anewdayhascome Posted August 3, 2011 at 06:29 PM Author Posted August 3, 2011 at 06:29 PM sorry but it really sucks Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
celine-rc Posted August 3, 2011 at 06:38 PM Posted August 3, 2011 at 06:38 PM I know. This really sucks. Hello Canada Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ferjaacu Posted August 3, 2011 at 07:29 PM Posted August 3, 2011 at 07:29 PM OMD !!! I so can't wait for this to be out !!! Thanks for keeping us updated guys !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
felixwhoals Posted August 3, 2011 at 09:14 PM Posted August 3, 2011 at 09:14 PM celine still looks stunning in that photo! Loving it! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
CelineDionFan710 Posted August 3, 2011 at 10:10 PM Posted August 3, 2011 at 10:10 PM She looks stunning and sooo beautiful Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 4, 2011 at 08:08 AM Posted August 4, 2011 at 08:08 AM C'mon, this interview is probably gonna have a few exclusives! Why do they always make Celine Dion fans wait?? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Celinefanatic07 Posted August 4, 2011 at 08:29 AM Posted August 4, 2011 at 08:29 AM MAEGEN NEEDS A INTERVIEW NOW!!! omgsh this wait it freaking KILLING ME! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
kerche Posted August 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM Posted August 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM It's Thursday! Even though there's probably nothing, I'll go check!Unless someone on the East coast beats me to it Quote - Kerry -
maceta_biloxi Posted August 4, 2011 at 01:28 PM Posted August 4, 2011 at 01:28 PM Please keep us posted Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
celine-rc Posted August 4, 2011 at 06:53 PM Posted August 4, 2011 at 06:53 PM MAEGEN NEEDS A INTERVIEW NOW!!! omgsh this wait it freaking KILLING ME! I know how you feel. It's driving me crazy!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
cmcdaori Posted August 4, 2011 at 07:29 PM Posted August 4, 2011 at 07:29 PM C'mon, this interview is probably gonna have a few exclusives! Why do they always make Celine Dion fans wait?? They make us wait in everything buddy . I hope we get sth from this interview for the album. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 6, 2011 at 12:12 PM Posted August 6, 2011 at 12:12 PM still waiting (August 6th)... Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celine-rc Posted August 6, 2011 at 02:42 PM Posted August 6, 2011 at 02:42 PM It's out every Thurday so we should know Wednesday... Can't wait for Wednesday and ever more for Thursday!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sofie Posted August 6, 2011 at 06:57 PM Posted August 6, 2011 at 06:57 PM ^^Thanks for keeping us updated! Quote
kerche Posted August 7, 2011 at 01:07 AM Posted August 7, 2011 at 01:07 AM I haven't been to a store yet to look at this current issue! Oops... Quote - Kerry -
Taking Chances Posted August 7, 2011 at 07:52 PM Posted August 7, 2011 at 07:52 PM Nothing yet? Quote
I Love You Posted August 7, 2011 at 08:28 PM Posted August 7, 2011 at 08:28 PM I've checked, nothing all they have is a special one on Princess Diana. Quote
Sofie Posted August 8, 2011 at 07:47 AM Posted August 8, 2011 at 07:47 AM Okay, that's nice but I hope we'll get Céline soon... Quote
celine-rc Posted August 10, 2011 at 04:59 PM Posted August 10, 2011 at 04:59 PM (edited) Unfortunatly, not this week either... Hello Magazine Edited August 10, 2011 at 05:00 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Frenchie Posted August 10, 2011 at 05:40 PM Posted August 10, 2011 at 05:40 PM WHAT?!!! It's been 3 weeks now... Thank you everyone for keeping us updated!!! Quote
duri Posted August 10, 2011 at 06:11 PM Posted August 10, 2011 at 06:11 PM So waiting again, but hopefully next week. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Sofie Posted August 10, 2011 at 06:27 PM Posted August 10, 2011 at 06:27 PM I was sad when I heard about this too, it's been 3 weeks and the longer they wait the less recent it will be. I spoke with Roxy today though and we agreed on that there may be something in that interview we don't know about yet and they're waiting for the right time to announce it. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted August 10, 2011 at 07:17 PM Posted August 10, 2011 at 07:17 PM Will they wait till Celine release a new album to publish the magazine with her interview? lololol Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
pollsy Posted August 10, 2011 at 07:21 PM Posted August 10, 2011 at 07:21 PM Will they wait till Celine release a new album to publish the magazine with her interview? lololol Oh, so much waiting? I want it now !! o.k. tomorrow to be exact Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
dandoodles Posted August 10, 2011 at 09:37 PM Posted August 10, 2011 at 09:37 PM If she has trouble answering her iPhone for phone calls, how is she suppose to compose a Tweet with it?? Can anyone find this video? I've seen it before but can't find it. Quote
I Love You Posted August 11, 2011 at 12:28 AM Posted August 11, 2011 at 12:28 AM Its been three weeks already, whats keeping them. Release, it already. Quote
zuv Posted August 11, 2011 at 01:45 AM Posted August 11, 2011 at 01:45 AM Can anyone find this video? I've seen it before but can't find it. @3:03http://tvanouvelles.ca/video/802232077001/...fient-partie-1/I think thats the video you are looking for... Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 11, 2011 at 02:49 AM Posted August 11, 2011 at 02:49 AM I can't believe there still isn't anything. I hope this means that there will be big news coming!!! Quote
Koolan Posted August 11, 2011 at 05:19 AM Posted August 11, 2011 at 05:19 AM I bet it will be at least a few pages with exclusive news. It will be worth the wait. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.