volleyceline Posted July 29, 2011 at 02:11 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 02:11 AM Celine looks amazing Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Koolan Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:04 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:04 AM Can't wait to hear what she have to say about the questions the forum's twitter asked her. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Koolan Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:15 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:15 AM oh what was the ?https://twitter.com/CelineDionForum/status/93565564483665921https://twitter.com/CelineDionForum/status/93566355873333248 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nmj Posted July 29, 2011 at 04:04 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 04:04 AM https://twitter.com/CelineDionForum/status/93565564483665921https://twitter.com/CelineDionForum/status/93566355873333248 Will she ask that question for sure? or is it just a possible question they may ask her? Quote
Koolan Posted July 29, 2011 at 04:11 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 04:11 AM Will she ask that question for sure? or is it just a possible question they may ask her?She asked what questions to ask her. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CSCfan Posted July 29, 2011 at 08:12 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 08:12 AM Can't wait for her answers Glad they also chose our 'Twitter' question! And hopefully the other ones too.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celine-rc Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:19 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:19 PM I can't wait to know if Céline is going to tweet! Thank you for asking her that. It's a very good question. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
anewdayhascome Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:24 PM Author Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:24 PM no news about this week's issue? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
celine-rc Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:27 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:27 PM No. I don't think it's in this week's issue. I haven't seen it yet. Has anyone seen this week's issue? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:36 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:36 PM In regards to the tweet question... I think I can pretty much guess her answer, as I asked Scott Barnes when I interviewed him a few months back to teach her to tweet he said he'd try but shes so busy... but would probably love to. But Celine's answer will be something like, I'm not very good with modern technology, but who knows maybe one day, I might try and tweet my fans... Quote
celine-rc Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:52 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:52 PM (edited) True. Good point. You're right. I'm not really expecting her to but, it's Céline, everything is possible.It's true though that she doesn't have much time with the four kids and the show... Edited July 29, 2011 at 06:53 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Belle Céline Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:02 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:02 PM 4 kids? 3 lol. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
celine-rc Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:17 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:17 PM RC, Nelson, Eddy and she does have to take care of René so... She even says so herself that she has four kids! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sofie Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:21 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:21 PM Even if it's not this weeks issue I don't think they'll wait too long because they would want the articles to be as recent as possible. Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:59 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:59 PM This album better be coming out by year's end!!!!!!! If I have to wait to 2012 I'll explode!~ Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted July 29, 2011 at 08:38 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 08:38 PM It better come out quick!! I'm dying for New information on albums and her OWN show!!! I would also LOVE to see more twinsies pics Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
Koolan Posted July 30, 2011 at 02:46 AM Posted July 30, 2011 at 02:46 AM She can tweet in the limo on her way to Caesar's. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nmj Posted July 30, 2011 at 03:50 AM Posted July 30, 2011 at 03:50 AM yes and on her way back home from the show... One to two tweets a day is plenty... she could also tweet us from recording studio and award shows, you know when shes working, nobody is asking her to take out personal time with the family to tweet. Quote
alvick53 Posted July 31, 2011 at 05:02 PM Posted July 31, 2011 at 05:02 PM (edited) If she has trouble answering her iPhone for phone calls, how is she suppose to compose a Tweet with it?? Edited July 31, 2011 at 05:03 PM by alvick53 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 31, 2011 at 07:34 PM Author Posted July 31, 2011 at 07:34 PM when does the next issue come out? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
celine-rc Posted July 31, 2011 at 11:58 PM Posted July 31, 2011 at 11:58 PM It comes out every Thursday. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
cmcdaori Posted August 1, 2011 at 08:20 AM Posted August 1, 2011 at 08:20 AM It better come out quick!! I'm dying for New information on albums and her OWN show!!! I would also LOVE to see more twinsies pics Or new fights here as always . In any way, I want too. I can't wait anymore . Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Celinefanatic07 Posted August 1, 2011 at 09:22 AM Posted August 1, 2011 at 09:22 AM Or new fights here as always . In any way, I want too. I can't wait anymore . Fights? what are you talking about? I wasn't trying to pick a fight! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
MTJ Posted August 1, 2011 at 01:48 PM Posted August 1, 2011 at 01:48 PM We should have asked her if she ever has to sneeze or burp during a show. I want to know more about her technique. It seems I always have to burp when I start singing... but maybe she gets it all out when she's warming up. Quote
Chin Posted August 1, 2011 at 06:03 PM Posted August 1, 2011 at 06:03 PM If she has trouble answering her iPhone for phone calls, how is she suppose to compose a Tweet with it?? Isn't the iPhone is Rene's? Or Celine uses iPhone too? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 1, 2011 at 06:06 PM Posted August 1, 2011 at 06:06 PM Celine apparently has an iphone to as there was pics a year or two ago having lunch with her sister, using one... Quote
zuv Posted August 1, 2011 at 06:20 PM Posted August 1, 2011 at 06:20 PM We should have asked her if she ever has to sneeze or burp during a show. I want to know more about her technique. It seems I always have to burp when I start singing... but maybe she gets it all out when she's warming up.... or hiccups Lol yep those are my kind of questions... Not open ended question. I rather have yes/no type of question plus a little anecdote along with the answers. Quote
duri Posted August 3, 2011 at 06:23 PM Posted August 3, 2011 at 06:23 PM It seems there is no Céline in tomorow´s issue of Hello Canada, on hellocanada.com there is tomorow´s cover with Zara Philipson wedding and no news about interview with Céline, so again waiting Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Sofie Posted August 3, 2011 at 06:27 PM Posted August 3, 2011 at 06:27 PM Okay, thanks for keeping us updated at least. I hope we don't have to wait too long. What's the point of having a new interview and waiting several issues to publish it? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.