Nando Férri Posted July 28, 2011 at 09:52 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 09:52 PM http://www.celinedion.nl/celine/images/pics/Parfums/signatureprint1b.jpgAmazing picture! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Angel2006 Posted July 29, 2011 at 12:08 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 12:08 AM OMG Celine looks amazing!!! I hope we get more pics. I wonder what dress she is wearing. Quote
celine-rc Posted July 29, 2011 at 12:26 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 12:26 AM I love this photo! For some reason though, I feel a bit compelled to reach out and move that one piece of hair away from her nose. I know! Me too! I just noticed that and now it's sort of annoying me. It's really cute, it makes the picture beautiful but I just keep wanting to move it! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted July 29, 2011 at 02:08 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 02:08 AM WOW!!!!!!!! awesome :D thank you for that amazing perfume picture I'm so happy to see that bright face Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
volleyceline Posted July 29, 2011 at 02:15 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 02:15 AM You all are right she looks so youthful and original,, classy just the same Thank you for these beautiful pictures Where is this sold? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Koolan Posted July 29, 2011 at 04:09 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 04:09 AM Not her best photo. I prefer the Pure Brilliance photo. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
jeje03100 Posted July 29, 2011 at 09:31 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 09:31 AM E-Talk will speak about Céline and her new perfume tomorrow around 7pm source : the red heads Quote
Claudette Posted July 29, 2011 at 09:46 AM Posted July 29, 2011 at 09:46 AM Not her best photo. I prefer the Pure Brilliance photo. The ''Pure Brilliance'' picture is a bit more sexy yes. That shoot and the ''Sensational'' photoshoot (or was it the same shoot, can't remeber) was stunning. She looked like the goddess of beauty and she worked it. Watch out Aphrodite! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
davidjag79 Posted July 29, 2011 at 01:28 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 01:28 PM Am I the only one that thinks that Team Celine is trying to build things around the new show of Celine in Vegas; they've used the logo of the new show on the packaging, and they took her silhouette in one of the dresses from the show. I think Celine wants to rebuild her fanbase and hopefully that will lead us to a good album I agree! I sure hope so Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
smash Posted July 29, 2011 at 02:57 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 02:57 PM WOW!! :in_love: So so beautiful. Thank you Thomas, for always going the extra mile to make all the pictures HQ for us. That is very special, and i appreciate it very much. Sure everyone else does too.Thanks for all your hard work. Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:05 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:05 PM WOW!! :in_love: So so beautiful. Thank you Thomas, for always going the extra mile to make all the pictures HQ for us. That is very special, and i appreciate it very much. Sure everyone else does too.Thanks for all your hard work. I second that! Thank you Thomas! Quote
volleyceline Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:22 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:22 PM Where would we be without all his HQ pictures! We'd be very boring! I wonder what made them decide to have the strand of hair in her face? is it to show like down to earth personality? That's what I was thinking Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
smash Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:40 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 03:40 PM I love that strand of hair across her face, it somehow just makes the picture, not perfect perfect, it like makes it a little bit cute, thats our Celine Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted July 29, 2011 at 05:39 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 05:39 PM That signature picture =D Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
celinemaniacaik Posted July 29, 2011 at 05:45 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 05:45 PM finally smfin new! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
duri Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:59 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 06:59 PM Very nice picture, great that it´s new photo. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Matias Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:23 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 07:23 PM I love her new perfume picture...not crazy about that hair in the middle of her face, looks odd Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Sofie Posted July 29, 2011 at 08:30 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 08:30 PM I'm crazy about that strand of hair in her face! My heart was just filled with cuteness. Flawless, baby! Quote
WendyB Posted July 29, 2011 at 08:36 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 08:36 PM Lovely photo, but the strand of hair across her face is so "posed". It's quite irritating to look at after a while. Quote
stchba Posted July 29, 2011 at 10:36 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 10:36 PM I think they photoshopped her face soooo much that it looks terrible. We all know she is beautiful naturally, but with the photoshopping the shape of her face looks very unnatural and not attractive. But everything else looks good, especially her hand. Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
I Love You Posted July 29, 2011 at 10:43 PM Posted July 29, 2011 at 10:43 PM I sprayed, her new perfume on myself. It smells fantastic. Quote
kevincheung410 Posted July 30, 2011 at 05:47 AM Posted July 30, 2011 at 05:47 AM http://39.imagebam.com/download/Qn9ttOPOOAL1ItvRGM5lYA/14275/142745940/Celine-Dion-Signature-LOGO-original.jpg http://thumbnails52.imagebam.com/14275/a0107b142745996.jpg http://thumbnails43.imagebam.com/14275/33e46a142745937.jpg http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/14275/e2f18e142745945.jpg Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
stchba Posted July 30, 2011 at 09:04 AM Posted July 30, 2011 at 09:04 AM NEW PHOTO from SIGNATURE PHOTO SHOOT (I love this photo, they should have used this one!!) Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
Thomas Posted July 30, 2011 at 09:44 AM Posted July 30, 2011 at 09:44 AM That ones fake, made by alltheway on the forum. Quote
Skye Posted July 30, 2011 at 11:26 AM Posted July 30, 2011 at 11:26 AM I like the new picture, but her neck looks a bit strange.Very classy, though Quote
stchba Posted July 30, 2011 at 12:15 PM Posted July 30, 2011 at 12:15 PM That ones fake, made by alltheway on the forum. Oh, i had no idea it was fake, i love it!! I saw it on facebook and thought everyone would want to see it. Sorry!! It's even better than the real photo, maybe they should use this one. Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
Bellamy Posted July 30, 2011 at 12:28 PM Posted July 30, 2011 at 12:28 PM It's the same photo. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
René-Charles Posted July 30, 2011 at 12:40 PM Posted July 30, 2011 at 12:40 PM Ooh wouaw so very beautiful ennh :wub: :wub: Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
C_Airin_D Posted July 30, 2011 at 01:09 PM Posted July 30, 2011 at 01:09 PM Amazing picture! Hope the perfume is good too! Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
Angel2006 Posted July 31, 2011 at 12:48 AM Posted July 31, 2011 at 12:48 AM Is this a new photo shoot, or is she wearing the same dress from the Taking Chances Tour. The MHWGO dress? I saw a add pic of Celine with her arms out. It was also for the signature perfume and it was a pic of her wearing the MHWGO dress from the tour. Is it the same dress as this new pic? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.