volleyceline Posted June 4, 2011 at 04:40 AM Posted June 4, 2011 at 04:40 AM IDK up til late last year, Sensational was still like $22 at some stores, and yet Chic was the newest of her line. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
RLAAMJR. Posted June 4, 2011 at 08:29 AM Posted June 4, 2011 at 08:29 AM if it's $22 for the new perfume, that already about 1,200 pesos in our place. Quote
EmmaCeline Posted June 4, 2011 at 12:03 PM Posted June 4, 2011 at 12:03 PM If i remember correctly, i think i heard something about her having the highest grossing celebrity perfume franchise worldwide. So why not release another ? if the profits are good, the products are still selling then i can't see the harm to be honest. It's not like people are going to forget celine's a recording artist just because she releases a few perfumes. I'll be buying it anyway! Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted June 4, 2011 at 03:02 PM Posted June 4, 2011 at 03:02 PM (edited) yep. i've heard that too. and it think somebody has posted about the earnings of Celine's perfume. I'm fine with her releasing a new perfume but i also want Celine to sell Celine dolls/actions figures and Celine pillows. Edited June 4, 2011 at 03:03 PM by RLAAMJR. Quote
volleyceline Posted June 4, 2011 at 05:37 PM Posted June 4, 2011 at 05:37 PM If i remember correctly, i think i heard something about her having the highest grossing celebrity perfume franchise worldwide. So why not release another ? if the profits are good, the products are still selling then i can't see the harm to be honest. It's not like people are going to forget celine's a recording artist just because she releases a few perfumes. I'll be buying it anyway! I agree completely! And all these people "against" her releasing another perfume, will be in line at the Department store just as soon as anyone supporting it Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Javito Posted June 4, 2011 at 05:54 PM Posted June 4, 2011 at 05:54 PM I agree completely! And all these people "against" her releasing another perfume, will be in line at the Department store just as soon as anyone supporting it Yeah sure, especially her MALE fans Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
volleyceline Posted June 4, 2011 at 06:03 PM Posted June 4, 2011 at 06:03 PM Yeah sure, especially her MALE fans buying the perfume for their "mom" Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Javito Posted June 4, 2011 at 06:36 PM Posted June 4, 2011 at 06:36 PM buying the perfume for their "mom" Oh yes that was for the first ermm 3-4 parfums, that every birthday or Mom's day I gave her the parfum that was released that year. But that can work for 2, 3 even 4 times. But we're couting the 11th ? 14th ? parfum?? Come on... my mother is grateful and loves parfums but seriously, she's not collecting Céline and her patience has a limit too Am I going to buy her EACH year Céline's parfum as her present? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
volleyceline Posted June 5, 2011 at 03:10 AM Posted June 5, 2011 at 03:10 AM (edited) Oh yes that was for the first ermm 3-4 parfums, that every birthday or Mom's day I gave her the parfum that was released that year. But that can work for 2, 3 even 4 times. But we're couting the 11th ? 14th ? parfum?? Come on... my mother is grateful and loves parfums but seriously, she's not collecting Céline and her patience has a limit too Am I going to buy her EACH year Céline's parfum as her present? You'd get the.... "ohhh aww another Celine...perfume... ummm thank you sweet heart.... it's just what I uh.. wanted... " response from her! Edited June 5, 2011 at 03:19 AM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
idroveallnight Posted June 5, 2011 at 12:15 PM Posted June 5, 2011 at 12:15 PM My mom just opened a bottle of the original Celine Dion perfume I bought her like 5 years ago. It smells like rub on alcohol. Quote
ferjaacu Posted June 6, 2011 at 05:45 AM Posted June 6, 2011 at 05:45 AM You'd get the.... "ohhh aww another Celine...perfume... ummm thank you sweet heart.... it's just what I uh.. wanted... " response from her! Lol, get it for an aunt !! hahaha... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RLAAMJR. Posted June 6, 2011 at 08:06 AM Posted June 6, 2011 at 08:06 AM i might buy mom a Celine perfume just out of curiosity Quote
volleyceline Posted June 6, 2011 at 06:51 PM Posted June 6, 2011 at 06:51 PM Lol, get it for an aunt !! hahaha... Don't worry I have to also! Cause her perfumes are for older ladies, not teenagers! So i get weird looks at the cash register all the time Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted June 6, 2011 at 06:56 PM Posted June 6, 2011 at 06:56 PM ^^^^^ Lol... Imagine how it was for me like 4 years ago, when I get 7 Celine's albums at once in a shop in Andorra... hahaha And then, I went back to get the A New Day DVD !! hahaha... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
NancyxxM Posted June 6, 2011 at 08:13 PM Posted June 6, 2011 at 08:13 PM all my friends have a giggle when i pull out of my bag a different celine fragrance every day.. but i am proud to wear celine! Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
volleyceline Posted June 6, 2011 at 08:34 PM Posted June 6, 2011 at 08:34 PM ^^ my family thinks it's my mom that wears the "old lady" perfumes, when it's me wearing celine's perfumes! Nancy, what's your favorite perfume? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
RLAAMJR. Posted June 7, 2011 at 09:06 AM Posted June 7, 2011 at 09:06 AM I'm not really into perfumes. Well sometimes, they smell just the same. Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 7, 2011 at 05:44 PM Posted June 7, 2011 at 05:44 PM I love all my Celine perfumes but...I'd rather she work on her CDs now!! Quote
Haheather Posted June 14, 2011 at 04:27 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 04:27 AM Exactly how I feel when I'm making my like 15th order at Barnes and Nobles for a Celine Dion CD in french. Trying to tell the poor guy how to spell On Ne Change Pas!! I think they see me walk in and then they have these sirens that go off to all the employees!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:32 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:32 AM ^haha, I feel the same way!I have all the main CDs (french and english) but there's a CD store that I love to go in whenever I see it in a mall or whatever, my Celine instinct drags me over to her section but of course they don't have anything I don't have... I want to go in there and actually buy a Celine CD!! But anyway, I just started using a few of my perfumes again! Quote
volleyceline Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:07 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:07 AM (edited) ^ That's exactly what me and Heather did!!! At F.Y.E.!!!! I find myself doing it at Walmart...Target...Albertsons... I even have the picture of when we went into FYE (as my Personal Photo) and looked at the Celine CD's as if we've never seen them before! and made the Quincenera court wait while we took pictures, and I bought Falling into you! Remember Heather?! Edited June 14, 2011 at 06:07 AM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted June 14, 2011 at 08:36 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 08:36 AM ^^^^^ lol ! That Quinceañera must have been very upset with you for making her wait !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
jeje03100 Posted June 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 10:14 AM Still no image for the promotion of perfume ? Quote
Sofie Posted June 14, 2011 at 04:45 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 04:45 PM Still no image for the promotion of perfume ? Quote
Javito Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:33 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:33 PM Still no image for the promotion of perfume ? Maybe there isn't any, and I highly doubt she's done a new photoshoot other than photos included in the Vegas show program But it isn't the only parfum without Céline's picture on it, and personally, I prefer they reserve her creativity for a new album photoshoot than for a new parfum They don't exceed in creativity right now, so they'd better save efforts for music! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:42 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 05:42 PM ^ That's exactly what me and Heather did!!! At F.Y.E.!!!! I find myself doing it at Walmart...Target...Albertsons... I even have the picture of when we went into FYE (as my Personal Photo) and looked at the Celine CD's as if we've never seen them before! and made the Quincenera court wait while we took pictures, and I bought Falling into you! Remember Heather?! Yes! FYE!!! That's my favorite store!!! Haha, I have that same picture that I took at the store by my grandma's house! Quote
Haheather Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:44 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:44 PM ^^^ Oh my gosh!!!! That's so AWESOME!!! lol! I have that picture! And yes, the quince court was soooo MAD!!!!! lol!!! Good times! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
volleyceline Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:46 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:46 PM you guys crack me up!They will probably use a picture from the show as her perfume photo Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
duri Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:52 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:52 PM I also think they use some photo from new show, but new photoshoot would be super, but I agree that new album photoshoot is more important. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Yakir Posted June 14, 2011 at 08:53 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 08:53 PM Wow OMG its so beautiful I just right now hear about it Wow it looks amazing and really designed by "Celine" show I can't wait to smell and buy it!!! Javito thank you so much for shairng the amazing parfume, and Michie for the exciting news!! Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.