Celinefanatic07 Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:03 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:03 PM Loooooove isn't the waiting game FUN!?! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
enno2007 Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:28 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:28 PM (edited) There are some signs that we'll get some more precise information... Keeping fingers crossed! Here's the link: Press Release - Hello Canada summary Edited August 25, 2011 at 03:29 PM by enno2007 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:29 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:29 PM what's going on here? nobody bought the magazine?? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
cmcdaori Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:31 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:31 PM http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CELINE-DION-HE...#ht_1618wt_1139 Pure idiotism..I can't believe it.. ..Actually, the official site only reported the pitch used to attract people to buy the magazine; nothing is concret until we get the news for real Exactly. That was the only interest from always, to take out as much as possible amount of money from us.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Ronny83 Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:31 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:31 PM Sitting on the couch of her dressing room backstage at the Caesars Palace Colosseum, Celine Dion sounds like a typical mom, writes HELLO! Canada editor-in-chief Alison Eastwood, who went to Las Vegas recently to interview the superstar. But of course, Celine Dion doesn't look like the typical mom. Picture-perfect, she sparkles, despite having just given her all onstage — in a spectacular performance that ended only minutes earlier to thunderous applause. This special double issue of HELLO! Canada features not only an exclusive and extensive one-on-one interview, but also beautiful new photos. The megawatt superstar and proud mother-of-three shares her thoughts and experiences on motherhood and music. Among her revealing comments: On her 10-month-old twins, Eddie and Nelson: "When I see the twins play together, it's so beautiful." But, she also says: "When you have two, you always feel bad having to put one down to console the other one, and vice versa. It breaks your heart a lot." On her 10-year-old son René-Charles: how she wants to keep his school life as regular as possible — and how she can't throw anything out that he has ever given her. On her Las Vegas show: the songs she really doesn't want to sing anymore. On the moment her fans have been waiting for: her plans to record both a French and an English album. Why she'll never be a Tweeter!http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive...1/25/c6214.html Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:34 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:34 PM ok, now, I want that interview even more than before, I'm getting more and more excited as time goes by, PLEASE SOMEONE POST SCANSS!!!!! :whee: :whee: Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
RomualdlovesCeline Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:43 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:43 PM On the moment her fans have been waiting for: her plans to record both a French and an English album Hopefully, we can get dates Good to see that all the speculation isn't just in our minds; Now, hopefully, we'll get something in 2011 not 2012! Quote
manu23 Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:45 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:45 PM Where are the Canadian fans??? Please buy it and tell us more!!! Quote
stchba Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:45 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:45 PM They could have spelled Eddy's name right!!! It's not "Eddie", its "EDDY"! <3 I hope we get pics of the twins!!! SOMEONE PLEASEEEE POST SCANS ASAP!!! THANK YOU! Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
RomualdlovesCeline Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:47 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:47 PM They could have spelled Eddy's name right!!! It's not "Eddie", its "EDDY"! <3 I hope we get pics of the twins!!! SOMEONE PLEASEEEE POST SCANS ASAP!!! THANK YOU! Actually, "Eddie" is the correct French spelling for Eddy just FYI Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:48 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:48 PM ok now I've absolutely gone crazy PLEASE SOMEONE POST SCANS!!! I'M DYING!!! I can't wait more!! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
stchba Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:55 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:55 PM Actually, "Eddie" is the correct French spelling for Eddy just FYI Actually just "FYI" Celine and Rene spell his name "EDDY" not "Eddie"... Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
luisnicole Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:57 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:57 PM Hey what´s going on? Am dying here . Hungry for news. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:57 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:57 PM Sorry if you're getting tired of me, but I guess we are all as nervous and excited as me at these moments, I really wish the next post in this thread features scans of the interview. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelineTheBest5 Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:59 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 03:59 PM "When I see the twins play together, it's so beautiful." But, she also says: "When you have two, you always feel bad having to put one down to console the other one, and vice versa. It breaks your heart a lot." Celine Dion - Hello! Canada Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
CharleneMtl Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:15 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:15 PM I was out at 10 am this morning, went to 3 different stores and NO one had the magazine out...I'm heading out shortly to try a few more stores.. lol...I bribed my girls to go to the mall and search the Magazine Stores there...Yup, that cost me...I believe they rolled their eyes at me as they walked out the door...hmmmm... Quote Et Je T'aime Encore.....Et Toi, Tu Ne M'Entends Pas.....
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:16 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:16 PM I even though about going to the airport of my city 'cause maybe the magazine is available there! The only problem is that I can't drive yet and my both parents are working Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
cmcdaori Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:26 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:26 PM (edited) Actually just "FYI" Celine and Rene spell his name "EDDY" not "Eddie"... Not important right now.. On her Las Vegas show: the songs she really doesn't want to sing anymore. Thanx Jesus, I hope she changes the tracklist.. On the moment her fans have been waiting for: her plans to record both a French and an English album. ..or finally records those SO expecting two albums.. Edited August 25, 2011 at 04:30 PM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:40 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:40 PM C'mon, is this a way to torture us or something? WE CAN NOT WAIT ANY MORE!!! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Angel2006 Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:43 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 04:43 PM I think it's really strange that there are new pics inside, but they choose to put an old pic of Celine on the cover. I'm just really happy that we might be getting info on an album release date!!! Please, please, please!!! I can't wait to read this interview!!! Quote
Nando Férri Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:07 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:07 PM I think we won't get anything new about her albums. Read what they wrote: "her PLANS to RECORD both a French and an English album". I guess we won't get any date at all... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:21 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:21 PM ok BUT WE NEED TO READ IT NOW!!! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
cmcdaori Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:23 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:23 PM (edited) ok BUT WE NEED TO READ IT NOW!!! ''Hombre, ten paciencia''..we will find out soon.. Edited August 25, 2011 at 05:24 PM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
québecflower Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:26 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:26 PM i have gone to my newstand, and they won't receive it until tomorrow, sorry Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:26 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:26 PM yeah I try to be patient but I just get really excited! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celinemaniacaik Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:38 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:38 PM FINALLLY yES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:38 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 05:38 PM gosh... Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
wjd Posted August 25, 2011 at 06:01 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 06:01 PM My word, I can't wait to read this! Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
cmcdaori Posted August 25, 2011 at 06:03 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 06:03 PM yeah I try to be patient but I just get really excited! Haha. ''Te entiendo hombre. Despreocúpate. Muy pronto sabremos algo.'' We're all excited, but I hope not in vain. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
I Love You Posted August 25, 2011 at 06:12 PM Posted August 25, 2011 at 06:12 PM Yeah, it comes out today sweet. I am so excited, for this magazine. We have waited to long, I wonder what songs she doesn't want to sing anymore. Yeah, change song list. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.