Claudette Posted July 17, 2011 at 05:41 PM Posted July 17, 2011 at 05:41 PM (edited) I was told today that ''Chic'' will be discontinued. So they basically stop making some of them after a while because some of the first ones are also not available anymore. I bought a huge bottle ''Chic'', was on special too. Edited July 17, 2011 at 05:54 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
celine-rc Posted July 17, 2011 at 06:18 PM Posted July 17, 2011 at 06:18 PM Chic will be discontinued??? Weird. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
blueblazers90 Posted July 20, 2011 at 04:07 AM Posted July 20, 2011 at 04:07 AM Went into work at Walgreens today when they told me they had a huge surprise for me!!!! Here it is. This is the 1 oz bottle and retails for $27.99. The picture they used is very original. =) It kind of remind me of Celine NOTES. Quote
duri Posted July 20, 2011 at 06:25 AM Posted July 20, 2011 at 06:25 AM Went into work at Walgreens today when they told me they had a huge surprise for me!!!! Here it is. This is the 1 oz bottle and retails for $27.99. The picture they used is very original. =) It kind of remind me of Celine NOTES.I hoped there will be new photoshoot for new perfume. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
jeje03100 Posted July 20, 2011 at 08:45 AM Posted July 20, 2011 at 08:45 AM Went into work at Walgreens today when they told me they had a huge surprise for me!!!! Here it is. This is the 1 oz bottle and retails for $27.99. The picture they used is very original. =) It kind of remind me of Celine NOTES. there celine photo on the box of perfume? Quote
blueblazers90 Posted July 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM Posted July 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM there celine photo on the box of perfume?No the box is just plain no picture of Celine.....kinda sad. Quote
ioanna Posted July 20, 2011 at 08:01 PM Posted July 20, 2011 at 08:01 PM Thank you for sharing these photos Quote
Sofie Posted July 20, 2011 at 08:33 PM Posted July 20, 2011 at 08:33 PM Thanks, love the bottle! Quote
Thomas Posted July 22, 2011 at 07:47 PM Posted July 22, 2011 at 07:47 PM The fragrance is available in glass flacon with relief representing the Diva - Celine Dion, and fragrant fluid is colored in pale green shade. Celine Dion Signature will be available in 3 sizes: 15, 30 and 50ml EDT. Photos for advertising campaign were taken by Peter Lindbergh.So hopefully there will be some new photos afterall! Peter Lindbergh also took the photos for 'Belong'. Quote
jeje03100 Posted July 23, 2011 at 10:25 AM Posted July 23, 2011 at 10:25 AM I hope we will soon have the photo promo Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 23, 2011 at 05:03 PM Posted July 23, 2011 at 05:03 PM ebay bottle and box pic. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Celine-Dion-Sign...=item2eb6b05744 Quote
volleyceline Posted July 24, 2011 at 03:38 AM Posted July 24, 2011 at 03:38 AM Dang 50ml is huge! Wonder if the prices will be reasonable Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sofie Posted July 24, 2011 at 02:53 PM Posted July 24, 2011 at 02:53 PM Longing to see some new pics I need something new to stare at all day... Quote
celine-rc Posted July 25, 2011 at 11:58 PM Posted July 25, 2011 at 11:58 PM I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about Céline's new perfume and they said what they were putting in the perfume and they said that Céline has admitted that when she buys cologne for René, she buys two bottes, one is for her and she sprays it on her pillow. I just found that cute!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
LisaFaye Posted July 26, 2011 at 01:38 AM Posted July 26, 2011 at 01:38 AM I found Signature for sale at Kohl's in California today! My best Céline friend in Colorado found it for sale a few days ago. I took a quick HD video of the box and bottle and will upload it later tonight, hopefully. Quote Visit my Celine Dion updates channel on YouTube! www.youtube.com/LisaFayeChardonnay
ImACelineDionFan Posted July 26, 2011 at 01:46 AM Posted July 26, 2011 at 01:46 AM I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about Céline's new perfume and they said what they were putting in the perfume and they said that Céline has admitted that when she buys cologne for René, she buys two bottes, one is for her and she sprays it on her pillow. I just found that cute!! That is too adorable!!! Made my day!!! Quote
LisaFaye Posted July 26, 2011 at 05:57 AM Posted July 26, 2011 at 05:57 AM I made a video when I found it earlier: Quote Visit my Celine Dion updates channel on YouTube! www.youtube.com/LisaFayeChardonnay
bluestar Posted July 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM Posted July 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM A new italian article about the new fragranze by Celine Dion. Lets read and comment! http://www.montenapoleoneweb.com/wordpress...ata-celin-dion/ Quote
celine-rc Posted July 26, 2011 at 05:28 PM Posted July 26, 2011 at 05:28 PM (edited) I found Signature for sale at Kohl's in California today! My best Céline friend in Colorado found it for sale a few days ago. I took a quick HD video of the box and bottle and will upload it later tonight, hopefully. It's already out in the stores??? I thought it was only supposed to be out in September? Btw, thank you so much for the video!!! It's great! I'm going to see if I can find it here in the next few days. Edited July 26, 2011 at 05:30 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
I Love You Posted July 26, 2011 at 06:10 PM Posted July 26, 2011 at 06:10 PM What it is in stores allready, I better go and get one. Quote
violet Posted July 26, 2011 at 07:42 PM Posted July 26, 2011 at 07:42 PM So far the perfume is only available in the U.S.? I love the bottle but packaging looks very cheap. Let's hope for a new photoshoot for a proper release in September. Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted July 26, 2011 at 08:04 PM Posted July 26, 2011 at 08:04 PM So far the perfume is only available in the U.S.? I love the bottle but packaging looks very cheap. Let's hope for a new photoshoot for a proper release in September. If it's already released, the photoshoot will be a recycled photo of Celine from her TCWT. Hopefully, if we get a new album we would have a new photo. Quote
Thomas Posted July 26, 2011 at 08:25 PM Posted July 26, 2011 at 08:25 PM The press release said photos would be taken by Peter Lindbergh, so hopefully we will see these soon. Quote
BLM Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:04 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:04 PM Press Release http://www.multivu.com/mnr/51295-coty-celi...ature-fragrance http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu261/bubbawawa/8-1.jpg Quote
CSCfan Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:09 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:09 PM So beautiful Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Claudette Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:15 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:15 PM (edited) She looks absolutely gorgeous. Her hair just looks so good lately. I think this will be a heavy perfume, more for an evening out. Not one you can wear everyday like most of her fragrances. It also goes nicely with the new show. Thanks for posting! Edited July 28, 2011 at 03:18 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:22 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:22 PM WOAH! She looks gorgeous here! That's the best promo I've seen for the parfumes! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
frana Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:25 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:25 PM Celine Dion Signature : "My music provides me with a wonderful creative outlet to express my feelings and share these emotions with my fans,"explain Celine. "Creating the Signature fragrance allows me to reach my fans in a completely different,yet very personal way." - Celine Dion Top Notes : Mimosa Blossom,Pink Lady Apple.Juicy Guava Middle Notes : Indian Jasmine,Rose Essence,Magnolia BlossomBottle Notes : Sensual Musk,Amberwood,Sandalwood Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Javito Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:27 PM Posted July 28, 2011 at 03:27 PM Gorgeous picture, and look at that smile, so captivating!! Yes Alex, they always do great promo for the parfums . But I hope they save some of these efforts for her music! (something that I'm still expecting to be released here... ) Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.