Jump to content

New interview in Hello! Canada


Recommended Posts

Posted
If we are waiting for big news than it´s not surprise me so much because there´s still no official info from Céline´s team or managment, but there´s also question if there will be something big in this iterview ... I hope that after so long waiting it won´ t be only "family" and Vegas news and somethig like "we are working on 2 albums one in french one in english" (what we know more than year ...)
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted

bahh i think its part of the promo...

 

I think its just started a few days ago. René said he would lend his name for cancer research, then today he was on the front page of Journal de Quebec for the same story... I think they are starting slowly but surely, with few annoucement here and there, just to turn people into Celine mode.

 

René has handled her career so well since the beginning, he knows exactly what to do to make huge sales for upcoming albums,

 

sometimes i wish i didnt know abt this forum, because we know about too much stuff way too early... :P

Posted
yeah but even the release date won't be such a big thing for me since we know we'll rather get sth at the end of this year so a date won't tell us anything more than we know

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
nothing this week either?

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

If anyone out there is actually shocked that her management team hasn't mentioned or confirmed anything on this I'd probably fall right out of my chair right now. I can't tell you how many times something has been confirmed here first and then a week later I read it on her website.

 

I am worried that will all this hype we are putting into this upcoming news that we are getting our expectations up really high. Hopefully they won't make those expectations crash and burn.

Posted
Anything this week? I hope this article comes out soon!
Posted
Getting scared... Something inside my heart says there will be nothing new there. =S
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
This Thursday!!! :D Just confirmed by Alison Eastwood (Hello editor)! :D

 

 

OMG. Finally!!! :clap: Thanks for the info!! :) I was wondering if this interview was ever going to see the light of day.

highfive.jpg

Posted
Getting scared... Something inside my heart says there will be nothing new there. =S

I feel the same, as there is still no news from Céline´s team and Alison Eastwood on her twitter wrote: We chat with Céline about twins and RC and her future plans, it seems there will be nothing concrete. But I hope at least we can get info if new album will be this year, and if nothing new, some new photos and Céline on cover ( hope she will be on cover) will be also very good.

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
oh well, keep my fingers crossed for sth new!! at least new pictures!!! thx for the info!
~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
Posted
I feel the same, as there is still no news from Céline´s team and Alison Eastwood on her twitter wrote: We chat with Céline about twins and RC and her future plans, it seems there will be nothing concrete. But I hope at least we can get info if new album will be this year, and if nothing new, some new photos and Céline on cover ( hope she will be on cover) will be also very good.

I agree with you. I hope that new album will be this year.

I can't wait new Hello Canada with Celine :wub:

Posted
We've been waiting for this interview for about a month and half, so I hope I'm gonna be able to wait for a few hours more! :whee:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
YAY I don't what it is about. Its just great she's in Hello Canada again
GENNI B.
Posted
Yay!!!! Even if there's nothing really... new... at least we're going to get news. Can't wait until tomorrow when I can get it!!!! :maniac:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
OMD! There's gonna be some info on something very important in tomorrow's issue. An insider from the magazine had tweeted about a show but that tweet has been deleted since. Could it be the MJ thing or will it be about the foundation concert?
Posted
Finally!!! Can't wait to see what's inside! Hope we'll have scans here soon :)
giphy.gif
Posted
New cover is here.

post-18218-1314209859_thumb.jpg

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
Why this old photo of the tour book?
1997 - 2010: 13 ans de passion pour une voix que je n'oublierais jamais...
Posted
Yeah, I can't wait for tomorrow to come. I am getting up early and going to get it. :whee: :wub: :clap:
Posted
Why this old photo of the tour book?

I also wonder why ...

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
all this wait and they couldn't even bother to get a new picture on the cover............ the interview better be good!
Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Posted
so much for new pix :glare:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Ok. So much for new pictures on the cover. I hope the interview is amazing or there's at least one new picture inside (but if they did take new pictures, why not put them on the cover?). Anyway, a bit disappointing for now but we haven't read the interview yet, so, I'm still quite exited! :)

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
Am I the only one that thinks we are getting excited over nothing. Wouldn't there have been new pictures if this is suppose to be an exclusive new interview? I'm lately very scared to get excited about things because it is usually a dissapointment.


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Guys, didn't you notice that on the cover it says "September 12, 2011"? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
Guys, didn't you notice that on the cover it says "September 12, 2011"? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes, but it will be in stores tomorow, date on magazine is always diffrent than date when it´s out.

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...