duri Posted February 17, 2012 at 04:53 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 04:53 PM Apparently, the album has been delayed until summer. The album will feature studio versions of the songs from the Vegas show and some new songs, then, in autumn of 2013, we'll get a FULL new album, made by NEW songs. That's according to CDItalia.OMG! If they decided to record album full of new song then I understand delayed but why as it will be album of Vegas songs and few new songs, maybe because Céline was recently sick ... anyway I ´m dissapointed, and I would like to know if songs from Adele´s composer will be on this album or on her 2013 album. And realizing new album full of new songs in 2013 will make sense only if Céline will go out of Vegas and will go on tour with new album, than I absolutly understand all this and my dissapointing won´t be so big. Céline please don ´t stay in Vegas longer than 3 years. http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 17, 2012 at 04:58 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 04:58 PM Honestly, I think it's much better this way. The album we were going to have would have been like a mix of both the two we are going to get now. I prefer to have two different ones, THEY FINALLY DID SOMETHING INTELLIGENT. Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Nmj Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:04 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:04 PM will the other album be in french or english in autumn of 2013 thats the question
anewdayhascome Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:09 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:09 PM if they really don't have time for this album why do they do it afterall? I mean they should abandon the project. Summer is stupid for a release date, and it will be even closer to the French release, so I think they should concentrate on this one and release a proper English album just like they are planning in 2013! but why autumn, then it'd be better if it is spring...But now i don't understand them at all, they are wasting the publicity that Titanic generates and they wil end up with the show's covers again. Stupid~! A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Jeff Abbott Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:17 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:17 PM Now the question is how many songs from Celine's Vegas show are likely to be included on this "first" album. And what do they mean by FEW new songs?
jeje03100 Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:36 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:36 PM album : ? 1. Open Arms2. (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have to Swing It (Mr. Paganini)3. Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)4. Goldfinger5. Nobody Does It Better6. Live and Let Die7. How Do You Keep the Music Playing?8. Overjoyed9. At Seventeen10. Ne me quitte pas11. Ben12. Man In The Mirror13. New14. New15. New I don't know , but I do not think all covers of vegas oe in album
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:43 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:43 PM (edited) This cover-album is probably going to be like a "gift" for the fans, she wants to give us something while she is in Vegas, like she did with OH in 2003. Edited February 17, 2012 at 05:43 PM by Celine Fan 77 Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
anewdayhascome Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:46 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:46 PM so I'd prefer a live album instead studio versions of those songs! A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
duri Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:52 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:52 PM This cover-album is probably going to be like a "gift" for the fans, she wants to give us something while she is in Vegas, like she did with OH in 2003.Maybe, but it´s a diffrent situation, in 2003 it was a "gift" for fans but it was album mostly of new songs and also in 2002 we had new album, but now, her last new album was in 2007 so I think people are waiting for new songs and now we will waiting again nearly 2 years, but good is they are planning complet new album in english. I ´m very curious about new song on this "cover-Vegas" album, we heard about many composers working for Céline, so what songs they finally choose. http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:52 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 05:52 PM We don't have any official word yet on this...let's not get crazy here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
browseceline Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:02 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:02 PM if this is true I have the feeling it is just like the dvd release we had to wait for so long too...delay after delay. If they say 2013 I expect somewhere near Christmas. And releasing the new album in summer? Yeah that is a great time! NOT <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celinesounds Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:06 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:06 PM .what???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o better delay the album to January and this year only the french one #FREEJAVITO
CSCfan Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:09 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:09 PM Bla bla bla bla »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Xpresso Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:26 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:26 PM (edited) The cover album will probably include MHWGO(new version?) - this will be the tie in to promote the new album. That's probably why they want a cover album for now... and keep something totally new for next year ??? Edited February 17, 2012 at 06:27 PM by Xpresso
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:49 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 06:49 PM (edited) The cover album will probably include MHWGO(new version?) - this will be the tie in to promote the new album. That's probably why they want a cover album for now... and keep something totally new for next year ??? That is a good point of view Edited February 17, 2012 at 06:50 PM by Celine Fan 77 Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Fran Posted February 17, 2012 at 07:16 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 07:16 PM I was a little bit dissapointed but now Im happy, I prefer a full new album even if we have to wait 1 more year...
dj4celine Posted February 17, 2012 at 07:25 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 07:25 PM It seems one person from a different division of Sony says one thing and then another one from another division says another. I'm really getting annoyed with all the conflicting information that are coming out. I just wish Rene would make a statement, goddamn ANY statement, regarding the album(s)
Timster Posted February 17, 2012 at 07:27 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 07:27 PM (edited) Apparently, the album has been delayed until summer. The album will feature studio versions of the songs from the Vegas show and some new songs, then, in autumn of 2013, we'll get a FULL new album, made by NEW songs. That's according to CDItalia. Why can't they just do a full new album for Autumn 2012?!?! I'm sick of this half Vegas, half new concept!!! Edited February 17, 2012 at 07:27 PM by Timster
Jeff Abbott Posted February 17, 2012 at 07:28 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 07:28 PM (edited) I still don't know how to feel about the latest news. I'd rather wait for the official confirmation. Edited February 17, 2012 at 07:29 PM by Jeff Abbott
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM Lets wait and see? kev x
smash Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:14 PM Maybe its better that they are doing it this way now, IF its true. Will be SOOO excited if there is a album next year with NEW songs. Its ok to get 2 albums in like one and half years. I read in the People magazine we get here, there was a small article about Celine, she mentioned that she has 2 albums coming out this year, and is busy recording them, then they also mention that Celine is doing a 3 year contract in Las Vegas. Now i'm thinking, has the contract actually been extended to 5 years, or has it been left for only 3 years? I hope its only 3 years, then hope she does another world tour soon after that. Sharon
grey_wizard Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:28 PM That sounds like a viable plan. So, if I got everything right, we are getting two albums this year: 1st being the one with Vegas songs + several new ones AND2nd - the french one and in 2013 (hopefully at the very beginning of the year), a second english album, containing brand new material ? If my interpretation is incorrect, feel free to set me straight.
Javito Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM It seems one person from a different division of Sony says one thing and then another one from another division says another. I'm really getting annoyed with all the conflicting information that are coming out. I just wish Rene would make a statement, goddamn ANY statement, regarding the album(s) "Recording albums and delivering fans new music is no longuer a prioritiy for us". There you have the statement "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
nuts2you Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM well if this is true , the front page needs to be updated
bertrand Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM I have been following this thread and I don't understand all the commotion about the possible dates when the album will be release.Can you guys just be patient and hope for an entire new songs instead of cover songs
amelie Posted February 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM Posted February 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM I had suspected they would release a completely new album next year after the half Vegas - half new one. i think for once they're doing something right
fanchette Posted February 18, 2012 at 12:33 AM Posted February 18, 2012 at 12:33 AM Amen!!! Well said. Hey, if Celine is willing to record an album for the summer (even if it is mostly cover songs) we should be happy! If they plan to do an album for next year that has all new songs - that'll be awesome!!! That means they want to take the proper time to come up with a great album, with all new songs, and not rush it. To bm that's better news than rushing a new album of all new songs. I have been following this thread and I don't understand all the commotion about the possible dates when the album will be release.Can you guys just be patient and hope for an entire new songs instead of cover songs
ferjaacu Posted February 18, 2012 at 12:44 AM Posted February 18, 2012 at 12:44 AM Thanks for the info Carlos and CItaly http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 18, 2012 at 11:28 AM Posted February 18, 2012 at 11:28 AM Much better this way, looks like we are finally going to get that 100% NEW album, full of NEW material. I'm so glad, and to make us the wait shorter, they give us that Vegas styled album, really like the idea! Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Carina Posted February 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM Posted February 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM I am very happy about this news (if it's true), that means TWO new english albums comming up!!!!!! I realy hope it is a studio album, I don't like live albums. Elke begin is moeilik. Duitse gesegde
Recommended Posts