English album to make it great and at the same time for fun. They really need to leave Sony. If we are meant to wait for the real new English album more months/years it would be better than bouncing here and back and finally get nothing new. And yes, Javito. ANDHC had a kind of a concept. It was the joy of birth, of life, of happiness. And both the lyrics and melodies had the same characterOn leaving Sony:I don't think leaving Sony would be the answer. I took it from Chuck's post that Sony is the reason they keep recording albums. If it wasn't for Sony they would only focus on Vegas, and if we would get any albums it would probably be live ones from the show. On covers and being safe:I don't think they are recording covers to be safe. I believe they are recording covers because these songs mean something to them, associated with memories rathar than a blank sheet that a new pop song would be to them. On Bond and Jackson medleys:I truly hope she wont record the Bond medly or the Jackson medly for this album! Those parts of the show are parts which I have hoped for wouldn't be there for too long. And having it on an album is simply a no no. The parts are somewhat malplaced in the show, and on an album they would be truly off! On postponing:I don't get why this album keeps changing release date if they are still going with the orignal idea of having mostly songs from the show on it. On "the best is yet to come": Don't mean to be too depressive but I am getting tired of always hoping for "the next album to be a great one". The next album to be more artistic. Let her get this album over and done with and then the next one might be THE album. But it's been like that now since...??? And now we're not getting them as frequent as before, so there's a lot of years waiting for THE album, which doens't seem to want to come. The best is yet to come? Why put it in the future? Why not have the best now? On Adele composer:This is extremely welcom news! Very exited. On Stevo's lyrics:I want the whole song! /fred Edited February 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM by fred Peace and love to all.
Javito Posted February 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM Posted February 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM We've come to a point that any news about original songs being considered is so very welcome now! Please let this Adele news be confirmed soon!!!!!!!! just as I wasnt to exited for this whole album after all the 'bad' news, no this comes up! i hope she WILL record them, and that they will end up on the disc!only time will tell... I'll keep my thoughts if we learn that she rejects these Adele's songs and she records some stupid covers in their place (in case the news were confirmed) Well she has received songs from other great artists too the thing is she has to record them in the end. That's the only problem Yes, I'm sure she has plenty of new original songs in the drawer, however the problem is that she rejects these songs in favour of covers, a possibility that exasperates me "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Belle Céline Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM So now it's possibly May? Ugh. “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ferjaacu Posted February 7, 2012 at 05:10 AM Posted February 7, 2012 at 05:10 AM Well the only people saying that they had no interrest in the album were some very negative Céline fans, not Celine's team. And im getting sick and tired of reading comments that out down what Celine and her tram do and its ALWAYS the same people. And you know who you are! I am excited for this new album, I dont really care if there are covers in it I just want to hear Celine's voice singing new songs! Exactly. And I hope she goes for good songs and not for the stupid ones just because they are new... http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Angel2006 Posted February 7, 2012 at 10:48 AM Posted February 7, 2012 at 10:48 AM I love Edele!! She has amazing songs. This is making me so happy for the new album. Don't forget Nadine Coyle worked on material for Celine's upcoming album aswell, so maybe there could be another single? Here are all the people working on the new english album so far. Andrew Hollander, Dana Parish (Always Be Your Girl)Babyface (At Seventeen)Dan Hill?Irish songwriter (Don Mescall)?Nadine CoyleIndian composer/songwriter (Rahman)? I really hope these people are still working on the album and that they will bring new songs to the table!! I'm really curious to find out more info on the songs by Dan Hill, Don Mescall, Nadine Coyle and Rahman!! Possible new material from them maybe. I really hope so.
manu23 Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM If we have a first single like Set fire to the rain or Someone like you I don't mind if the rest are covers As I said before I still think I going to like more this album than Taking Chances...
celine-rc Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM I'm a bit lost now.. Is ''Always be your girl'' going to be a new Céline song? I'm sorry if I sound lost and stupid right now... http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Bell Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM Ryan wrote " Rumor has it"That's a good song. 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Davey84 Posted February 7, 2012 at 01:08 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 01:08 PM I'm a bit lost now.. Is ''Always be your girl'' going to be a new Céline song? I'm sorry if I sound lost and stupid right now... Yes, it was supposed to be recorded for the new album. But really we know soooooo little about this album yet, I don't think they even selected enough songs yet! We won't know for sure untill we get the confirmation about the tracklist http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:20 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:20 PM Rahman? Celine to re-record Jai Ho? I love his work, I'd love to see what he can bring. I don't remember reading a song called "Always be your girl" either. When/where was this mentioned?
Davey84 Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:29 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:29 PM 2654 pages ago http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
browseceline Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:33 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:33 PM Rahman? Celine to re-record Jai Ho? I love his work, I'd love to see what he can bring. I don't remember reading a song called "Always be your girl" either. When/where was this mentioned? Some sort of confirmation; Dana Parish ( husband - Andrew Hollander) wrote a song called -Always be your girl. We were discussing this and I wanted more information so I wrote her an email on behalf of the celinedionforum, and she wrote me back! (i put some spaces in it so searchmachines cannot find the emailaddress of dana and spam her) Van: Dana Parish ()Verzonden: woensdag 21 december 2011 7:34:07Aan: *************@live.nl Re: Celine Dion song Hi *******,Yes, very excited to have my song on Celine's upcoming album. Can't wait til you all hear it! Best wishes, dp -----Original Message-----From: ******* <*********@live.nl>To: dana <>Sent: Tue, Dec 20, 2011 5:28 amSubject: Celine Dion song Goodmorning Dana, Since we found out on the internet that you have written a song for Celine Dion.Is it for sure the song will be on Celine's new album and has it already been recorder by Celine?At the celinedionforum we are dying to hear news about the new album.I don't know if you are allowed to share this information with us, but I hope you can giveat least a confirmation that the song is on the new album. Greetings ************* <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Edwin Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:41 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:41 PM Thanks! And with all those asterisks it looks like you did a lot of swearing I must be missing some pages Davey cause I only have 71 pages?
Davey84 Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:48 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:48 PM (edited) that was before they cleaned the thread up btw thinking of Madge's new cover, I hope Céline's one won't be like that, she doesn't need that much photoshop yet Edited February 7, 2012 at 02:58 PM by Davey84 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
browseceline Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:50 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 02:50 PM Thanks! And with all those asterisks it looks like you did a lot of swearing I must be missing some pages Davey cause I only have 71 pages? Those asteriks I used them to hide my name and emailaddress and emailaddress of Dana. I don't want to be spammed and neither Dana I think!But I think it is great she personally took the time to give an answer back! <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:03 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:03 PM that was before they cleaned the thread up btw thinking of Madge's new cover, I hope Céline's one won't be like that, she doesn't need that much photoshop yet I have to say it works but i am not completely impressed by it.. little bit cheap. <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Edwin Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:10 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:10 PM If you think this thread was cleaned up you've been seriously misled.
browseceline Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:20 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:20 PM If you think this thread was cleaned up you've been seriously misled. Just another topic page in my historyJust another one of those mysteries... <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
stevo Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:27 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:27 PM One more rumour that used to be....
browseceline Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:30 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:30 PM yes it does stuck in my headare we seriously mislead?! <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:34 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 03:34 PM I've looked everywhere I canJust to find a clue.... <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Angel2006 Posted February 7, 2012 at 07:22 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 07:22 PM Is it true that Celine is working with spanish tenor Placido Domingo on a new version of My Heart Will Go On? I read alot of pages back that they will work together for the 3D Titanic soundtack that is going to be released on March 25. Has anyone heard anymore about this being a rumour, or fact?
duri Posted February 7, 2012 at 07:42 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 07:42 PM Is it true that Celine is working with spanish tenor Placido Domingo on a new version of My Heart Will Go On? I read alot of pages back that they will work together for the 3D Titanic soundtack that is going to be released on March 25. Has anyone heard anymore about this being a rumour, or fact?Well there were some info here on forum, source was some spanish magazine or something, but here is info about Titanic soundtreck (will be out on march 26th) and there is no duet on it´s list, so who know if it´s true or it was only rumour. linkhttp://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a36...k-unveiled.html http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Raevaz Posted February 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM Posted February 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM Okay so can anyone summarize all the latest news we have?
Recommended Posts